Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan is a male chauvinist: Sapna Bhavnani (Page 5)

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I have been watching BB since forever but since Salman has become the host he acts like he owns the show and gets really personal with the contestants. Its no surprise that he gets some people that he knows to be on the show as contestants and acts totally biased towards them . Besides the gunda in him always comes out and bashes contestants ive never seen any previous host of BB do that not even Sanjay . So Salman needs to quit acting like everyones baap. Thank you sapna for standing up against Salman and speaking the actual truth. Salmans image offscreen is not the greatest i can see that through Bb now also pls stop hitting on a girl who is almost 20 yrs younger than you he looks like a despo.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamyAllonsyGeronimoducktalesmonu_tananitaraniLadyDabanggDexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

I have been watching BB since forever but since Salman has become the host he acts like he owns the show and gets really personal with the contestants. Its no surprise that he gets some people that he knows to be on the show as contestants and acts totally biased towards them . Besides the gunda in him always comes out and bashes contestants ive never seen any previous host of BB do that not even Sanjay . So Salman needs to quit acting like everyones baap. Thank you sapna for standing up against Salman and speaking the actual truth. Salmans image offscreen is not the greatest i can see that through Bb now also pls stop hitting on a girl who is almost 20 yrs younger than you he looks like a despo.

Bingo. Everyone watching Big Boss this season is frustrated with Salman's behavior including his own fans who have started criticizing him lately (not the die hard ones of course). Salman was not like this in season 4, he used to be humble back then. But this season he has completely lost the plot. Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamymz.gigglezmonu_tananitaraniLadyDabangg

rambo_rajkumar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Kal El

From an interview posted elsewhere:

Do you still hold a grudge against Salman Khan (given their tiff during one of the interaction sessions?) "You hold a grudge against people when the issue is not addressed. I was honest and I spoke my mind so I do not hold any grudge. Actors are not God and as far as Salman is concerned he is a male chauvinist. There were a lot of incidents in the house where he was seen promoting men."

She continued, "When Rajev Paul passed a comment saying a 40 year old woman does not have much option unlike a 40 year old man (in terms of relationship), Salman agreed to it. He spoke badly against the gay community and Salman did not even stand for it."

Do you think the heated argument that you had with Salman could have been avoided? "If he can give it to people, he must also have the courage to take it back. We have the freedom of speech and there is no need to feel so picky and touchy about it," she maintained.

OMG...this girl Sapna has to be out of her mind...Salman never ever agreed with Rajeev ...even once...infact Salman was really irritated with Rajeev that he would say something like that...even till date Salman passes sarcastic comments on Rajeev for the option thing that he said...and he never spoke badly about gay community...I have watched every single episode of BB this year and yes Salman has been throwing his weight around...but Sapna is plain lying over here about these two things...Thumbs Down

Agreed and he tried to reprimand Rajeev too when he was getting outta line !! This year we got lunatics,and OTT contestnts..
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
How disgusting. But what's new?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamy

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rambo_ka_baap

Look all your statement says is that you are anti Salman fan. And you like bashing.
And half your statements bullshit. Utter bullshit

Also big boss has its own section and
Go there to satisfy yourself

This is bollywood section
                   What the heck? Did i say something about you that you are getting so offended ? Besides this topic was posted here so i replied so dont tell me where to go. Also im not active on BB forum and neither a basher so stop with your assumptions and let ppl have thr opinion. Thank you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamyKaran.Dexterkilaila

rambo_rajkumar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ForeverSHINee

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Bingo. Everyone watching Big Boss this season is frustrated with Salman's behavior including his own fans who have started criticizing him lately (not the die hard ones of course). Salman was not like this in season 4, he used to be humble back then. But this season he has completely lost the plot. Thumbs Down

i think this season he had many OTT personalities to deal with..who mainly whine and cry..and is known as this year you can observe the house guests 24/7 

Also, she says shes wasnt there to get money, and being a hairstylist i cant see what msg she went there to convey..she just pissed shes just like when she gets nominated at times!!

Edited by wat_up - 05 January 2013 at 9:32pm

ForeverSHINee

Go to top