Fan Fictions

#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 142

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanksha_arsha

soi such late comment... maafi not given ROFL Aas bit busy at home... Unhappy ... nah i kid. I understand =)Wel atleast m happy dt u r well n having vacations now...so we cn get regular updates... Yyaaayyy... Big smile ... What THE?!! RUKO!! Who said I have vacations? Woman, I said I'm free from exams. Normal school is still on. SleepyLOL Nw cmng back to the update... I simply loved it... It ws just... WOW... Kria telling story to Naina...and naina keeping her mouth shut... LOL ... Poor she... She didnt even knew y shes cmng to mumbai... LOL ... Lol! I'm happy you enjoyed their scene!! Nw cmng to Reyam scene at start... Toh... ROFL ... That was... Bang on... ROFL ... Rey teasing Swayam... Hahaha... That ws just ROFL ... Bechara Swayam... Tongue ... Thn aftr reachng Sharons place he left thm alone... Smart boy... Wink ... I can oly thank you for enjoying the scene and loving it :p Nw me waiting for Kria's arrival... Maza aayega... Big smile ... Loved the update Khushi... Embarrassed thank you so much Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 82)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
That's all the time I have! More comments tomorrow =)

Goodnight for this on my time. Good morning to rest :D

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Khushii*

@Tanya- PM ME!! Like right now ;) 

Mimi- I can't delete my whole history. I have research things in there and sometimes for projects, I need to look at history. I've tried clearing cookies and cache. That is what started the problem in the first pace.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Yeah well you might want to re-consider your taunts from next time onwards. You might not want to make me go back on my old ways of just hitting likes! 

lol :p JK! or may be not, it just depends how much u irritate me!

Jeez! i can never be open to you. Black mail much?!! 

there is a difference in being open and letting ur frustration out on me! 
this is wht u do! U are mad and angry and u find me to let it all out on!!!!!!! If you keep doing that then hey, u are calling it! 

-Araina-

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Sista'! When do you actually ask me to use this lappy. If I am not mistaken u do take it whenever I am not on my chair or away from it. Just update then... 

BTW! U need to get ur lappy fixed. It is a piece of disaster. It has crashed 4 of my flashdrives. It shuts on a person. It does not let you do simple things in net. There is something seriously wrong in it's brain system. Get the malfunction diagonized asap. Or else its health will get worse and eventually die completely. Then you will be left with ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ocean.eyes--Araina-

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Still only 65 likes? Shocked That was a sudden drop! Everyone having exams again kya??Confused</font>
yup...its THE EXAM SEASON again...
Lol

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Sista'! When do you actually ask me to use this lappy. If I am not mistaken u do take it whenever I am not on my chair or away from it. Just update then... 

BTW! U need to get ur lappy fixed. It is a piece of disaster. It has crashed 4 of my flashdrives. It shuts on a person. It does not let you do simple things in net. There is something seriously wrong in it's brain system. Get the malfunction diagonized asap. Or else its health will get worse and eventually die completely. Then you will be left with ... 

I did ask a few days ago! You turned your back on me and went back to READING an FF you yourself wrote! So yea, yesterday I just took it when you weren't in the room ROFL 

Telling me about my own laptop? I think I know. D'oh I don't have any option. Either I use this piece of junk to the best I can, or have no laptop at all. I'd go with former. Ouch

*mystic.moon*

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Exam seasons ki toh mai ! Angry Meri khatam hoti hai, aur tum sab ki shuru -_____-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top