Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan is a male chauvinist: Sapna Bhavnani (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

She continued, "When Rajev Paul passed a comment saying a 40 year old woman does not have much option unlike a 40 year old man (in terms of relationship),

What a liar...do u think we are fools Sapna..on dat matter he clearly asked Rajeev to appologise on national tv...and Rajeev did say sorry...u can call him watever u want...dats ur opinion bt dont lie dear...Thumbs Down

Secondly he keeps making fun of Rajeev...he bashed Imam so badly and den u say he supports dem...Wacko

No actually, Salman's support of Rajev's sexist comment was edited out. There is a 24 hour livefeed of the show and Rajev was talking about how Salman supported him for the comment once. They edited it out because it would obviously look awful on Salman. Dead

Sapna is completely right about him.

Edited by perfectlystill - 05 January 2013 at 10:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamytanya12LethallyFloralmyriamducktalesGundayVedantMoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-tvdekhaSmritiKathaOmnipotence-IamAwesome-LadyDabanggbambogliDexterkilailaRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan is a male chauvinist: Sapna Bhavnani (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GundayVedant

IF-Rockerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectlystill

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

She continued, "When Rajev Paul passed a comment saying a 40 year old woman does not have much option unlike a 40 year old man (in terms of relationship),

What a liar...do u think we are fools Sapna..on dat matter he clearly asked Rajeev to appologise on national tv...and Rajeev did say sorry...u can call him watever u want...dats ur opinion bt dont lie dear...Thumbs Down

Secondly he keeps making fun of Rajeev...he bashed Imam so badly and den u say he supports dem...Wacko

No actually, Salman's support of Rajev's sexist comment was edited out. There is a 24 hour livefeed of the show and Rajev was talking about how Salman supported him once. They edited it out because it would obviously look awful on Salman. Dead

Sapna is completely right about him.

Yes I also had heard people on forum talking abut same - disappointed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamyperfectlystill

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
the channel should stop behaving like sallu's mistress .Pinch

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamytanya12anonymous39LethallyFloralmyriamperfectlystillducktalesanna143slumgod.monu_tanOmnipotencetvdekhaSmritiKatha-Nakshatra-bambogliDexterkilaila-IamAwesome-LadyDabanggfriends_rockRockChicGirl

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
^^ So he didn't take a stand against that man? Geez that's really bad :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I don't like Salman as Bigg Boss host. A lot of his comments annoy and irritate me. I miss Arshad Warsi from season one. Unhappy

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamytanya12myriamSomething_Awfulducktalesanna143OmnipotencetvdekhaSmritiKatha-IamAwesome-LadyDabanggPiyatrixbambogliDexterkilaila

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

^^ So he didn't take a stand against that man? Geez that's really bad :(

In the televised episode, a fan called and lambasted Rajev for the sexist comment. The Pillu  Rajev defended himself by saying 'I was just stating the statistics' and the woman caller very awesomely gave it back to him saying that he is hiding his chauvinism behind stupid stats. To all this, Salman just said that 'Rajev agar aapko dikh raha hai koi aapke baat se hurt hua hai toh apologize kar do', as if asking Pillu to be the bigger person. Dead

Edited by perfectlystill - 05 January 2013 at 10:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamytanya12anonymous39myriamducktalestvdekhaMoodyFoodieDexterkilailaLadyDabanggbambogliHappyMelody

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

From an interview posted elsewhere:

Do you still hold a grudge against Salman Khan (given their tiff during one of the interaction sessions?) "You hold a grudge against people when the issue is not addressed. I was honest and I spoke my mind so I do not hold any grudge. Actors are not God and as far as Salman is concerned he is a male chauvinist. There were a lot of incidents in the house where he was seen promoting men."

She continued, "When Rajev Paul passed a comment saying a 40 year old woman does not have much option unlike a 40 year old man (in terms of relationship), Salman agreed to it. He spoke badly against the gay community and Salman did not even stand for it."

Do you think the heated argument that you had with Salman could have been avoided? "If he can give it to people, he must also have the courage to take it back. We have the freedom of speech and there is no need to feel so picky and touchy about it," she maintained.

OMG...this girl Sapna has to be out of her mind...Salman never ever agreed with Rajeev ...even once...infact Salman was really irritated with Rajeev that he would say something like that...even till date Salman passes sarcastic comments on Rajeev for the option thing that he said...and he never spoke badly about gay community...I have watched every single episode of BB this year and yes Salman has been throwing his weight around...but Sapna is plain lying over here about these two things...Thumbs Down

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementForeverSHINeeducktalesFrancoMrsimisamDeathstrokewat_up

IAmAHunter

IAmAHunter

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
aaah...Sun Rises in the East !!!!

Always knew this...Especially during ETT promotions...it irked me off even then !!!

Guy is a really has no love for his art...or people...or anything...he is so into himself..only people who think between what is between their legs cannot see !!!

one of the things that is wrong with bollywood is salman!! be it his connections...his killings of people...his women beating...his male chavunistic thought process...completely ignoring the art in an actor..and saying people like salman khan and he potrays it...

guy is a nut job to the highest level...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamymyriamLethallyFloralanonymous39Something_AwfulEasy_AducktalesAllonsyGeronimobriahnaDexterkilailabambogliLadyDabangg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top