Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

makhduma

makhduma

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
 now the programe is going owseme as now ekta is bringing anu n mona opposite but ekta should not drageed out n bring pradeep back to show out of sudden this will make the show very spicy Big smileas seeing pradeep what will be anu intraction n about anita god no when she will no her mmother truthEmbarrassed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wow ekta going oseme" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Really? The TRP dropped to 1.3 Wink Viewers are running away, because who is interested in seeing history repeat itself with Bulbul as Mona, Anika as Anushka and Vihaan as Pradeep! Mona telling the kids to move on in life and be independent doesn't make sense. For heaven's sake she talks to Pradeep's atma and expects the owner of the plot where she runs her restaurant to go easy on her. Begging is her definition of being independent Sleepy After all these years Mona is still unable to make choices. Now her children have to make the choice who is to study first. The children were emotionally blackmailed not to choose for their own future, but stay glued to their mother. She could have divided the money and ask her children to take responsibilty for the rest of their study costs or take a small loan? Rajbir is much younger then Bulbul. He could have stayed in India while Bulbul could have gone abroad. Finish her studies and after that she could pay for Rajbir's education. Why do Rano and Rajbir not have side jobs??

This show is still going nowhere! Anu - Mona face off is so pathetic and if Pradeep comes back then CV's are officially braindead!

Edited by aishray - 05 January 2013 at 8:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

monarainnaheenumeenu91h&rblockmadhubansenLuv4gamesMrsArnavRajputMahek_No1swethasyam08Catz.RangRasiyaelasingh_Invincible_tiny15

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Really? The TRP dropped to 1.3 Wink Viewers are running away, because who is interested in seeing history repeat itself with Bulbul as Mona, Anika as Anushka and Vihaan as Pradeep! Mona telling the kids to move on in life and be independent while she still talks to Pradeep's atma and expects the owner of the plot where she runs her restaurant to go easy on her. Begging is her definition of being independent Sleepy After all these years Mona is still unable to make choices. Now her children has to make the choice who is to study first. The children were emotionally blackmailed not to choose for their own future, but stay glued to their mother. She could have divided the money and ask her children to take responsibilty for the rest of their study costs or talke a small loan? Rajbir is much younger then Bulbul. He could have stayed in India while Bulbul could have gone abroad. Finish her studies and after that pay for Rajbir education.

The show is still going nowhere! And the Anu - Mona face off is so pathetic and if Pradeep comes back then CV's are officially braindead!

@ bold soo true...

Aishray i suppose we are the aged flock in KHTW...not that i think anything wrong in it...
why should one watch everything happening afresh?:-((
Isbar i suppose its time for mona to use Jatin...jaab dil ke taar juude koh hoge tabhi pradeep will rise from the dead:-((((((( the last time when she was ready to move on with vineet taabhi pradeep became good and started repenting for his deed.
what surprised me most was pradeeps dad who was so adamant in getting moneet and then suddenly even he was laxed:-(((
wese bhi india ka abhi record chalrahahe...unbelievable things hone me:-((((((((
lets see kya kya hota he///////////
wese toh am off the show...just enjoying on replying to posts on the forum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13madhubansenaishrayswethasyam08

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys. its going to be the same old story. Jatins going to fall in love and the she will make the same dialogue about how she doesnt love him because piche she sees pradeep and aage uske bache and all that. She is still doing the same old thing. Its more of a joke. She is telling her kids something else and doing something else. Just end this now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenaishrayswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Jatin has kept his life on hold for the past 10 years for no rhyme or reason. He hears a voice and recognizes on the spot that it is Mona voice. Lord what memory he has LOL

And Mona hasn't changed a bit and treats Jatin the same way as she treated Vineet. No hello, hi, but instantly full blow bhasans, Someone needs to whack her!!Angry This drama has shown so many regressive things that hitting a woman in this special case is pardonable as well! Tongue

Edited by aishray - 06 January 2013 at 7:02am

teenu13madhubansenswethasyam08elasingh

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i agree wid aishray. tho pre-leap i didn't watch this show after watching initial few epis & few scenes in btn, i satretd watching post-leap 4 Sargun as shes fab actress & had done fab work as Phulwa in Phulwa. and i never wanted her 2 do any of ekta's crap but may b she took it up as her ckt is still shown 2 b strong one.but i can't trust  ekta & her CVs.OuchOuch
i don't know abt mona's mahanta earlier but after watching her 4giving pradeep i didn't like her ckt. i want bulbul 2 b gud & strong but not mahaan. hope she remains +ve ckt but not so mahaan.Ouch

Edited by tiny15 - 16 January 2013 at 9:56am

madhubansenaishrayswethasyam08elasingh

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Really? The TRP dropped to 1.3 Wink Viewers are running away, because who is interested in seeing history repeat itself with Bulbul as Mona, Anika as Anushka and Vihaan as Pradeep! Mona telling the kids to move on in life and be independent doesn't make sense. For heaven's sake she talks to Pradeep's atma and expects the owner of the plot where she runs her restaurant to go easy on her. Begging is her definition of being independent Sleepy After all these years Mona is still unable to make choices. Now her children have to make the choice who is to study first. The children were emotionally blackmailed not to choose for their own future, but stay glued to their mother. She could have divided the money and ask her children to take responsibilty for the rest of their study costs or take a small loan? Rajbir is much younger then Bulbul. He could have stayed in India while Bulbul could have gone abroad. Finish her studies and after that she could pay for Rajbir's education. Why do Rano and Rajbir not have side jobs??

This show is still going nowhere! Anu - Mona face off is so pathetic and if Pradeep comes back then CV's are officially braindead!

wow...loved ur post ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Jatin has kept his life on hold for the past 10 years for no rhyme or reason. He hears a voice and recognizes on the spot that it is Mona voice. Lord what memory he has LOL

And Mona hasn't changed a bit and treats Jatin the same way as she treated Vineet. No hello, hi, but instantly full blow bhasans, Someone needs to whack her!!Angry This drama has shown so many regressive things that hitting a woman in this special case is pardonable as well! Tongue

And once again I completely resonate with ur views Aishray Tongue...what does this woman think of herselfAngry...kabhi kisi wrong bande ko bhi easily tolerate kar leti hai( Pradeep) and on the other hand kisi ati shreef bande ke upar chad jaati hai (read Vineet and JAtin LOL)..Its just like badmaashon ke saammne seedhe ban jaao and seedhe logon ke saath badmaashi karoWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilnawaazteenu13aishrayblytonelasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.