CID

more girl cops in cid n female cops should stay lo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
 guys and girls firstly i don't mean to say that more cops should b added i just mean that FW should reduce the male characters n increase the female characters i mean more than two female cops i don't mean outnumber the male i just mean that there are so many male characters and amongst them there are a few cops who r not needed  so they could be removed n a few more female cops could be brought or we can even get a SENIOR FEMALE OFFICER i don't remember ever hearing 'YES MAM' by the junior cops so i think the female cops too should be given as much importance as too the males and secondly a much as i remember till date muskaan has been the only female cop who was on the show for more than two years others all actress leave it within two years whereas the males stay for a longer period of time [MOSTLY]  SO IT IS THE ACTRESS WISH BUT IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE IF A FEMALE COP stays for a longer period of time and gets promoted as well because many of them deserve the title of senior inspector if men can get it y cant the women
JUST HOPE THAT FW DOES THISSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesaShehreen_27JyotimenaMuskaan92pinkpearl5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "more girl cops in cid n female cops should stay lo" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neerkhan88

Goldie

neerkhan88

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
if acp pradyuman didnt got promotion in the last 15 years then how can these cops get promotionLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThunderzSrishti.Muskaan92

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I agree! I really think that 2 or 3 cops should be reduced. I really want the 2 new cops removed who are brought in CID by Digvijay and DCP Chitrole. I don't even know their names! Btw they are so stupid and I hate them in the team. Sorry if I offended any fans of them! More female cops and reduced male cops would be much better.

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 05 January 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.Muskaan92

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I would definately <3 to see a cool,smart,hard, n tough female cop!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerkhan88

if acp pradyuman didnt got promotion in the last 15 years then how can these cops get promotionLOL

hahaha lol Big smile

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I agree with you!! There should be a female senior officer who some of the officers would call Mam!! great idea! Day Dreaming
Now, This doesn't mean they should add another officer , but I would rather like it to be that one of the new officers who just enterd the show go and then comes the new female officer

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
You are right. Female officers should be given equal importance.
They should also be involved like Daya and Abhijeet are.

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya...arja

You are right. Female officers should be given equal importance.
They should also be involved like Daya and Abhijeet are.

MOST TRUE I JUST WISH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top