Posted: 11 years ago
Watched the much hyped Ishq Dance video. Those are the simplest of steps executed in a fairly good manner with horrendous music (and this coming from an AR Rahman fan).

And if this is what people call the best part of the film, I think I was right in avoiding watching this film.
yes so what she misses the expressions, yes so what if her moves feel mechanism at times...BUT, dayum this girl can shake like no one today. and girl when you have it, flaunt it. 
 this was one fine moment in otherwise boring jthj. she flopped emoting, but scored high here.

and one can clearly see this major ass shaking is missed in race 2. 

TODAY, kat is the true item number of bollywood. even in sheila ki jawani you can see how well she used her assets. FINE!

Edited by briahna - 11 years ago
something is with kat that connects with audience, same as salman. it makes me think how the hell new york and MBKD are hits. HOW??

now am i going off topic...yes. 
let me connect here...
to the topic creator ..thanks for sharing the video.
This was the only sequence in the entire film when Katrina was alive. The others she was a total zombie in and ruined everything.

Ishq Dance was better than Ishq Shava. They needed to pick one in the film and edit the other out. It was wayy too long.

As for SRK, he's not a horrible dancer and never has been really. He's no Hrithik or Shahid, but he brings a lot of personality and energy to dance. He enjoys it more than quite a few others in the industry I'd say.

good to see at least you felt the same. this one moment was kats. she owned it.
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

Watched the much hyped Ishq Dance video. Those are the simplest of steps executed in a fairly good manner with horrendous music (and this coming from an AR Rahman fan).

And if this is what people call the best part of the film, I think I was right in avoiding watching this film.

Actually the best part is JTHJ tittle track--it's a video of Yash Chopra on JTHJ sets. It's easily the most touching part of the film...besides a few scenes here and there when you feel for SRK's Samar Anand. That's it =/

LOL briahna, Katrina only is alive when she has to shake it like anything. Ask her to do anything else and she's as good as a dead zombie. πŸ˜†
Wow Ishq Dance was really nice. She's really great at dancing and she had my attention in that video. But ugh SRK looked so out of placeπŸ˜†. I haven't seen this movie but I'm planning on it soon.

Edited by Storybrooke - 11 years ago
WOW...kat has got to be the best dancer among the current lot of actresses...and SRK should be awarded a paramveer chakra for even daring to dance with Kat...Actually SRK did quite well considering that he has two left feet..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

WOW...kat has got to be the best dancer among the current lot of actresses...and SRK should be awarded a paramveer chakra for even daring to dance with Kat...Actually SRK did quite well considering that he has two left feet..πŸ˜†

c'mon admit it, kat killed our srkπŸ˜†

and 
 i really need to borrow ur shoulder for a moment, something just caught my eyes>>>.
🀣
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wonder in dhoom 3 what all she be shaking!! And people call other itm girls vulgar ..her shaking booty is no less..and its not called dance!!
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago