Fan Fictions

#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 142

shalini_arsha

IF-Rockerz

shalini_arsha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
awsum update khushi...:) nd howzz ur exams..??? Nd ur health too..?? Now Abt update...too gud yaar... I m happy she is cuming back wid...i m really loving naina a lottt...she is such a cutee person... Nd one thing she is right...frst frnd ki space dil m koi ni le sakta but apni toh alag s bnayi ja sakti h... Swaron part is also too gud yaar... Nd plzzz plzzz nxt update whole swaron convo mt karna ...mje pta ni kyun intution aa ri that ur going to do that... No offence to swaron fans...but plzzz kriyaansh b kr dena thola sa...:p btw suprb update... Update soon... Nd r u going to do such stuff vch i guess lyk rey is flirting swid sumone nd so on... Plzz dont do that otherwise be ready for juttas nd chappals...:p palki mt ban hmari life ki...:p nd thanxx 4 pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 74)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d3_rox

Goldie

d3_rox

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Finally u updated...
Thank god..
The update was fab as usually...
Loved it..
Finally kriya cmn back to mumbai...
Loved Reyam part..
Plzzz update soon..
Thanx 4 the PM!!

-Araina-

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
loved the update... it was awesome
finally kria is coming back waooo so excited for it

-Araina-

Jahnavi_KRAS

Goldie

Jahnavi_KRAS

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
aww..!! loved the updt  Smile
the way kriya started her story..n naina interrupting her
and the convincing of sharon...Big smile
juz cant wait to read more
as of now you are a free bird... Wink
be quick with the next one Tongue

-Araina-

enrique305

Goldie

enrique305

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
wow!!!

amazing part

finally kriya is coming back 

great !!!

-Araina-

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Awesome update :-)

Nikki <3

-Araina-

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Khushii*

Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

*Unreserved*

I love this update Khushi, you are such an amazing writer though not being centered irritated me a little as i used to read centered.
Smile Okies! First things first. Purple is the color I reply in when comments are long. Embarrassed So let's try not to use that when coloring the reply, yeah? Tongue About the comment, thank you! I know. it irritates me too. But my center code ain't working Ouch

Kriya's friend is so cute, i am loving her but still i read SwaRon only! God, I deserve 2-3 tight slap. Sorry yaar jitna bhi try karun KriyAnsh ka parh hi nahi pati main, Sorry if you feel bad on this. Smile  Oh not at all! I completely understand. If I were in your shoes, I'd be doing the same. So don't worry about it =) Just give maybe few opinions on them when you can? Like if you feel I'm not going properly or something, you can always criticize :D 

I hop
e i can get to read some good scenes and romance or even some light moments between SwaRon as to lighten up my day after watching daily D3 episode and pulling my hairs our in frustration!! LOL Haha! Definitely. There are many coming up. Some long, some short moments. But they're coming :D 

I was like Yaaayyy when i read your above note that Swaron track is on it's way! Gosh, i love your writing skills. Yup, as I said in the note and above here, they're on it's way! Thanks once again Embarrassed 

All in all you always rocks Miss.Coolbie! Wink Tell me something I don't know Wink LOL 

Please update real quick quick and PM me too! I'm gonna get to it as soon as I press post reply to this comment Tongue 

Will Unes this other half after the surprise will be revealed. Fingers crossed as i am hoping for what i asked!  LOL Waiting for it. I think you've already figured it out though LOL 

Purple is my one of favorite so you aren't getting any changing chances from me at all! ROFL

You have to compromise with on this purples! LOL And yes, from next time i'll make sure to use lots of different shades of purple! *wink wink*

-Araina-

arshafever

arshafever

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
amazing update khushi..!! totally loved it..!! Smile
awhh that naina is so cute..!! m so lovin her.. kriya n naina's convo was great.. really liked that part.. it was so nicely written that how in short span thy became close frnds.. me like it..
haha reyam was also.. the way rey ran away from swayam.. hehe LOL i thought m actually seeing d3 .. i could visualise the whole scene.. not that i dnt do it everytime bt still.. this was super aweso e..!!
bechari sharon toh shock ho gayi sab ko dekh ke.. best part was paani laane poori gang chali gayi.. hehe.. i was rofling aftr reading that..
eagerly waiting for swaron convo.. m sure its gonna be interesting..
really waiting 4 ur twists as m sure its gonna bring heaps of misunderstandings.. n specially fir kriyaansh.. ur os the future of this ff is really scaring me..!! Ouch
plss mere kriyaansh ko alag mat karna Ouch

whole update was beautifuuly written.. loved it.. n loved ur surprise too.. Embarrassed yayy u continuing one of ur workss.. yayayy nw waiting for those pms LOL
thanks 4 this pm n update soon..!! n lastly loved the title Wink i voted for this one only..!! LOL

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top