Fan Fictions

#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 142

Artistic_Stroke

IF-Dazzler

Artistic_Stroke

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
awesome update khushi 
but was that at last
waiting for next update 
sorry for late comment busy in exams 
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26 (Page 32)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
yah bhi nhiii

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hello Hug The update is below. Sorry for the delay. Last week was exams and all. Hope you guys like it! And yes, do check page 1 again. The last 2-3 posts Big smile And another surprise coming your way Wink

Awaiting the comments and likes! You guys know. 75+ Embarrassed
-Khushi. 

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

AabhiArShakriyaansh.reyammrash-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanimegsycool_star14LuvAly_KriYanshArtistic_Stroke--RAINA---vaishnavimural*mystic.moon*Krishnaluv94kritzzz_ArShaHR-DMG4life_sweetannu_Crazy4AshVikRoxxy47pallavi.14shalini_arshaKriShaReYamshaani2209crazyskyAwesomeSauce.anjali22Born2Dance..DamonCrazy..luv_arsha-Blind.Dance-dancersqueenlovely7010-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

G u z a r i s h  .

Previous: Part 23 Pg 7

Next: Part 25 Pg 69

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I still have problems opening word document... Ouch Thanks Monal for PMing it to me. And do check the note above! 

Update! 

Part 24

"Mamma?" Kriya called out as they both sat at the dining table having their dinner. Smriti was awfully quiet.

"Huh?!" Smriti looked up at the sudden call.

"Is everything alright? You look tensed'"

Smriti played around with the spoon in her hand. "Haan' voh actually' I just got a call from my boss' he wants me to attend a meeting."

"So what's the problem?" Kriya asked. "Meeting hi toh hai. Jao na."

"It's in Mumbai." Smriti broke the news and Kriya fell silent as well, realizing what it meant.

"I can't say no but'"Smriti started but fell silent being concerned for Kriya. She knew what she did to Kriya was wrong but that just her being protective.

"It's okay mom." Kriya held Smriti's hand to console her. "I know you didn't mean anything wrong. It's your job' You should go. You've always taught me to keep personal and professional things separate right? So go. Aur mera kya hai. It's the weekend anyway. I'll just be at home. Even better? I'll ask Naina to stay over. No tension."

"It's not fair Kriya'" Kriya looked away before replying.

"So what mom? Life isn't fair, right? It played a rough game with you. Life has given me a chance to do something for you. You've lived your life accordingly ever since. For whom? Me?! Now let me do something for you. Relax and you just pack for your trip, okay? Finish eating. I'll do the dishes."

She got up and took her plate to the kitchen in a hurry. Once inside, she shut her eyes and took in a deep breath to get a hold of herself. Oh how she wished to go back to Mumbai and meet them all! It was her deepest desire! But alas, like she said, life isn't fair. She had made up her decision to live for her mother now and to keep her happy. And so, she was ready to give up this one sacrifice.

Outside, Smriti had her mind made. She walked in the kitchen just in time to see Kriya put her dish on the drying rack. She left just like that.

Kriya too retired to her room for the day. She opened her mail to reply to Vishakha. The last time, she had emailed her pictures and so many things happened after that that she simply couldn't bring it upon her to reply. Luckily for her, she saw Vishakha online. A big smile came over her face as she opened the chat box. But before she could send her a message, a message came from Vishakha.

"HEY stranger! Where have you been? No reply to the pictures either?"

"Hey Vish! Oh please, not a stranger. Just so many things happened'"

"Had another fight with aunty, kya?"

"Oh no' things are all good between us. In fact, it feel good to finally know the truth."

"Truth?"

"Yea' I'll tell you some other other. So tell, how's everyone? It seems you guys had tons of fun in the wedding without me."

"Rehne de' I missed you a lot! And yes, I know for a fact everyone did too. Especially Rey'"When Kriya didn't reply after a while, Vishakha added. "Why are you doing this Kriya? He knows the truth now. You can contact him! You email me. Why not him? Why not everyone? You don't have to cut ties from everyone. Talk to them! They miss you a lot and I know you do too."

"I know' but I just can't' the more I talk to you, the more I miss you guys' the more I want to come there. But I know I can't' If I talk to them as well, it'll be unbearable for me. I won't be able to."

"Acha baba' but at least talk with Rey once?"

"No' I've promised mom to never contact him."

"What about Swayam huh? You guys have always had each other's back. Let him help you now."Kriya again didn't reply. "Acha thik hai. But think about it. So tell me, what have you been up to?"

"Nothing much but at the same time, everything! College goes on so fast and before I realize it, the day is over!"

"Yea' I know what you mean. Today we had auditions for the 6th dancer' sab ke sab third class hai yaar. Koi bhi acha nai hai. We're going to try and see if Sharon will join our team. Agar nai, toh Foot Loose toh gaya hi samjho. Tumhare universe ji ko bolo koi jaadu kar de."

Kriya laughed. "Vish, tum bhi na' Don't worry. Koi na koi toh meri jagah lene wala mil hi jayega. Aur haan, before you go on to scolding me about thinking on replacement and all, just promise me one thing? No matter what happens, you guys have to win the Foot Loose'"

"LOL fine. For once, I won't get mad at you. And chill' you've given a huge sacrifice for our and the teams sake. Under no circumstance will I let that go to waste. Foot Loose toh hum jeet ke rahenge. After all, dosti ki hai. Nibhani toh padega. Aur kisi aur ke saath dushmani bhi' use bhi pura karna hai."

"Who? Shivam?"

"Who else is so fortunate to have all of our animosity?!"

"Haha, just make sure to keep it in control. Especially Sharon ko, pata nai kya kar baithe."

"Arey way, bohut chinta ho rahi hai Sharon ki?!" Kriya thought about the sentence. She knew Vishakha had said it as a tease. But in reality, after knowing certain things, concern towards Sharon just came naturally.

"Of course. Kuch ho gaya toh apne Majnu saab ka bhi toh khayal rakha padega na."

Vishakha laughed at her statement. Kriya's reply came again. "Acha chal, kal baat karte hai. Abhi sone jaa rahi hu."

"Okay! Good night." Kriya signed off after replying good night and went to sleep with a content smile on her face. Simply talking to Vishakha and getting to know about everyone made her feel better. She knew it wasn't fair to others that she wouldn't talk to them. But she needed to stay strong and if she talked to others, it was impossible.

Next morning, an alarm woke Kriya up. She was confused, "Alarm kisne lagaya? Mamma?" She called out but reply didn't come. She pushed the covers aside to look around the house. She told herself, "Lagta hai Mumbai ke liye chali bhi gayi' Kriya beta, thoda aur aaram kar le. Koi tok ne wala toh hai nai!" She went back to her room to go back to bed when she found a note right by the alarm clock.

She opened it to see it was from Smriti. "Alarm clock maine hi lagaya tha. Warna tum toh uthne se rahi. There was only early morning ticket and the next one would have been too late. So I left. What you said last night' Beta, do everything you want to for me; but not at the cost of your love. Kriya, if one thing I do know, is how hard it is to live without the person you love. I've lived that kind of life and I do not wish that for you. I wanted you to protect from pain. And keeping you away from Rey is not the way. It will take me time to completely accept Rey. But I promise, I am trying. Bahar kitchen counter par tumahre liye tickets rakhi hai. Jao apne saher' Apne Mumbai' Jahan tumhari sabhi dosto hai. Go and get your dreams beta. Tickets maine karwa di hai. The rest is up to you. Haan, Naina ke liye bhi karwai hai. I've talked to her parents. Voh tumhe airport pe hi milegi with her mom. Tum dono dhyan se aa jaana. Mai tumhe meeting ke kaaran mil nai paungi. But yes, go to our house in Mumbai. Meeting ke baad I'm coming back to Dehradhun. Packing karni hai na. You belong in Mumbai Kriya. Aur Jahan tum, vahan, main. Right? Aur haan, thank you baad mai keh dena. Abhi jaldi se taiyar ho jao warna plane miss kar dogi. Love, mumma."

Kriya seriously had no words in her mouth. She was completely taken aback with shock. Moment later, a huge grin came over her face and she ran out to the kitchen counter to see the envelope which had the tickets and her passport along with keys to their apartment in Mumbai. She screamed in joy! She could not believe it! She was going back to Mumbai!

What happens next? I-Am-Not-Revealing! Evil Smile Guess! Tongue 

Waiting for likes/comments!

Love, 

Khushi.

Edited by *Khushii* - 26 January 2013 at 3:52pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29bhakti15stuti1995Diksha97swaronehad3devsuchiLawrentian_214KavyashahAsh.Swaronbumblebeeluna-swaron-IshaniSinghhdollyduakriyaansh.reyamsharuKRgrungta11mrasharshafeverkreya204Bubblie1490Swty_arshionlycutekriyasiliya21star94Miss_wannaberamya26AabhiArShaMolly.Swaron..ANVESHA..-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASenrique305-Pia-GayatriJethaniShweta-kriyanshCHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshaThats.me.Gunicool_star14Sweet.SarcasticmegsyAnomic_lonerkriapatel-Inferno--Snehaa-anniemathiaskrNirju99*mystic.moon*Pinkpearlysweetangelpayalabhilasha_dreamLuvAly_KriYanshArtistic_Strokesanjana_D3-vaishnavimuralzona_malik--RAINA----Ritu--MOON_ARSHATanuka_TanHaEffaciousSanskritiSCrazy4AshViksadafarshashalini_arshaRoxxy47pallavi.14Radiance._sweetannu_Pihu.k11sweetydiyafrienblush.Krishnaluv94HPHolic-3basket_101Kanchi..Himu_arsha..nams..kritzzz_ArShaHR-DMG4lifeshaffy_arshayogini64luv_arshadancersqueenlovely7010-Blind.Dance-KriYaansh960HSFAcrazyskyshaani2209..DamonCrazy..KriShaReYamMadhu_ArSha-Directioner-CookieliciousBorn2DanceAwesomeSauce.anjali22HetuChaseVSaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
reswa

unreswa

----------------------------------------------------

finally u updated but me still hurt n i guess u no why !

still !

lovely chap !

thanx a ton for planning to get kriya back and i guess next up is your OS wala part !

*hope so*

well !

me really happy about the update and surely waiting for the next part !

m really sorry i cant give you a long comment as am on bed rest !

tc !

love ya !

update soon !

Edited by Born2Dance - 20 January 2013 at 9:14am

-Araina-

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
R
unres

omggg
khushi u back sach me?
Oh gosh
i missed u so much yaar

yaay me 2nd...
Technically...
Par unres toh me hi 1st karing...so me first...
Hehe
ok i know bohot bakwas karli...
Update pe ati hu

Amazing part khushi
omggg kria mumbai wapas arai hai...haila...
Yes...
So happy to know

loved kria and vishaka's email chat...that was really nice

wow
kria's mom sending her to mumbai...i love her...
Saari tayyari bhi karli unhone...gr8
i hope everything sorts out soon

naina also going with her?why
ab usko kya role dia hai tumne?

I know ur ans
"WAIT"

ya wat else i can do...
Waiting

update soon

thanx for doing so much mehnat and janjat for us...
Udating twice lol

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 18 January 2013 at 9:57am

-Araina-

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Waiting! :)

-Araina-

-Araina-