Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: siliya21

Awesome part

loved it

New character...Naina ...seems intersting

Kria is back...love 2 see her like this

Rey's attitude was awesome...

Amazing  update...loved it...👏

Thank you dear! I'm glad to know you loved Naina, Kriya's comeback avatar and the rest of the update 🤗
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: asmaju

^Force nahi kar payenge  but kuch ko samaja tho sakte hai nah  Ki Stories are same  only the names to charater is different...

Try toh kiya tha by giving the character sketch..
aab given up.. 
jo hai usi se kaam chalana parega..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nahi  dear  i guess I can do it..See gals like Akk are new..They dont read much..Its only after we post the link in the group they started reading it..Maine abhi tak True love post nahii kiya hai shayad  So i'll give her t5he link and tell her...

Guess she will read..MAy be we can get twpo more from there...

-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi.14

hey khushi...
Happy new year...
and how are u now???? Happy New Year to you as well. I'm good now 😳 

sowwieee for such late comment...That's alright! 

i really loved both the chapters...And I'm glad to know! 

i can actually visualize that cute morning scene of swayam...Aww that means a lot!!

then i kind of started liking this Tanni..thank goodness she is behaving like any other gal of her age...hehe i'm glad to know you like her here! 

i am happy that bit by bit jhalli kriya is coming back... even if her mom is the reason..but she coming into her original self...yes.. she is coming back alas :D

sawaym introducing tanni wid gang..and they teasing him abt her..that was fun...Thanks!

no plzz no prince charming... plzz tanni ko rey ke pyar mein matt girna pleshhh pleashhh...*puppy eyes* Inevitable. 😳

liked the way sharon is determined to help weaklings...and now her dis different shade is quiet interesting...Quite happy to know this view :D 

and next rey ki halat..plzz milao na KR ko jaldii..mumbai nahi aayegi kriya??? She will very soon!

kriya ka rani jhansi wala avtar..hehe...that was amazing...and naina she seems to be bubbly character but is gonna help KR meet??? Naina's, time will tell ;)

then rey in his love land... or tanni madam ko mil gayi apology... i really feel for rey... 

i really loved both chapters...Thank you so much for the views dearie 🤗 I really appreciate them!

update soon plzz...

thanx fr pm..

-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaju

Nahi  dear  i guess I can do it..See gals like Akk are new..They dont read much..Its only after we post the link in the group they started reading it..Maine abhi tak True love post nahii kiya hai shayad  So i'll give her t5he link and tell her...

Guess she will read..MAy be we can get twpo more from there...

Try karo... 

maine kal fb reactivate kiya kuch kaam tha toh
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

both parts made me jump with ecstasy and hapiness,,,loved it..update next part soon...

Aww thank you! It makes me happy to know it made you happy!!

-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriapatel

both the updates r really nice
n u r right kria also need frend n by introducing naina u have done great job

Thanks dear! 
yes, she did... Thank you for accepting her :D
-Araina- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Araina- thumbnail
Hello! 🤗 There is the update!!

Reading the ending... PLEASE do calm down 😛 HOLD the things directed towards me 😆 I HAD to do that 😳 You shall know more in next update! Other than that, more on Naina-Kriya, Taani-Kriya and 6th dancer... There are many more twists and surprising turns awaiting. One by one, you shall see it only adding spice and making it even interesting to read 😃

Do Leave your Likes and Comments please!! I shall accept the angry words you have for me on this 'thing' I did at the end of the update 😆 Just this once 😉 I encourage silent readers to come out as well. I  won't know just how many readers I have 😳 

You guys know the deal :P 75+ please? I have the next update ready... If we can get the likes by Sunday morning (night for those in India), then I can post another update up  😃   Aur haan.. the reserves on the first page.. they're for something.. par me can't remember the exact names I had decided.. so till I can, they'll be left as reserves 😳 

DD+Asma: you guys reserved on 1-2 pages.. feel free to drop comment for this chapter there after reading :D 
-Khushi

Edited by *Khushii* - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

Try karo... 

maine kal fb reactivate kiya kuch kaam tha toh

Wow dear  thats a awesome news..So happy!!