Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r265

r265

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Well I have been thinking of writing a SS since a long time now on MY favourite Jodi ArHi
The PURPOSE of writing this is actually for a cause and I hope everyone will like and enjoy this SS 
So HERE is my first SS

Addiction- stop it

Prologue

What happens when you want to live but death stares you in the eye. What happens when your world comes tumbling down and you realize it all of a sudden. How do you save yourself and your loved ones. Is there a way out or are you supposed to go away forever. To what extent can your Past actions affect Your present and your Future. 

note: If anyone is interested in reading this ss PLZ comment

Teaser

'Arnavvv' a girl suddenly woke up startled from her sleep. She looked around the small room and thanked God that there was no one in the room to see her scream like this in her sleep.

She wondered why after so many years she suddenly saw him again and screamed out his name. Her intuitionn told her something bad is going to happen today. Why else would he appear in her dream all of a sudden?

Being a girl who holds a positive attitude always and being true to her name

Khushi: Khushi, koi gal nahi, ek sapna hi to tha, shayad is liye kyunki tu kaam karke itna thak gayi hai

(Khushi, don't worry it was just a dream, may be since you are tired because of working the whole day)

Well saying this and brushing her weird thoughts off she got off the bed from her short nap of about 2 hours that she got everyday because of her hectic working hours. Well to say she was lucky to have got that nap would be an understatement. She was way too lucky for that nap or else she would have to simply doze off for 5-10 minutes on a chair in the ward.

She got off the bed, entered the bathroom and got ready in 5 minutes. Well that was the amount of time she was given to get ready. She tied her hair up in a neat bun, wore her dress and took her coat and other belongings, locked her room and hurried towards the lift.

Khushi: I hope I don't get late today for my shift.

The lift opened and she got into the lift. She was in her thoughts as usual when she started feeling uncomfortable as though her heart skipped a beat and she was feeling breathless.

Was she suffering from arrhythmia (a disorder of the heart) Hell, no how could it be. She do been normal all these days. But the strange thing was she could feel his presence. To say she was surprised would be an understatement, she was shocked with the realization as to what possibly 'He' could be doing here.

Khushi: (to herself) Kaash woh theek ho. (May he be alright)

So HOW was it. Hope U liked it
Note: Below Pg1
Chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3: Below: pg 1
Chapter 4, 5 Pg 2

Edited by r265 - 02 February 2013 at 6:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ybjmiamursforeverprabha75anjucool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Addiction- Stop it Teaser UPDATED" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
interesting start
continue soon

r265

r265

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
note  
since this is my first ss you are welcome to give suggestions on my style of writing
Also I had earlier decided to give a Character SKETCH of the characters 
But now I have decided to introduce the different characters as the story moves on
So which of the 2 OPTIONS do you LIKE
Option 1 or Option 2
plz let me know through your replies 
I will accordingly post the next part

Edited by r265 - 05 January 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha75

r265

r265

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

As Khushi came down to the 1st floor of that building a man was being taken to the 3rd floor of the same building.

She entered the ward and saw the attendant

"Good Morning Dr. Khushi Gupta''

''Good Morning Miss Simran. Could you please inform me about my shift for today.''

''Sure Maam, it is at 8.30 and you have to assist Dr.Shashank Sharma today.

''Thank you Simran.''

She saw the time. It was 8.25 and she quickly turned towards the exit.

Khushi: (to herself) Jaldi kar Khushi tujhe tere paas sirf 5 minutes hai. (Hurry up Khushi you have only 5 minutes with you)

With that she went or simply ran towards the elevator but realized it was on the 7th floor now. She gritted her teeth and clenched her hand to a fist and simply ignoring the elevator marched off towards the staircase. She hurriedly walked towards Dr. Shashank's cabin but as she was nearing it her heart went DHAK DHAK, a feeling she felt when he was around. Dismissing the thought she reasoned it out practically that it was probably due to palpitation because of all the running around and jumping she had done while climbing up the staircase. Nevertheless she felt weird today but brushed aside the thought and finally reached Dr. Shashank's cabin.

Here on the other side a man was being rolled into ward no. 305 of the hospital. A woman was bitterly crying her heart out.

'Chhote, Chhote aankhe kholiye kya ho gaya hai aapko?' (What has happened to you)

The wardboy called the doctor as the unconscious patient was rolled inside.

Doctor: Check his blood pressure, quick.

Intern: Sir its too low. He is showing signs of slow breathing.

There Khushi goes to Dr. Shashank's cabin and knocks the door.

''Sir may I come in.''

No REPLY. She pushes it slightly to see if Dr. Shashank is there. She finds no one inside and turns to find a ward boy moving along with some tools.

''Raju, have you seen Dr. Shashank?

Yes Ma'am, he is in ward no. 305 attending to a patient. He told me to inform you that he is attending to a patient and you are to assist him in this case.''

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ybjmiamursforeverMyAnastasia18prabha75

MyAnastasia18

Goldie

MyAnastasia18

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
OMG thts an awesome story...plz update soon...eagerly waiting to read more...and plz plz pm me 4 this...just loved the story :)

r265

r265

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hello Friends 
Its nice to KNOW that my SS has BEEN viewed by so many PEOPLE.
So HERE I go WITH my next UPDATE:
Readers PLZ try and COMMENT on the SS

Chapter 2

She walked towards the ward and with each step she took she could only think about him.

She hurried towards the ward as she decided to stop thinking about him.

As she entered the ward several people looked at her. She had worn a white coat over a pink salwar kameez and she had tied up her hair in a bun. The difference was she wore specks now and she looked a bit pale and tired.

'Good Morning Doctor' the patients greeted her. She gave them a warm smile and moved towards Dr. Shashank.

Dr.Shashank: He needs to be shifted to the ICU, quick everyone. Ask the family to fill up the forms and complete the formalities.

Intern: But the ICU is full.

Dr.Shashank: Hurry we don't have much time. Do as I say. I have allowed a patient to be shifted from the ICU.

The new patient was wheeled into the ICU.

Meanwhile someone stood still with her eyes popping out of their sockets and a mouth wide open looking at the site in front of her. He, her Arnav...How could it possibly be? There lay Arnav on the bed unconscious and still as a rock, no movement at all except some shallow breathing. She tried to go near him to see whether he was for real or was this all her illusion. And she moved forward to touch him and see him clearly when all of a sudden Dr.Shashank ordered him to be taken to the I.C.U

It could indeed not be made out whether Dr. Khushi stood still or time stood still for her. She cursed herself for thinking that something bad had happened to Arnav now that she knew it was true. But what she did not know was that their Hearts had been joined together by DESTINY. When something happened to either the other could feel it.

She was soon brought out of her thoughts by someone who called out her name. ''Be QUICK Dr. Khushi and follow me to the ICU'' said Dr.Shashank

(After entering the ICU)

Shashank: Quick, we need to stabilize his breath. Get the Oxygen cylinder fast. One of them is kept in that corner. The wardboy carried the oxygen cylinder near the bed while a nurse helped to put on the oxygen mask.

Meanwhile the doctor gave him PRELIMINARY treatment.

Dr Shashank: Dr. Khushi, take a blood sample of the patient and send it to the lab and tell them to be quick and everyone the patient needs to be monitored continuously for any improvement or deterioration in his condition.

Dr. Khushi: 'Yes sir' with that she moves towards Arnav, lifts up Arnav's arm and inserts the needle in his vein and collects the blood.

She delivers the sample to the lab and asks the lab staff to deliver the report immediately. After sometime the tests are performed and the report is generated. 
A wardboy hands over the report to Khushi and she immediately looks at it. Her eyes open wide looking at the report as though ready to pop out.

Dr. Shashank orders her to read out the report but she is unable to. He snatches the report from her and reads it himself. He gets angry and walks out of the ICU. 

Hello FRIENDS so hope you liked the update
Note: Henceforth this update will be updated in Addiction Stop it-TEASER updated and as individual CHAPTER in MY posts.

Edited by r265 - 12 January 2013 at 7:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ybjmMyAnastasia18

MyAnastasia18

Goldie

MyAnastasia18

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
amazing..poor Khushi she is so shocked bt wht is in his reports??

Plz plz update soon...really loved it :)

iamursforever

r265

r265

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Chapter 3
Her eyes open wide looking at the report as though ready to pop out. Dr. Shashank orders her to read out the report but she is unable to. He snatches the report from her and reads it himself. He gets angry and walks out of the ICU.

Khushi goes near Arnav and holds his hand and looks at him with a tear stained face.

Flashback

Khushi: Hey Arnav, how are you, are you OK

Arnav: Yes I am fine of course. Waise mujhe kya hoga. (What will happen to me)

Khushi: Well nothing, I just asked because you did not attend the biology class today

Arnav: Which class are you talking about? Bb

Payal: Well she is talking about health class

Arnav: Oh, health class, well whats the use of attending those boring lectures where its so difficult to understand what the teacher is speaking. And anyways I am going to do M.B.A so there's no need for me to attend those lectures.

Khushi: Well if that's so then why have you opted for biology as a subject, Mr. businessman and how do you think are you going to appear for your exams if you don't attend lectures

Arnav: Well MISS bio nerd, its not that I am interested in those biology lectures. Unlike you I have many other things to do like practice for our basketball match to be held next week. Besides I can very well read from the books and appear for the exams.

Khushi: Hey, Mr. Basketball player, if you think you can read from the books and appear for the exams then let me remind you that you are indeed missing a lot.

Arnav: Hey babes, cool down if you think arguing like that is gonna affect me then forget it. And by the way I know Miss Bio nerd that you are for sure going to become a doctor someday. So you could better keep your concern for your PATIENTS.

Khushi:(getting angry) Well who am I talking to, a person who wont realize the importance of attending health class. But don't worry Arnav, I promise you one day you will.

Edited by r265 - 16 January 2013 at 6:46am

iamursforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top