Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Do u agree it is the right time for Sandhya to become a mother,if bhabho forcing her continuously?

If she obeys Bhabho,whether it is a hindrance to become an IPS officer?

I saw Nache Baliye reality show where female married celebrities dances well with their partners without showing any fear or care about their health even though they become mother of one or two kids .So sandhya can now becomes a mother and after two years she can join Police academy withoutany fear of health problems.

So Sandhya's kid could be taken care by Suraj or Bhabho.

Negative and positive comments are expected from u...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saakshi1305RINKIPORTE-rp-Ritu-b2011SamsangeethaRajeshree53vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU-sakshi---BimBim---Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya becomes mother" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i dnt knw...but surya will not consummate by forcing...i think surya will consummate before ips track,then baby and new twists.Shocked...oops its my prediction after seeing promo and spoilersSilly...

but dabh cvz may give surprise also...i cant say more as they r differentWacko...

if they consummate before... and baby born then bhabo may accept for sandhya's dream or stop her by baby...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKIPORTERitu-b2011Rajeshree53Joyelfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim--SAIBALROUTH

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Nice post. However I do not subscribe to Bhabo's views. Studying for the civil services is no mean task. It is not like Nach Baliye.  Sandhya has to study 12 to 14 hrs a day for almost a year if she has to pass. It is one of the most difficult exams in the country. Having a child always increases a mothers responsibility. Even if Bhabo and Suraj help out, a mother is expected to do a lot in the early years of upbringing. I do not think in the Rathi family scenario Sandhya's studying is possible. If Sandhya goes in for a child then she should forget about her IPS dreams and become a full time beendani that Bhabo wants or take up some other less demanding profession . If she waits for the child to grow up and then appear , then she would have crossed the age limit eligibility. So either way, I find it  a difficult proposition.

Edited by UMDU - 05 January 2013 at 4:15am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpLaks05preeti73Ritu-b2011anusha34Rajeshree53-sakshi-Joyelfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi---BimBim--SwerveBaeFatima_QSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Preparing for IPS exam is tough and they need to study for long hours like Sandhya used to study in her parents house, only study without any disturbance.  Having a baby and then studying, that too in Rathi house is an impossible task.  So it is not the right time for Sandhya to have a kid, better after she becomes an IPS officer.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05preeti73Ritu-Rajeshree53Joyelfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim--Fatima_Q-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Firstly if they decide to go for baby because of bhabbo's pressure,then they will lose respect in my eyes. having a kid means you are taking a responsibility ,it not like 15day test or proving to be a good cook.they should only go for baby if they are mentally and physically prepared for it. if they are doing it because of pressure then they are doing injustice to unborn kid.
but having said that if they do it because of their own wish and take responsibility then they can do it.it will be hard for sandhya after that but if she has will she can still become ips officer with help of suraj. haven't Mary kom proved it to the whole country, she won olympics medal in boxing even after being mother of three.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Ritu-b2011Rajeshree53vish.narenUMDUJoyel-Ayeshi---BimBim---Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

dilipkumarvit

dilipkumarvit

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
No
Its not right time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Rajeshree53vish.naren--BimBim--

dilipkumarvit

dilipkumarvit

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Sandhya and Suraj share tea.

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Bringing a life into this world is one of the biggest decisions a couple makes...partly because the decision to do so is irreversible.  Once a child is born...you can't return it...it has to become someone's responsibility.

I don't know what the CVs have planned...I was caught off guard with Bhabo's ultimatum to Daisa.  But SurYa, and especially Sandhya are in no way ready to have a baby. Confused

Sandhya has a lot to learn about family life...she's book smart...but she still makes silly mistakes in terms of every day familial life.  Even when she was handling her neice...she was having a hard time.  Plus her priorities are just so different right now.

Sure people have children and then go back and complete their education...but it is very complicated and not very common.  I don't think Bhabo should force the issue as far as SurYa are concerned. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKIPORTEpreeti73Ritu-b2011Rajeshree53UMDU-Ayeshi---BimBim---Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top