Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika-Manvi AT#27|Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

EHMMBH-lover

EHMMBH-lover

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Neha!! Thank you so so sooo much! I don't think mujhe life mein kisine isse zyada sweetly wish kiya hoga! Tongue Aaj toh bakri bulayegi toh bhi chalega :P But seriously, thank you so much! I swear no one has wished me so nicely till date. That was really very sweet and special! Love youuu! Hug

Ridz - Thank you so much! Means a lot! Big smile

Reema - Thankksss the yousss my gujju ben Big smile (I have assumed that you are a gujju and I'm half gujju too isiliye gujju ben :P) The only plan till now is my friends are going to give me a 'surprise'.. nothing else planned.. unplanned things are more fun! Just turned 20.. haan I know choti hoon, didi mat bol.. old feeling aati hai Stern Smile

Everyone else - Thank you so much guys! Not only for the wishes and the title (which I just noticed - which looks super awesome because I see my name with JeeMan) but  also because you guys actually make this AT worth visiting every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed (and sometime when I'm already on bed, half asleep :P) I actually wanted to name each and everyone but I realised I may miss out someone and I don't want to do that so to everyone who is reading this, who is going to read this and to those who will never read it.. somewhere you guys are special to me.. I feel like I have a small but a special family on this forum. I don't really know anyone personally here, not because I don't want to, but because I never got a chance to but I still love how I can talk to you guys so comfortably.. I feel good about discussing JeeMan with you guys! I never thought one day while surfing other show's videos I'll end up watching EHMMBH's episode, I'll connect so much to JeeMan and I'll end up here but I'm glad that I know you guys! I actually had tears in my eyes when I saw your post Neha.. seriously, you guys make this AT really special for me! Thank you guys! Hug

I know thoda filmy aur senti ho gaya.. blame the wannabe Indian filmmaker in me! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123Neha.K._Ridz_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika-Manvi AT#27|Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
haaye haaye... bday pe inni vaddi speechROFL
tu main main karti toh zyada acha lagta.. Bakri wala main main u knowDay Dreaming

DIl toot gaya mera.. tujhe meri post sweet lagi..huh.. mujhe laga tu chidegi... :( je to ulta ho gaya :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshushine123Amii90

EHMMBH-lover

EHMMBH-lover

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

haaye haaye... bday pe inni vaddi speechROFL
tu main main karti toh zyada acha lagta.. Bakri wala main main u knowDay Dreaming

DIl toot gaya mera.. tujhe meri post sweet lagi..huh.. mujhe laga tu chidegi... :( je to ulta ho gaya :|

Haha haan bahut badi ho gayi, aisa laga oscar jeet liya :P
Aaj ke din bhi bakri bula rahi hai Cry 

Pagal sweet nahi tha, sweetest tha! Hug aaj toh tu JeeMan scenes bhi post karegi toh bhi main tujhe sweet bulaungi Tongue

ammyanshushine123Amii90

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Well I intended to wish Krisha at 12 if I hadn't fallen asleep again to take a nap before work lol! But here goes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY, KRISHA!!!!!! Have a superb day and an awesome year ahead with many more birthdays to come ahead!!! Stay blessed and the awesome person that you are and its a pleasure to interact with you here with touch of your humour!! Many Many happy returns of the day once again with lots of love <3 Partyy hard :p

EHMMBH-loverammyanshushine123

EHMMBH-lover

EHMMBH-lover

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

Well I intended to wish Krisha at 12 if I hadn't fallen asleep again to take a nap before work lol! But here goes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY, KRISHA!!!!!! Have a superb day and an awesome year ahead with many more birthdays to come ahead!!! Stay blessed and the awesome person that you are and its a pleasure to interact with you here with touch of your humour!! Many Many happy returns of the day once again with lots of love <3 Partyy hard :p

Thank you thank you thank you sooo much Amii! :D 
I'm glad you took a nap.. I as it is think your routine is tiring! And my birthday has just started so no worries! Thanks for all the love! Truly appreciate it! Thank you! Hug <3

ammyanshushine123Amii90

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EHMMBH-lover

I'm glad you took a nap.. I as it is think your routine is tiring! And my birthday has just started so no worries! Thanks for all the love! Truly appreciate it! Thank you! Hug <3

You are welcome!!!! Anddd you are still up today lol! But I guess today is exception :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-lovershine123

EHMMBH-lover

EHMMBH-lover

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

I'm glad you took a nap.. I as it is think your routine is tiring! And my birthday has just started so no worries! Thanks for all the love! Truly appreciate it! Thank you!Hug<3

You are welcome!!!! Anddd you are still up today lol! But I guess today is exception :)

Lol I'm too tired but I thought I would just quickly reply to everyone's messages but that didn't turn out to be quick, clearly!and luckily Neha isn't around! :P

Anyway, I think I should sleep now.. I don't want to look like a zombie tomorrow :P so good night, work well and thank you so much again :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Lol I'm too tired but I thought I would just quickly reply to everyone's messages but that didn't turn out to be quick, clearly!and luckily Neha isn't around! :P

Anyway, I think I should sleep now.. I don't want to look like a zombie tomorrow :P so good night, work well and thank you so much again :)

Spoke too soon there lol!!!! But yes you need to have a goodnight sleep in order to celebrate your day tomorrow- Goodnight :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-lover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top