Devon ke Dev Mahadev

which is your most favourite ME of DKDM and why???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i was just watching the previous episodes of DKDMBig smile especially the mahaepisodes and i started to wonder which mahaepisode i like mosConfusedSmilet, It was so confusing bcoz i love each and every episode and ME of DKDM HugHeartstill come to a conclusion that the mahaepisode i love most is of 16th november 2012 of ganesh's beheadingBig smileBig smile bcoz in that very episode i saw the brilliant performances of both my favourite actors mohit and sona.Big smileEmbarrassedClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sindhu_usGopikaaNishajossurprisingpayelsonafan--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which is your most favourite ME of DKDM and why???" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
For me I think it has to be mahadev and mata parvati wedding ME...the most beautiful love story and wedding ever Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishajos.Vrish.

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Which site have you been watching the archived episodes? I am trying to catch up on fe episodes from last months, but all the links I can come upon is taking a long time to open up, Thanks in advance for the info.

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I like the ME of Veerbhadra, Shiv Parvati wedding and now the whole Ganesha part the epi just before the Maha epi was fantastic and the ME was excellent thereafter. Sona and Mohit both where brilliant in acting.

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Latest is the Ganesh beheading and Parvati's vishwa roop episode which was a well executed one. Shiv Parvati wedding was another winner.Smile

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
The Veerbhadra episode that took me to the edge of my seat.
And the Vinayak's beheading episode. Sonarika's expression shivered me.

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
every me had something special...so its really tough to choose just 1!!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Just the Shiva-Parvati wedding.  All the others have been big disappointments.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.