Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks Jammy, great update.
I don't understand why Armaan has to give Jassi permission to take a day off or come into work...she's the CEO and she can do whatever she wants!
I hope Aryan gets a swift kick in the butt. I'm getting tired of his sarcasm and taunting.
I am still going with the guess that Rohan is Purab's son and maybe Meenakshi is the mother? Or maybe she's an ex-girlfriend that hurt him deeply??? Who knows...time will tell I guess.
Morgoth thumbnail

Good to see that the comments are back, Jammy.😆

Hmmm...one more new character to add to an endless list.

I bet this female Meenakshi is Purab's Ex-girlfriend or ex-fiancee or ex-wife...thats why the reaction of throwing a contract file into the bin.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jammy, i on my end am still having pblms in opening IF page as it either gives the reply that the page can't be displayed or freezes! Anyway, after much struggle i am finally able to read the update and looks a bit interesting then ytdy's episode.

I too think Meenakshi is the entry of Sweta.

Thanks Jammy the comments were awesome!

-Rifhat

jammy thumbnail

I belive shweta is that friend whom purab wants to forget.

Jammy.

jprasad thumbnail
Hi Jammy-

Thanks for the update! I really appreciate it!

BTW - I don't know whether it is ok to voice my opinion
regarding politics, but I am just going to make this one
comment. It is truly a sad day for America as Bush has been re-
elected. 😭
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandeepa108

Thanks Jammy, great update.
I don't understand why Armaan has to give Jassi permission to take a day off or come into work...she's the CEO and she can do whatever she wants! 

Your right, but probably Armaan is still her boss- in the sense of being one of the major shareholders and plus I think he has retained his chairman post. Anyways, she still considers him to be her boss.

I wonder who will win this contract. On one hand I think, Jassi will win this contract because they (T&D) want to show her achieving her goal of 10 crore (is that the correct amount?) within six months. On the other hand I think, they (T&D) will show 3T winning the contract to create suspicion (more twist) in Puru's mind about Jassi that she let go of this contract on purpose to promote her to-be-husband's company. I am leaning more towards the first option.

If they (T&D) show Shweta as Purab's ex-wife, it will put Purab in the bad light, as he hid an important aspect of his life from Jassi. Unless of course he told this to Bebe (when they showed them talking and we could only hear music) and she dissuades him from telling anyone about it.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanls, jammy...very nice update....eargly wiating to see JJKN, tonight!!!!!!!!! yes, i'm so excited its going to air on thurdays toooo...great news😊

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if sweta is a friend that purab wants to forget then he shoule be telling jassi about her. After all jassi has confided everything to him. It should not be like it is all Purab's fault. I hope he does not turn bad to prove jassi better😕..but may be also as the serial is jassi jaise koyi nahin...😳
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jammy,terrific update👏.Your comments are soooooooooo hilarious😆.Keep it up man.

I think Meenakshi has to play an imp role here.Maybe Purab has already confided in Bebe & probably on her advise has kept quite.Isn't there something he told Bebe ( I've forgotten when & where) which was a secret between the two of them? Or maybe I'm getting a lil mixed up!!!!!!!!!😕  

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

no minnie you are right. He did speak to bebe that was all in the background. They never showed that..

But I think it would have been better for jassi to know as that matters more for purab...