Fan Fictions

#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 83)

Post Reply New Post

Page 83 of 142

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
u r a SPECIMEN !

trust me !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 83)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Khushii*

Exam seasons ki toh mai ! Angry Meri khatam hoti hai, aur tum sab ki shuru -_____-
omggg...
Khushi ji ka naya avatar...

-Araina-

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@hb : relax kar. itna gussa theek nahi !

@jb : *angry glare*

-Araina-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
     Mis:ho0lla

Khushi chill

-Araina-

shaffy_arsha

IF-Rockerz

shaffy_arsha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Awsome update khushi
loved it alot
finally kria is gng to come back in st.louis
wow...waiting for nxt part

-Araina-

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Khushii*

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Sista'! When do you actually ask me to use this lappy. If I am not mistaken u do take it whenever I am not on my chair or away from it. Just update then... 

BTW! U need to get ur lappy fixed. It is a piece of disaster. It has crashed 4 of my flashdrives. It shuts on a person. It does not let you do simple things in net. There is something seriously wrong in it's brain system. Get the malfunction diagonized asap. Or else its health will get worse and eventually die completely. Then you will be left with ... 

I did ask a few days ago! You turned your back on me and went back to READING an FF you yourself wrote! So yea, yesterday I just took it when you weren't in the room ROFL 

Telling me about my own laptop? I think I know. D'oh I don't have any option. Either I use this piece of junk to the best I can, or have no laptop at all. I'd go with former. Ouch

Umm, yeah cause one I was soon going to sleep and i didn't want u shining dim lights. U know I can't sleep when there ever a flicker of light. I need complete darkness. Two, I was not just reading it. There is what you call EDITING. which evidently you don't do looking at the errors in your updates! Stern Smile Yeah no need to roll on floor. I know you used it!

Yeah, I know you know. I am repeating it so coming from someone else you know what you have is not even a laptop anymore. It's god knows what and how does it even function with out a proper brain. 

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_arsha

awsum update khushi...:) thanks!! nd howzz ur exams..??? they went great :D Nd ur health too..?? health all perfect too. Thanks :$ Now Abt update...too gud yaar... I m happy she is cuming back wid...i m really loving naina a lottt...she is such a cutee person... Nd one thing she is right...frst frnd ki space dil m koi ni le sakta but apni toh alag s bnayi ja sakti h... that's true. I'm glad you loved them. Swaron part is also too gud yaar... Nd plzzz plzzz nxt update whole swaron convo mt karna ...mje pta ni kyun intution aa ri that ur going to do that... i can't remember what i typed in next update so can't say much.. No offence to swaron fans...but plzzz kriyaansh b kr dena thola sa...:p i'll be having to look at both.. btw suprb update... Update soon... Nd r u going to do such stuff vch i guess lyk rey is flirting swid sumone nd so on... Plzz dont do that otherwise be ready for juttas nd chappals...:p palki mt ban hmari life ki...:p lol!! i never intend to be another Palki Tongue nd thanxx 4 pm...

shalini_arsha

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3_rox

Finally u updated...
Thank god..
The update was fab as usually...
Loved it..