Page 1 of 1

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey friends!! 
I Made a vm on prithvi and sanjana 
They are soo cute and i love this couple.Tongue Big smile 
It's my first attempt so tell me how it is. If it is bad or should improve something do tell me please!! Smile 
Anyways have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=627iu42CkOY

P.S sorry, it doesn't come as a direct link.       

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New VM on Prithvi and Sanjana!!!" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
OMG. The VM was just like them. Hot and mysterious. Nice choosing of Song and it was kind of remix so it was good. Just the video quality wasnt so nice, but really nice attempt for first time and I know you can do way better than this with time. Really good one. Keep making:-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.