India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

November 3 Update. (read again pls)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hi, Sorry folks I missed a very important part of update in my first attempt, i just remmembered the part and i have edited to add it. Its the part between ******'s ok.
Sorry.

Jammy.

It starts with jassi and purab in restuarant, Jassi wants to say something, purab is shown gloom, as jassi is about to say something purab stops her, jassi ask questioningly as to why he doesnt want to hear her, and he says that who will want to hear bad news!! jassi says that how did he assummed as it was bad news. and purab says what ever is about jassi and armaan is going to be bad news for him. To which jassi gets annoyed and is about to leave when purab holds her hand, and she asks him to let her go, he keeps holding her hand and asks her to say what she wanted to say. Jassi sits down and tells him that on the sagaai party night she had gone to meet Armaan suri on his insisting, she says that Armaan wanted to wish her for her sagaai. She goes on to says that they both were talking when suddenly the topic changed to love and she says that she mistakenly told Armaan 'Saari duniya aapko dekhe jaa rahi hain aur aap armaan sir se pyaar kiye jaa rahe hain' Purab is sad (such a long face i was worried if it went any further down he will break the glass of the table).

But then jassi goes on to say that whatever she said was all a big mistake and that it was her past and what she said doesnt hold true, she was very worried whole night and she wanted to tell him all that had happen between her and armaan, thats where she ends and waits for purabs reaction. He just looks at her and says bol diya and just gets up and LEAVE's!!! jassi is aghast at this reaction of his, just then he comes back with a cup of sugar and tells her that 'Mujhe pata hain tumhe cofee main shakkar jyada pasand hain'. Jassi is relived and she tells him 'Tumhe pata hain tumne mujhe kitna darra diya tha' and he says tum jaanti ho main pichle chaubis ghaante se main kitna pareshaan tha. magar aaj tumne yeh bata diya ki maine tum par jo bharosa kiya usse tumne kabhi nahi toda mrs purab mehra(damn didnt listened to it properly was on phone deadly help!! but definetly some mushy talks). jassi informs him that mujhe pata hain hamara yeh rishta is meethi dosti par tika hain par agar isse meethi hui to main yeh coffee nahi pee sakongi!! while he is telling all this and he keeps adding more sugar to coffee and jassi remarks on that.

We cut to Jassi's house where billu is searching for his spectacles. he is first asking bebe to help him look for it as he is having very important work (sagai ki tayyari). Bebe informs him that she first has to attend to parathas which are on stove and burning and leaves and he shouts that are parathas more important then him. He then ask Amrit, who is praying (babaji save me!!!). just then jassi is shown coming down the stairs, and billu again rounds bebe for helping him to search his spectacle. jassi comes into his view and he tells jassi too, jassi says that she is in a hurry, just then phone rings , its armaan, he tells jassi that she is still at home!! and jassi says that she is reaching to which he says no no you do one thing you stay at home and i will work for you (sarcastically, just pulling jassi leg in reality), jassi says no & that she is coming there, Armaan laughs and says why do you think i am not capable of working without you (10 to 1 bet its true!!), jassi says no no, that she is coming there to which armaan says that he was kidding (all the while billu is shown shouting in the background about all the work). Armaan then tells jassi to take today off, as she was having alot of work at home and preparations to do for sagaai, jassi insist on coming to work but he tells her not to and that she can take today off.

Jassi relents, Purab is at jassi's home and he talks to jassi about how come she didnt go for work today, jassi tells him that armaan has given her day off so that she can prepare for sagaai.Purab says that tum chutti ke din bhi kaam karoogi (sagaai ka kaam). Jassi says that yes and she likes it, then purab says that how will it be for the world, 3T's director and Gulmohar's CEO husband and wife, and then he tells her that suppose if he gives her a post of director in 3T and more responsibility(kidding), to which jassi takes his hands and speaks as if she is talking in mic and says that she is not working in gulmohar for post , but gulmohar was her dreams and that just because she has become a CEO her dream has not yet ended and that she would want to work for gulmohar some more, she goes on to say that she wants to work so much that one day she will buy 3T. Purab laughs, billu who is uptill now standing in thier shadow behind and is listening to this sweet arguement of both, comes into picture and purab ask his opinion and as to what he thinks if husband and wife should work for same company or should be rival!! Billu says that he belives that jassi should earn so much that she is able to buy both gulmohar and 3T, jassi and purab smile.

Jassi and purab are siting on the swing in the house and talking about stuff when nandu comes in and takes jassi's hand and checks her pulse when purab looks inquiringly he tells jassi tumhari tabiyet to thik hain aaj tum kaam pe nahi gayi, jassi tells him that she has taken off for house work, nandu tells her good and tells her that house work is not done by sitting and talking and that she should move and do some work, he tells purab that he wants to talk something to him, and he drags purab away from jassi, purab is like a bit streched between both, he is telling purab something when jassi comes behind purab to listen, nandu tells her that its not her buisness to listen to them , jassi insist, purab is like pulled between both of them, just then the telephone rings, nandu smiles, jassi leaves to pickup the phone and Its armaan, nandu tells purab that a new company has floated for contract, and this time they dont want the contract to go to gulmohar, and this time they are going to get it, Armaan is informing jassi on phone about the same contract, and jassi tells him that she will get the contract, and that she is coming there he asks her not to but she insist and Armaan keeps the phone,

******* As Armaan disconnects the phone, Raj is sitting opposite him and he tells Armaan that yes he did a very good job and now medam will be very happy with him. Armaan is suprised at medam? Raj tells yes Mrs Purab Mehra, and goes on to say that she will be very happy and will be with Gulmohar and will donate some money to it, time by time, and throws a paper ball in dustbin, then gives the bowl of paperballs to Armaan to take aim at dustbin, Armaan throws he misses, Raj goes on to say why are you doing this? arent you concerned about jassi, Armaan says that he(raj) was mistaken about jassi and aim's at dustbin this time he gets it right, and says that jassi will never leave gulmohar(again the ball on aim), also states that jassi will never betray company, saying this he says the last of the remaining ball in dustbin, Raj says this that ok maybe he is right, but(pointing to the empty bowl) why did he ruined the game?*******

On the other side Purab promises nandu that he will get this contract and not to worry, they shake hands, but purab informs that he will start working on it tommo and not today as today was personal day(right!!! jassi all the best you if he keeps taking off like this then you are going to buy 3T one day!!), nandu agrees , just then jassi comes in with all her office stuff and is shown leaving for office, purab and nandu sees this and nandu accuses her of evesdropping on them, jassi informs him that she gets the news and she doesnt needs to evesdrop on anyone. Jassi looks at purab and he does says anything but is laughing, and she tells him buy and leaves for office.

In the office jassi is telling someone that , this time its a very tuff task to get contract because this time thier rival wont be very behind. The employee leaves and just then Purshotam enters he comes and talks sweetly to her, and congratulate her for her marriage to purab mehra, (he hints by the rest of the below talks that he is concerned about her marriage to purab, i dont think jassi gets it). and asks her if she is excited & ready for dual role, Jassi tells him that she is excited because its her first time when she has come face to face with such a situation where she will be working as well as a housewife. Purushotam tells her that its good but she should never keep anything above each other. and that she shouldnt forget that her hardwork and sincerity is what has brought her upto this level and that she should always be like that. jassi promises him to be always there. Just then Aryaan enters and he tells taunts her like yesterday, that how will a company progress if the CEO of the company is a wife of the rival company. he tells her how does she unlike him she knows how to keep a balance with her job & her personal life. Purushotam enters and tells her that he is expecting exactly that form her and that she will not let anyone down and this time too she will get the contract.

It cuts to purab's office Where Hansmukhi (thank god i thought she had lost her weight to invisibility). is showing him the contracts, just then jassi calls and tells him sorry for leaving him like that today, but he tells her that he doesnt minds and was ok with that, and then she gets a call she informs purab that she will call later. jassi hangs up, Hansmukhi then continues to show him the contracts she signed with three popular designer who will help them with this contract's designs, and nandu informs that he has got the best fabrics at best price. purab informs them that these things are important but not as important as knowing your client, a lesson which they have learned from sheetal ambuja account. he asks nandu for client info, nandu provides the company brochure. Purab opens the first page and its meenakshi's photo, purab sees this and is shocked to see her pic and says Meenakshi, M.D??? . Then he gets up and throws the brochure in a dustbin, when nandu and hansmukhi ask him as to why he did that, he tells them that, in 3T I give my personal life importance!!

The end

Edited by jammy - 03 November 2004 at 11:26am

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thnx jammy...u had me rolling in laughter today with ur comments.... LOL LOL

ok so there is bad blood between Purab and Meenakshi....atleast enough for him to react in such a way...that leaves out the senario of Meenskshi being his friend....so then what is their relationship.....I still dont buy the Rohan-being-his-son angle....just when things were clearing up, they had to throw in a TWIST....lets just hope this one doesnt turn all the characters inside out and make us reach for Hajmola Confused
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:26am | IP Logged
true ides.. I am surprised that Jassi didn't tell anything esle to Purab.. all hype for nothing.. Disapprove thanks Jammy for yet another wonderful update.. also, looks like Jassi is going to get her next 2 crores without a sweat..  thanks to Purab.. use kuch bahana to chahiye na Jassi k contract dene kaWink

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 03 November 2004 at 11:27am
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged
great update jammy....btw who is Meenakshi?? i dont remember who she is???
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:29am | IP Logged
maybe meenakshi is his step-mom/purab's dad's girl friend(i am guessing ofcourse) rohan's blood mother. or she is a gold digger who pursued and almost succeeded in roping in purab...now she is out to stir up trouble.....ofcourse the shoe is on other foot now....it is jassi's turn to show trust in purab. ( i am speculating and getting way ahead of myself ofcourse)
so much ado about nothing.....first they keep building on sheetals's contract...everything goes down smoothly then they hype jassi and armaan date...nothing except the faux pas happens...then they keep building on purab's reaction....nothing happens....air clears in a minute, now we have a new female character...purab dislikes.....so what happens now...the story is just not moving ahead.
meanwhile armaan is going from black to white...first he turns good and is seemingly upset about jassi's impending nupitals....then he buys the same card as purab(hinting at ulterior motive) then he ends up taking jassi for a drive....then he gives her tips on how to give importance to purab...lately he seems very comfortable with jassi marrying purab...he even works(who would have thought he had it in him)...what are they trying to do.

Edited by pj04 - 03 November 2004 at 11:47am
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I don't get this Whos is this Meenakshi i have no idea what is going to happen next.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:36am | IP Logged

thanks jammy...your comments were amazing as usualLOLLOLLOL

So that will be the entry of Sweta kwatra as meenakshi...and what is the importance of her in his life...

and why does he think it will effect his personal life with that...Embarrassed

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hey Meenakshi may be Shweta Kwatra..I read somewhere that she is going to be in the show for about 8 episodes and the storyline is going to be somewhat like my best friend's wedding..we just have to wait and watch

Edited by fingirl - 03 November 2004 at 11:40am

Go to top