Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

CHARACTER SKETCH

YUVRAJ SINGH

One of the famous business tycoon in INDIA . in a small age has achieved a lot of thing
he use to manage his business with his studies but as soon as he finished his higher studies his dadi starts to pester him to marry...his parents die at a very young age so he lives with his 2 sisters and dadi
yuvraj finds no reason to say yes...but even he has no reason to say no
he was though a handsome and dashing looking youth bu he never had tym 4 luv shuv n ol...
soo he was confused to marry some1 who is totly unkown to him
but now he has no other option as his dadi has taken the zid to die if he does not marry her frnds grand daughter
yuvraj seeing no option left agrees to this arranged marriage
only thing he knows about this girl is than her name is suvreen guggal and he also has seen her pic and the only thing he was able to make out from it was that

* she was really photogenic
or
*she was very good in photo editing
or
* or she really is that freakingly beautiful and elegant

he does not know and is even more irritated because he will not even know till his marriage tym
yes u heard ryt another of dadi's antic that she wants her potha's marriage to be traditional so the bride and groom wont see each other till the marriage time...

SUVREEN GUGGAL

A very bubbly and bright gal she can go on talking  sar sar sar sar   for hours
she has completed her studies in fashion technology and wants to fulfill her dream of becoming a successful fashion desiner but before that her marriage is fixed with a guy who is her grandmothers childhood frnds grandson
she has seen his pic on fb...tht to scrctly cus as per the tradition she is not at all supposed to  see the groom before the muharath of  marriage
she can see that the guy yuvraj singh her future  husband was handsome but she was afraid if he turned out a spoiled rich brat
but she could not even think of saying no to her parents and she never specifically fall in love with any1 1st of all she was confused when her frnds talked about love
then she thought she is abnormal thats the reason she does not feel love
but she chucked all this thought when her marriage was fixed with yuvi...and she just hope let this guy be anything...but atleast he should let me complete my dream of becoming a fashion desinger

Annie & naro

the two younger sister of yuvraj
prank and trantrums is their middle name , they love their bro a lot they have seen their bhabhi and they are thoroughly impressed with her they just love planning for their bro's wedding noe they are in full enthusiastic mode...to rock this wedding

Mannu & Rathi

yuvraj's best frnds ' they wer more like brothers
they were also chuddy buddies they are really  against this stupid traditional marriage they are really afraid if the girl turns out to be a typical bimboo Wat if she will make their friendship end

but still they cannot do anything about it as they knew yuvi too well...he wud never go against his dadi's wish

sridevi

yuvi dadi a very cute and fun loving dadi
she is still very young from her heart
and her sole aim is to bring together suvi and yuvi
the day suvi was born she and her friend devoleen suvi's naani has decided that she was made 4 yuvi
she loves her grand kids a lot
though she gets a lot irritated by yuvi's frnds still she tolerates them cuz she knows yuvi luvs them a lot...

devoleen

a cute and sweet lady she is very soft luving and caring
she is suvis dadi

luvly guggal

suvi's mother { same character as in show}

baldev guggal

suvi's dad {same character as in show}

jasleen guggal

the love and funnylicious sister of suvi
she loves her sister like hell
she nevers wants her sister to go away from her so she is a bit grumpy about this marriage
she is really a brat and can doo anything for her sister she is more like a brother to suvi cus she is always so protective

aneesh nayyar

suvi's best friend she shares all her problem with him...mostly people mistake them for couples but they have no such feelings for each othe
{no...dnt hate him...hez a gud character he wont create any misunderstanding between yuvreen}

the rest character will come in the ff as per the flow...

prolouge

"shit yaar...kaunse bure tym mein meine yeh kaha ki mein apne dadi ke maarzi sein shaddi karlunga" said yuvi pacing here and there in the room he was not this tensed till yesterday but suddenly naro made him remeber that 2moro is his wedding and then hell broke loose he he just cant imagin that he is going to be somebody eles slave by 2morro
 "abbhi kuuch bolke faide nahi hein beta ...tu toh fas gaya" said rathi
"voh bhi umar kaid {life long imprisonment}  ki sazza mein " said mannu shaking his head in pitty

"abbey chichorron " said yuvi holing their boths neck and said "tum logon ko bohut mazza aaraha hein na"?

" bhai abb voh sab chodo abb toh mujhein ek hi bright spot nazar aa rahha hein " said mannu

"kyaaa?" asked yuvi leaving them

"suhhag rath" said rathi ...mannu and rathie hi5ed each other and ran from there

Yuvi ran after them " abbey kuthon...tum logon ko toh mein nahiii chodunga" saing this he started throwing each and evry thing that came in his hands

Poor mannu and rathie

Meanwhile in guggal house

An elederly lady was adorning the mehendi in suvi's hand

"bohut gadda rang ayya hein...tumhara pathi tum sein bohut pyaar karenga!!!!"

{the colour of ur mehendi is too dark ur husband will love u } the lady said

Mostly any bride would have blushed hearing this but suvreen...suvi was lost in her thought she just smiled for the sake of smiling and she went towards her room

She went near the window and looked towards the sky

Then she closed her eyes and said "hein gannu ji bacha lena..."

So this was the debut of my ss wedlock{ i know other crap of mine} yup u guessed it ryt yuvreen here will be tied in an arranged marriage...the whole ss will be journey to know wat will happen to them

Will they come closer

Will they be friends

Will they be more than frnds...

Will this marriage be a success???????????????

To know all these u need to follow these ss

And yup the marriage here i am going to portray is a old  royal south Indian marriage

Just to create more drama in the ss so please bear with it

Please leave ur precious comments and let me know if i should continue this SS

And doo hit the like button if u think it was worth it

For pm's pls buddy me {Chaichil}

THANK YOU

Edited by chaichil - 06 May 2013 at 12:49am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990jaasz_25angel...sArShi_Lover_1vidya29janeniroopaAlaadinharika04angelMeherSehgalsimidiminu_GshalonShimolina-Naz.Karam-sujairohitkim.rayatprincessaaliyavidya.Gluvushivin1SupertrouperMonika_SShivinianAditi_4verManish_ShettySahasYuvreenianakshayRshobrakapooorshamya-holicAnjalika13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WEDLOCK {yuvreen ss}chap 5 page 28" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

INDEX

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

Edited by chaichil - 16 March 2013 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25shalonAditi_4vergal.angel

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Awww...I loved it ,...

Totally different !! Traditional Indian Marriage...!!!

I am so looking forward to it...Yuvi and Suvi both being tense about their genuine reasons...
And I think,  this FF will have no space for misunderstandings between them...so this would be a bit special...

A Happy Wedding Yuvreen Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monika_S

Awww...I loved it ,...

Totally different !! Traditional Indian Marriage...!!!

I am so looking forward to it...Yuvi and Suvi both being tense about their genuine reasons...
And I think,  this FF will have no space for misunderstandings between them...so this would be a bit special...

A Happy Wedding Yuvreen Blushing

aww first cumnt itself was sooo spcl ...

thnku di ...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Tum bhi didi LOL
chalo koi baat nahi...

And how are you gonna manage with so many FFs and studies most importantly??

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Tum bhi didi LOL
chalo koi baat nahi...

And how are you gonna manage with so many FFs and studies most importantly??

acha if not di thn wot????????

studies...kher voh toh app pucho hi maath...even i dnt kno!!!!!
last moment sneek peeks mayb cus i haf already passed my 11th matlab i haf already scored the passing marks...

and FF'S voh toh m free till haf of this month so i will update YRMD
and after tht manish will manage

after tht  march mein i will come bak

and iska mein weekly short updates dungi ya monthly 2 long updates dungi...

sach bolu toh...I DUNNO LOLLOL

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hehe..ok ok..di hi bulao...Smile

and yes, I am sure you' be able to manage everything the way you have already told about your schedule..

But is waale ko time to time and jaldi update karna...

I am sooo excited about the traditional marriage of Yuvreen and their life after that..
This thing wil not be shown in the show as well..I mean life after marriage...forget about life after that...even marriage will not be shown...

So, this one is beyond the scope of the real show..

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Hehe..ok ok..di hi bulao...Smile

and yes, I am sure you' be able to manage everything the way you have already told about your schedule..

But is waale ko time to time and jaldi update karna...

I am sooo excited about the traditional marriage of Yuvreen and their life after that..
This thing wil not be shown in the show as well..I mean life after marriage...forget about life after that...even marriage will not be shown...

So, this one is beyond the scope of the real show..

Patha hein isiliye toh...even i was thinking ki kaise hoga if they get married

acha di...just asking ha reall opinion dena mera DP kaise hein???????????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top