Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you HONESTLY feel AISH is fake in INTERVIEWS?!!

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜•πŸ˜­   I don't want to criticize my favorite, but it is always helpful to get feedback from others.  Honestly, I feel AISH can do better in her interviews.  I just watched that Anupama interview and it is delightful to see her.  She sounded sick of answering the same questions.  But, I wanted her to talk more about her movie plans if she has them.  Why not confirm the rumors of Mani Ratnam and Karan Johar approaching her if they are true at all?!  Also, what about her David Frost interview?  I didn't really like her accent, just let it be natural!  Please share your thoughts.  Do you HONESTLY feel AISH is fake in INTERVIEWS?!!  πŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Storybrooke thumbnail
I do at times. She always makes sure her image is dignified and clean. Katrina is similar to her in this, but the difference is that Aishwarya tries her hardest to stay in her shell, and that becomes off-putting for a lot of people.

About the movie offers, perhaps she really didn't get approached for them? Or if she is receiving them, then I guess for her its better to stay quiet until everything is set in stone.
briahna thumbnail
she tries too hard, at times her accent seems fake, she giggles too much during interviews, and yeah she is repetitive with answers. in other words i find her interviews a bore.

mama, hope i am not going to upset you. forgive me if i went overboard.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shes boring and stuck up..not bubbly i couldn't complete the interview..she was giggling and talking gip perish!,
LeadNitrate thumbnail
She is fake. she giggles, she will not stare straight to other person's eye, if he/she has stronger personality, she covers it up by giggling unnecessarily. But I do not complain about her accent, when u travel a lot there are times u tend to pick up accent and the result is  hybrid. however she is not at all spontaneous. BORING.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
She's boring plain and simple and tries too hard which is off-putting...not to mention her answers are very wordy. Plus the giggling. It gets annoying.

...Anupama tends to ask a lot of the same questions that have already been answered in countless other interviews, but I guess...there's nothing else really to talk about...
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.and her free fake smile and giggling during d interview makes it more irritating...she's too boring...honestly i've hardly seen any of her interview more dan 2-3 mins...πŸ₯±
Sorry Gaurav...πŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
You know I am afraid to say anything against Ash otherwise I will get
not one but 3 hate PM's in a row. Also by digging out past posts.

Whoever that person is does not have guts to use their real Id's.

Anyways yes she sounds boring and tries hard to make herself someideal person which she might not be.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's honest in her interviews...but with fake accent...may be thats Aish accentπŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
IMO Ash is just too cautious in interviews and media interactions. Due to which she is always behaving and saying things which are 'correct'. Its as if she mugs up all those self-help and etiquette guides and follows them up to the last word. She should ease up a bit. Then she will come across as a warmer person.