Fan Fictions

#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 142

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pihu.k11

WTH jus hpnd.. Fr d vry first time,m startin from very last !
Is Reyaansh mad o wht??? I mean.. Whts wrong wid him??? Heightsh yar.. Jus coz he heard hr mum sayin,finally tmne naya dost bna e liya doesnt means Boyfrn fr lord's sake.. I mean Dost.. Reyaansh ka hindi is poor nah.. Plz someone tl him,dat dost means friend nt boyfrn.. N n how he exclaimed it to b a guy,from wea it did come frm????? He heard kriya's laughter frm d othr side so he thot she's happy n moved on.. Dude,get a life.. U bloody hav ur frns thr fr u.. They all support u,understnds u.. Buh Kriya.. She's all alone thr.. Agree,she hs vishakha buh still na.. Dis is Sick !
Right now,m fln lik goin n kill him.. Agghhh.. Damn Angry So,dis is how t____ wud enter his life.. Greaaattt !! Censored<font color="#9900ff">Sorry for this anger Hug ut you're damn right. Rey shouldn't misunderstand and he did. I promise.. I didn't do it without a purpose in the future Embarrassed</font>

I guess.. Now I must review abt thngs too..
Naina.. She has grown closer to kriya in so less time.. N Its a true frnshp fr sure :D <font color="#9900ff">Yes.. true friends can be made in split of seconds even before you realize it.</font>
Kriya's anger towards hr dad is totally justified !
Dat guy lft hr n hr mom to liv by demselves buh m evn happy dat she has no grudge against Sharon.. <font color="#9900ff">right.. none of it was Sharon's fault after all.. all this while, kriya longed for fatherly love while Sharon longed for motherly. Only, fate had something else planned :/</font>
One Req.. Sharon too shud come to know abt d fact kriya bein hr sis,from her dad only !
I wud lik to c her reaction.. Dun want,kriya to tell hr but her own dad.. <font color="#9900ff">I was thinking about that as well...let's see.</font>

Ohki.. Now,d probability is.. Sharon is gonna b d sixth dancer but as far as I remembe,in dat OS.. Kriya was d 6th dancer.. Mtlb,Sharon wudnt b d sixth dancer.. Buh ye hoga kaise.. Does dis indicates towards tonn of misunderstndngs..???? No no no..<font color="#9900ff">Oh no. Of course not. I don't want to create a pile of MU's to leave it to be solved myself LOL But yes... Kriya is the 6th Dancer in the OS. That only means something happens along the way ;)</font>

N wht dis tani is upto??? Is she lik is gonna search fr kriya??????
Wud she play a role in unitin kriyaansh o wht???
She seems to b quiet impressed frm kriya n kriyaansh.. Reyaansh se toh alrdy h e ! <font color="#9900ff">That, time will tell Embarrassed</font>

Omg.. Whts goin on?????
Plz yr.. Yeh reyaansh ki misunderstndn clr kro yr.. I jud cnt tk it..
Glti se d3 dkh liya tha.. Thursday ko.. N tbse band bji pdi h.. Upr se Ye Reyaansh.. Ufff.. 
Whts wrong wid him yr??? Satak gyi h uski sch !
Idiot.. Huh <font color="#9900ff">D3 is highly hazardous to watch nowadays.. Yes though.. it will be fixed here soon..</font>

Evn aftr dat letter,Reyaansh doubt kriya's love.. Holy Shit !
Update soon :)
Waitin !

Tnx fr dis lOng reply :)
Lets c wht hpns nxt !

No problem. It was a pleasure to reply and even read your view :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 67)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nirju99

awesm

Thanks!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

M sorry for being late but was caught up with Indiafest, College fest and all... It's kay. Hope you had fun Hug 
coming to the update..
nice one...
Liked how u put thing up..the mood that you created was nicely done...thanks! 
kria-smriti convo at dinning table was well put to reveal the things later..Glad it worked out :D 
vishaka-kria chat was lovely, it got a smile on my face :) the kria's unknowingly concerned for sharon part was nicely down too... Thank you! 
and finally smriti understood that keeping rey away is not the way to protect kria...looking forward how things will turn up :) Yes! hope you'll like what I have planned =) 
do update soon..
thanks for the pm...

PS: whats the prob with Word doc??? pm me if u want, i'll try to help :) The problem goes above my head! =( I'll pm once I'm done with updating. Thanks!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchitasaphire

amazing update 

Thank you!!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisstar

wow... kria back to mumbai...
eager to know what's coming up nxt...
plz update asap...

She is! I'm glad to know!!

Edited by *Khushii* - 26 January 2013 at 3:19pm

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh_Alisha

awesome update...
kria-vish email convo was superb...
kria gonna b back in mumbai...
loved it...
thnx for pm...

Thank you dear!
I'm glad you loved the udpate.
She is finally :D

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi.14

Nice update khushi...Thanks!! 

loved kriya and her mom's talk and how she left ticket for to mumbai...I'm glad you loved that! 
and kriya-vishakha convo was just awesome...Thanks! 

now finally Kriya will   be back to the place where she deserves to be... jaldi rey se milvao warna woh gadha kya soch raha hai... hehe yea. I will get to that soon hopefully. 

and really confused on Naina's involvement woh k ya karegi kriya ke saath wahan par???? That you'll see soon :D

take care of yourself...
and get well soon... Thank you!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
mimi- just 5 more comments left...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top