Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Rivel Site-TV Actors Fvrt Show Of 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Gautam Rode: Devon Ke Dev- Mahadev is an amazing show; it has good graphic and beautiful effects. I also watch Bigg Boss; it's quite entertaining this time and of course my show Nach Baliye 5.

Anas Rashid: In daily soaps, I watched Balika Vadhu, Mahadev and Bade Acche Laggte Hain. I have been watching the shows since a long time now and they are very entertaining. In reality space, I like watching talent based shows like DID Lil Masters and India's Got Talent. I don't have an affinity for crime based shows. But yes I would like to make a special mention of Satyamev Jayate which was a good initiative.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16Sweet24hemavidzIndu13Kavya.Kumarijyoti07rajshripIntrepidachand1234foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rivel Site-TV Actors Fvrt Show Of 2012" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Mohit well done. Fellow actors singing rich praises.  Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
here is an extract

Shared Anas, "I watch Mahadev and believe that the show is doing excellently well. The entire team is doing a fantastic job. It is because of the team effort that the project is climbing the ladder of success."

He continued, "I think Mohit has really gone into the skin of the character and he reminds me of my Prithviraj Chauhan days. Back then, even I used to be totally engrossed in my role of a King who once ruled Ajmer and Delhi. I will never forget those days."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16kalyani_shivajyoti07chand1234foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
tfs.
i liked prc a lot and him too..
m glad he watch dkdm and apprecaite it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti07

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
wow mohit.
even the other actors are praising you .
love to know this.
finally

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
thnx fr sharingBig smile

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Good going Mohitwa. Happy for your success. Hope u get more. Tongue

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
so glad to know that DKDM and the cast are being sooo appreciated even by industry members which is very rare Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.