Proud moment, yea buddy!

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so second topic in an hour! but this further proves how in love i am with this show lol🀣
anyways!! is it only me BUT u guys also felt really proud when the whole family (including RK) came down the stairs and ballu saw them from far away!!

i personally felt like going to him and saying *in ur face biatch...u wanted my Madhu to die right...well look at them they are all happy and healthy...and oh to make things even better for u, the madhu u wanted to kill is now RK *the superstar's wife*, take that*

i hope ballu goes home tonite and cries himself to sleep...cause his evil schemes never worked and they will never work in the future either!!

i dunno...i had a sudden urge to scream this at my tv screen...yea m crazy like thatπŸ˜ƒ

anyways do let me know wat u guys think about the precap!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think first according to TC article ballu will try to kill Mb but then his plan will be fails so he will decide to harm them indirectly maybe then he might start schemeing some plans against rishbala bcos it is sure tht ballu will do soamthing big which might create problems in rishbala
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mayamagic

I think first according to TC article ballu will try to kill Mb but then his plan will be fails so he will decide to harm them indirectly maybe then he might start schemeing some plans against rishbala bcos it is sure tht ballu will do soamthing big which might create problems in rishbala

yes i agree...this is the biggest track this show has to offer (other then MB's stardom track)
i hope the cvs do justice to Ballu's character and show us some real evilness!πŸ˜†
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved how they were taking a family picture they looked like a real family
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Agree...But whatever happens if they maintain the current quality of the show and keep the RishBala pairing intact I'm happy...πŸ˜†
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ballu ko bohot bada shock laga...zor ka jhatka joro se laga...sab dushmano ko ek saath dekh kar
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mayamagic

I don't think this TC article is true. I mean shooting Madhu when they distribute sweets.

Becasue the scene is going on now. They came downstairs to distribute sweets and only now Ballu saw paddy so how can he get a gun suddenly to shoot Madhu. I am sure he won't be carrying it all the time.
...Seema... thumbnail
ballu ko electric shock laga hay will take time to recover.im loving this track
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was super excited after watching the precap!

Indeed a proud moment!😊

I am madly in love with this show too!!...😳😳

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i was real happy bcoz iss scene ne mere dil me kuch dhamake ki umeed jaga di..i was happy dat ballu saw rk wid dem n i really want him to turn real evil n do something which will bring back old passionate rk..