Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

WEDLOCK {yuvreen ss}chap 5 page 28 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

hey its super awesum n not a crap...I loved it

thnxx sahas but mujhein thoda ajeeb lagga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean wedding and all...lets see ki mere aage ke updates padne ke baadh u dnt change ur mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oyee miss awesum writer...I love ur writings n will never change my mindSmile

ha kiddo lets see...mera pura imagination yahan pheeka pad raha hein...

but yaar tera trust badi pakka walla chhez hein...i hope i will make the next update good!!! i really do hope

vaise u kno ...mein yuvreen ki shaddi 4 lines mein khatam kiya hein...nw say m a fab writer...Cry
Cry

still unhi 4 line main kuch khaas hogi...I'm sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WEDLOCK {yuvreen ss}chap 5 page 28 (Page 7)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

hey its super awesum n not a crap...I loved it

thnxx sahas but mujhein thoda ajeeb lagga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean wedding and all...lets see ki mere aage ke updates padne ke baadh u dnt change ur mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oyee miss awesum writer...I love ur writings n will never change my mindSmile

ha kiddo lets see...mera pura imagination yahan pheeka pad raha hein...

but yaar tera trust badi pakka walla chhez hein...i hope i will make the next update good!!! i really do hope

vaise u kno ...mein yuvreen ki shaddi 4 lines mein khatam kiya hein...nw say m a fab writer...Cry
Cry

still unhi 4 line main kuch khaas hogi...I'm sure

awww tht was sweet tu toh ekdum pakki walli cutie nikili LOL

cherry.parul0

cherry.parul0

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cherry.parul0

ohhhkayyy!!!!! a fresh topic..
shadi k bad pyar ho hi jata h ;)
but yuvi ka sense of humor kaafi acha h...
he dont trust her beauty..
yuvi a business tycoon...
wowww...richy wichy...
looking 4wrd to it..
do cntinue..
good luck!!!!!!!

thku cherry...bt beta voh yuvi ka sense of humor nahi...bechare ka genuine confusion tha...

but jo bhi ho tujein pasand aaya m happyBig smile

vo to ana hi tha...ni aata to jata kahaWinkTongue 

chaichil

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Heya cuti pies...so finally i am updating the 1st part
i kno yuvreen ki shaddi thodi zyada rush mein kar di meine...but kya karthi aur koyi ideas bhi nahi aa rahe the...iss updates sein pakka walla series edit kar kar ke meri haalath hi kharab hogayi thi

so plz bare with me...

Chapter 1

The guggal house was decorated at its peak baldev guggal has done all the possible things to make it resemble the beautiful taj mahal. Y would he not do that afterall it his ladli daughters wedding

Luvly guggal was roaming around the house not sure wat to do...everything was almost done but still that last minute confusion was there

Baby was shouting at the guggal kids for addressing her as baby and not as jasleen di

"tum gussa rahthi ho toh bohut pyaari dikhthi ho" a guy said standing behind jasleen

Baby turns around and looks at the person with her mouth almost hanging open till the extent to reach the ground

"mu bandh kar le...mein baz mazak kar raha tha..."said the guy

"annneeesssh" shouted baby and chased him all over the house

Amidst all this crowd a elegant lady was sitting in her bedroom repeating gannuji's name as if after some hours she will be taken for slaughter

Yup our beautiful lady is suvreen who is sitting in her slip and her favourite silk shorts

Hmm she looked down at herself mayb this is the last day she is wearing this typ of dresses as her mother has strictly said a no to even pack a baggy shorts to her sassural

She had a hint of makeup on her face...that would really be more than enough that swat the beautician said as she was already soo pretty

She stared across the room at her wedding dress and all those jewellery

"this is gonna be tuff"she thought she picks up her saree and all her belongings and walks towards the washroom

"niklo abhi ap kabse change kar rahe ho" shouted an impatient annie before her bro yuvi's room

"arreh rukh na annie" yuvi shouted bak

"itna tym lagavoge na...toh koyi aur apki dulhaan ko  leke  bhaag  jyaga..."said naro giggling

"kash ki aise kuch ho jaye " thought yuvi jerking his head and coming out of the restroom

Annie and naro was staring at him with wide eyes and an open mouth yuvi moved forward and with a tap of his fingers closed his lill sisters mouth

"nazar mmath lagao...i kno mein handsome hun"said yuvi smirking

"bhaiyya...app toh...omg ek dum hritik salman typs lag rahe hon"said naro

"naro...tera bhai cheetah hein cheetah"

The siblings hi5ed each other and they moved towards their family...

Every one in the room seemed as if it has been paused wen suvreen entered the hall in her bridal attire

Jasleen and aneesh stopped their tom and jerry ka game and came forward

Jasleen hugs her sis

"u r luking so pretty di."she said

"arrey agar tu aise roz sajthi toh mein hi tujhsein shaddi kar letha..."commented aneesh looking at her from toe to head

"bohut pyaari lag rahi hein...yaar"he continued

Suvi just smiled and that smile did not reach her eyes ...jasleen and aneesh knew that she was faking happiness but they did not have any options  but follow with the flow...they were totally helpless...but sumwere aneesh was sure that yuvi was not that a monster of suvi's and baby's imagination

...CEREMONY...

The ryt timing or the muharath of the wedding came and yuvi was sitting in the over decorated mandap he could see his sisters and his to be wife's acquaintances had done a lot of hard work on the ambience this really showed their hope in this relationship...a relationship with a person whom he have never seen in his lifetime

He kept impatiently staring at the hall entrance that when will the bride enter and when will he atlast see her face ...the girls face whom he would spend  rest of his life with...seeing her was just a curiosity it was not because he wanted her to be beautiful or sumthing lyk that cause he never believes in the outer beauty which can be destroyed just with a piece of cotton and kleenax...he believed  in inner beauty of a person he was so lost in his philosophical world that he did not notice that the bride has already entered and the pandit ji was  standing before him clueless thinking y is the boy not responding to anyof his mantras or instruction... ...even suvreen was staring at him...this guy seems a nutter she decided but something about him seemed to pull her towards him...sumthing...but ofcourse she could already see all her college frnds drooling at him she gave a quick glare to varthika...her  rival at everything...but thn  she herself was confused why she shooted that glare at varthika?? Ohh suvi its just because u hate her and then she again looked at yuvraj who seemed sumwer elese

"oh my god"suddenly thought suvreen  "yeh yeh apne family ki force mein akar toh nahi shaadi kar raha hein na mujh sein...areey ha gannuji mein jaanthi hun mein bhi force mein hi kar rahi hun...but wat i mean is mujhein koyii second hand chhez toh nahi mil rahi na...yeh kahi kisi sein already commited vammited toh nahi hoga na...but isko dekhke toh..."

But before suvi cud rattle her brains more for such reasonable yet useless theory yuvi's dadi jerked yuvi hard and yuvvi suddenly in a trance shouted " I DO"

Everyone in the hall giggled naro nudged annie and said..."bola than a meine shaadi ki practice twilight dikha ke math kar na...hogaya na satyanash"

Annie just looked at naro and whispered back "arrey mein toh bas unhe voh Edward ka bridegroom walla look ke liye tutor kar rahi thi...mujhein kya patha tha ki bhai toh pue church wedding ka rehearsal kar lenge"

"isiliye meine kaha tha ki DDLJ ya KKKG aise kuch dekha"said naro a bit loudly which resulted by a cold stare by their dadi which threatened both the girls to not talk further

Here suvreen was just staring at the guy then she looked away wondering

"iske saath puri zindagi kaise bitaavungi...presence of mind nam kit oh koyi cheez hi nahi hein is ladke mein"

The rest of the ceremony went in a hush...yuvraaj was so embarrassed that he avoided looking at suvi...finally when the ceremony was over...jasleen pestered her jiju and she really get a lot from yuvraj...finally aneesh came and hugged suvreen

He looked at yuvi and said
"now u may kiss u bride" laughing yuvi went all red with embarrassment but he still smiled and looked at annesh who was still hugging suvi...he then finally noticed his bride she was covered in a red saree , all kind of jewellery adorning her she only had very few hints of make up but she was still looking  gorgeous ohh so afterall that photo of her was not photoshopped but she was even more beautiful   but she was in his arms that made him a bit uncomfortable ..why but...that even he did not kno...

"mrs suvreen yuvraj sing...hmm i will miss u re...teri bohut yaad ayyegi..."said annesh again hugging her

This time yuvi did not feel tht uncomfy walla feeling ...cuz he cud witness the pure friendship here...and he loved the way when he said suvi's name lyk that...suddenly jasleen suvreen's younger sister comes from behind and she pushes away aneesh

"meri di hein" she says childishly and hugged her

Aneesh just put his tongue out

Baby ignored his antics and clung on to suvi "tu bohut pyaari lag raahi hein...and teri bidaai mein mein nahi rahungi vahhan...mujhein nahi pasand yeh drama shyamma she said hiding her tears and ha aur app" she continued pointing at yuvi " agar mere di ko kabhi bhi hurt kiya na toh pakka walla marungi mein...mujhein karate bhi aatha hein"

Yuvi laughed and raised his both hands indicating that he has surrendered before this chotti sherni

"abb baz zyadda ro math...varna teri saari make up nikaal jayega...and jiju daar yuvi bechara ko shaadi ke din hi q heart attack de rahi hein" said aneesh teasing baby

Baby stared daggers at him and started chasing him all around the place...suvi just looked on to the two retreating figures this two people whom she was so used to...

Suvi was in the lavish washroom of singh mansion she  was quite tired and she was very sad for she had now atlast entered a new unknown world

She really liked annie and naro...they were just lyk baby

Thinking of baby  she went back to the convo which she had with her friends abouth the suhaag raath thing

Every1 was scared the hell out of her and she did not even get a word of wat they said

But then she and baby made a plan which suvi just implemented 10 min before

She just changed into her new silk night suit and made bun out her hair applied her night creame and came out of the washroom and saw yuvi talking on the phone

She nervously sat at the edge of the bed

Yuvi ended the call and watched her intendly the way she looked down all nervous confused him even he remembered wat mannu and rathie was talking abt tht suhaag raath walla stuff yesterday

"tum so jao...u might be tired ryt"yuvi said shoving away all the thoughts that came into his mind

Strictly deciding to not even thing about tht 1st night walla fundaz

"tum kuch nahi karne walle ho"asked suvi looking hard at him

Now yuvi was taken aback with this question comeon wat she wanted now he hardly even knew him

Suvi guessed wat yuvi might haf thought abt her silly stupid question which just slipped away from her mouth

"ohh...hello mujhein bhi koyi interest nahi hein...kuch karne varne ka...i just wanted to tell ki voh doodh math peena usmein sleeping pills hein...and mujhsein 4 mile door sona varna mujhein neend nahi ayengi" she said and tossed down on the left side of the bed ressting her head on the fluffy pillows and  let out a sigh of relief

Yuvi cud not even budje and looked at the girl intently and totally shocked

"oh my god...the rest of my life mein kaise bitaavunga iss pagli ke saath??/" he thought

...END...

Rest of the life yuvi kaise bitayega...to know this  obvio u haf to follow this ff

Ans i kno voh suhaag raath walla stuff was totaly vague but...mujhein exactly nahi patha ki tab hotha kya hein...toh mein kaise likhu...toh thtz y it was a nt soo clear scene

hope   u all liked it agar sach mein pasand ayya toh please do let me kno by ur likes and cummnts eagerly waiting for the response

ur pakka walli crazyLOL

Tanya

Edited by chaichil - 16 March 2013 at 8:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

angel...sArShi_Lover_1sunvad278maria_rox14MeherSehgaljaneniroopaShimolinaprincessaaliyakim.rayatvidya.GsujairohitManish_ShettyAditi_4vergal.angelshobrakapooorSahasYuvreenianAnjalika13

cherry.parul0

cherry.parul0

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hahahahaa...it ws funny... :D ... nd that ''i do'' wala part...yuvi sach m cartoon h...nd suvi ne to aneesh k 'now u may kiss the bride' wale statement ki yuvi ko warn krke chopsy hi krdi..in ur wrds pakki waali chopsy hui dono ki..

chaichil

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Very good ,liked it very much.it will be interesting to read what happens next.

chaichil

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
thankuuu guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janeniroopa

janeniroopa

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
love tis ff and thanks 4 d pmSmile continue soon or I will eat ur cookiesLOL
I am also 11th std Cry