Page 1
Page   of 142
Page 2 Page 142

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtiarshadevsuchisharuKRpriyankah07star94AabhiArShasiliya21Thats.me.GuniCHOCOLATEKRIYAcool_star14Anomic_lonerSweet.Sarcastic-vaishnavimuralsanjana_D3LuvAly_KriYansh--RAINA--anniemathiaskrTanuka_TanHa*mystic.moon*Krishnaluv94..nams..basket_101Kanchi..HR-DMG4lifeyogini64Crazy4AshVikRoxxy47shalini_arshaPihu.k11Radiance._sweetannu_sweetydiyafrienKriShaReYamMadhu_ArShaanjali22ArSha_Cookielovely7010The.Patthaaka...DamonCrazy..-Ocean.eyes-Anu_TanHa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#5 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] Parts 23-26" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guzarish.

Add this [Guzarish.] ID as your buddy to receive PMz on this FF. I usually use --silvermist-- for all my D3 works but this I want to keep separate for 2 reasons. 1- in silvermist, there are many who don't read the pmz resulting in me just sending pmz for no gain. 2. secret Tongue 

Any requests sent to my original ID [*Khushii*] will be deleted as I DO NOT send out pmz on updates from that account. 

Thanks. 
Khushi.

Edited by *Khushii* - 04 January 2013 at 6:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21Thats.me.GuniAnomic_loner*mystic.moon*Krishnaluv94Roxxy47Crazy4AshVikRadiance.sweetydiyafrienHR-DMG4lifelovely7010Madhu_ArShaKriShaReYam

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

I n d e x .

**All page numbers (except for Page 1) are hyper-linked**
 [OS] The dramatic return of... *NEW*  
#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3   
#2 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 4-11 
#3 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 12-18 
#4 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 19-22 
Part 23 Page 7
Part 24 Page 32
Part 25 Page 69
Part 26 Page 100
#6 Guzarish [D3 Revisited] 

Color key: 

Kriya     Shivam    Smriti     Swayam    Rey    Sharon    Vishakha    Neha    Rinni    Simmi     Bharat     RDX     Vicky     Nilesh     Amar         Nicole       Taani     Naina

Edited by *Khushii* - 05 February 2013 at 7:51pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron77siliya21AabhiArShaThats.me.Gunicool_star14-vaishnavimural--RAINA--anniemathiaskr*mystic.moon*Krishnaluv94HR-DMG4lifeCrazy4AshVik_sweetannu_sweetydiyafrienRadiance.Roxxy47Madhu_ArShaArSha_Cookielovely7010luv_arsha..DamonCrazy..Anu_TanHa

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Repeated Author's Note.
Hey guys! How are you all doing? Fine I hope. I know many of you are having exams. All the best for them Hug I just want to say that don't forget to come back after exams Embarrassed As it is, this FF is being written only for you guys. So there won't be a point to continue if you guys leave. Do come back :D It makes me really happy to read the fast comments and all the like! 

And can I get a bit more encouragement from you all? I feel less motivated to update seeing the constant drop.. I realize it's exam time and I encourage you all to focus on studies too... But... EmbarrassedSince last few weeks, it has been going up slowly and this makes me super happy! I hope it goes up even more! Just like it was in the beggining Embarrassed

That's all. Take care and all the best for exams once again Hug Loads of love! 
Ps: New update will be soon... Maybe in 1-2 hours Big smile 
-Khushi. 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

samee12siliya21AabhiArShaThats.me.Guni--RAINA--anniemathiaskrsanjana_D3LuvAly_KriYanshArtistic_Stroke*mystic.moon*Krishnaluv94Pihu.k11Roxxy47sweetydiyafrienHR-DMG4lifeCrazy4AshVikArSha_Cookielovely7010Madhu_ArSha..DamonCrazy..-Ocean.eyes-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

(This all begins during the time when Kriya has to leave and she makes the decision of choosing her friends over her love.)

What happens when the person you loved from the bottom of your hearts betrays you? Or so you think that. The secrets are kept hidden thinking it will save others the heart break. Instead, what happens? More hearts are broken as a result! The chapters that were to remain closed, reopens with the new twists in their lives. Whether they like it or not, it the life's 'Guzarish' that they have to accept and live with while striving the find the end of the rainbow. What all will they have to go through in order to reach that? Keep on reading to find out! 

All the characters are same as the show. It is just the events of my imagination that shape them differently from what they are in the show. Imagine them all like they were in February time before the real creative messed it up. Not that hard right? As it is, we all are yearning to see the real characters we fell in love with. 

But, whenever a new character comes or I feel as if a CS for an already existing character needs to be given, I will add it here and also let you all know =)

Just a list of characters:

Girls: Kriya GhaiSharon RaiprakashNehaVishakha, Rinni, Simmi, Taani.

Boys: Reyansh SinghaniaSwayam Shekhavat, Vicky, Bharat, Amar, Nilesh and Shivam.

Professors: RDX and Karan Mallik (Yup, he's there) Wink along with Nicole. At times, the principal + VP.

Others: Smriti Ghai

Edited by *Khushii* - 20 January 2013 at 9:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

samee12AabhiArShaThats.me.Gunianniemathiaskr*mystic.moon*Krishnaluv94Crazy4AshViksweetydiyafrienlovely7010..DamonCrazy..

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

-Edit-

So I've been wanting to rename the part where it says [My version D3] There are two options I have in mind... Please help me choose one.. If you like neither and want to give a third option, I'm all open for it! Post and let me know :D If you are voting, vote for only ONE so I can see evidently which one is most preferred. Voting for both will not help me.. Tongue

First option: 

Guzarish [D3 Revisited]

Press like on this post to vote for this option! 

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 January 2013 at 3:52am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

samee12sharuKRkriyaansh.reyamarshafeverAabhiArShaBubblie1490-FrozenRain-Twinkle_d3jaanvi_Arshamegsy-vaishnavimuralEffaciousLuvAly_KriYanshArShaAngels*mystic.moon*HPHolic-3NocturnalBeingCrazy4AshViksapnaarshayogini64sweetydiyafrien-Blind.Dance-dancersqueenlovely7010ArSha_CookieAwesomeSauce.anjali22Madhu_ArShashaani2209luv_arsha..DamonCrazy..-Ocean.eyes-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

-Edit-

Again.. If you are voting, vote for only ONE so I can see evidently which one is most preferred. Voting for both will not help me.. Tongue

Second option: 

Guzarish [Twisted D3]

Press like on this post to vote for this option! 

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 January 2013 at 3:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--RAINA--Artistic_Strokezona_malikshalini_arshaPihu.k11sweetydiyafrienBorn2Dance

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
reswa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top