Sandhya becomes mother (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

prajushakky

prajushakky

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Such decisions should be taken only by the couples. But my opinion if they go for baby is... the story depicts about some places where women's career or intercaste marriage is not accepted . So this can bring social message to women who already got married or having kid to chase their dream. We can also showcase how a husband can support his wife in household cores and also in upbringing a baby which is the duty of both mother and father (not only mother). So this can bring Suraj's image to next level. Wink Any comments?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-niruba-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya becomes mother (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I gave the example of mary kom to just say that if you have will power you can achieve anything,but yup i agree that comparison is not justified . but the justification is not proper because sandhya's difficulty stands nowhere to the difficulties faced by any person.here for sandhya the difficulty is of fulfilling her dreams but for any person living   on manipur the difficulty is of survival. The state has been in a kind of civil war ,but because it is a northeastern state the national media and mainland indians hardly care what is happening there.so if any person specially woman from state achieves anything i consider it 1000 bigger achievement than a normal indian achieving something.recently there was a road blockade which lasted for 3 months and very sorry to say i didn't find any news or so called discussions among either people or media in mainland india while people were not having enough food because of rocketing pricrs.

But i agree it is not possible for sandhya to become ips after becoming mother

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Joyel-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajushakky

Such decisions should be taken only by the couples. But my opinion if they go for baby is... the story depicts about some places where women's career or intercaste marriage is not accepted . So this can bring social message to women who already got married or having kid to chase their dream. We can also showcase how a husband can support his wife in household cores and also in upbringing a baby which is the duty of both mother and father (not only mother). So this can bring Suraj's image to next level. Wink Any comments?

wow different POV...but well said, you are also right!! actually now I find this a better social message than family planning Wink 

welcome to the forum...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Joyel-Ayeshi--Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Originally posted by prajushakky

wow different POV...but well said, you are also right!! actually now I find this a better social message than family planning Wink 

welcome to the forum...

agree with nirubaEmbarrassed...prajushakky...different pov super...Thumbs Up...welcome to the forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Joyel-Ayeshi-

ShahSantosh143

ShahSantosh143

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
No She cant get Pregnant bcoz a 3-4 month pregnant lady can dance, but Sandy is in her last year n wud be completing in 6 months [ 3rd year board exams would be in April ]. If she get Pregnant now then it would be 5-6 months and result will come in june - july after that she will join IPS course so itz nt at all possible

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rp-

I gave the example of mary kom to just say that if you have will power you can achieve anything,but yup i agree that comparison is not justified . but the justification is not proper because sandhya's difficulty stands nowhere to the difficulties faced by any person.here for sandhya the difficulty is of fulfilling her dreams but for any person living   on manipur the difficulty is of survival. The state has been in a kind of civil war ,but because it is a northeastern state the national media and mainland indians hardly care what is happening there.so if any person specially woman from state achieves anything i consider it 1000 bigger achievement than a normal indian achieving something.recently there was a road blockade which lasted for 3 months and very sorry to say i didn't find any news or so called discussions among either people or media in mainland india while people were not having enough food because of rocketing pricrs.

But i agree it is not possible for sandhya to become ips after becoming mother

Agree with you 100% that the north east is a neglected section of our country and their integration with the mainstream has been weak. Mary Kom's fight against poverty is legendery. Her parents were farm helps and it is her determination to come out of this grinding poverty that made her succeed..  The case of Sharmila Irom in Manipur who has been fasting for so many years for the repeal of AFSPA is a classic example of this neglect. In this serial the milieu is different. As I said earlier and you have also agreed for Sandhya to do it in the circumstances she is in is difficult. Had she been in a progressive family then there was hope. I also 100% agree with your contention that at the outset it has to be a decision taken by husband and wife not Bhabo.
             Regarding the view by others that they should use it as a social message, I strongly disagree. A child has to be with the mother in the initial stages of life. Sandhya will be separated from the child if she passes IPS when the child is hardly 3. She cannot take the child with her for training. It will be very unfair to the newborn. Let her pass, complete her training and then have a child when she can give time. Parenthood is not a duty, it has to be enjoyed. You should not have a child for the sake of having, do it when you are really ready.

Edited by UMDU - 07 January 2013 at 6:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rp-

prajushakky

prajushakky

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Agree with you UMDU as Parentship is not a duty we need to enjoy it. I dont know how you calculate the age of the child as 3 (hope months). The existing situation where we live most of the working women leave their 3 or 5 months kids to grandparents or creche and go to work. They cannot wait for the ready time to get child as they wont get that time as they need to work for their family requirements. Sorry if hurted you but we live in such a situation and I am also a mother who left 7 months baby to my parents and went to job.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top