Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
is it only me or she looks like his sister !!!
Edited by an_skyfighter - 11 years ago
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsgupt

TFS... I think they are re-shooting some old Swaron Memories.. looks exactly same as Haye Rama Dance Sequence. 

That's exactly what i think. I'm pretty sure that they are re-shooting the sequence as flashbacks or something to that effect. The same thing happened in DMG with each of the new Riddhimas. They have to do that otherwise they cannot show the leads remembering the good times. But, all that being said, they do look good together. I'm excited to see how the new Sharon is. For me, I keep going back to DMG. There, when each of the new Riddhima came, there was kind of a shift in the phase of the story as well as Riddhima's character. The only common thing was the love for Armaan. Otherwise, there is a very strong difference between each Riddhima. Don't know whether it is on purpose or just the way the actors interpreted the role. I'm hoping Vrushika does something like that and makes Sharon her own so that we can't compare her and we'll look at her as separate individual. 
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They look better than I thought... but y the pix now?... I mean cvs never used to give HD pix of Swaron before, then y now?... R these pix gonna be used in somewhere else?
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

<font color="#666600">They look better than I thought... but y the pix now?... I mean cvs never used to give HD pix of Swaron before, then y now?... R these pix gonna be used in somewhere else?</font>

the pictures belong to Tellychakkar hence these are HD Cinevistaas didnt upload any!its probably a flashback for swayam-sharon!
meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...I'm happy seeing the pictures.But First shot when i saw the pics i didnt like what i saw..Reminded me about Tanha.And then i realised re-shooting few of the previous scenes is necessary since the character is the same..But i dont want the story to move in circle fashion..The story should move ahead..Thats very important..Lets see how this dance will be winded into the story..
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

the pictures belong to Tellychakkar hence these are HD Cinevistaas didnt upload any!its probably a flashback for swayam-sharon!

U r right, but TC has never done soething like this before for any of D3 couples?... Also, it's very obvious that D3 team has asked TC to come and take pix... Is this a new marketing policy? R Swaron finally included and treated as one of the main couples of the show? 
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yasri

U r right, but TC has never done soething like this before for any of D3 couples?... Also, it's very obvious that D3 team has asked TC to come and take pix... Is this a new marketing policy? R Swaron finally included and treated as one of the main couples of the show? 

if dey r den itz a treat for us only.. m happy if dey get a better screen space now..!!