Kuhu deserved that slap from sugni!

tasr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am sorry for the people who don't agree with me but kuhu is being really dumb! I don't understand why she won't take help from sugni especially when she first handily  saw all the proof that her husband is a scum bagโ€ฆmaybe after this slap she will get some sense into her pathetic little brain (once again I apologize for the people who don't agree with me)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree!   Kuhu is acting so dumb when i comes to DV. and it is pathetic. 
daffodil81 thumbnail
I dont understand why kuhu keeps repeating that she loves DV so much...cant she see how cruel and evil he is...how can she love him now...and it was so foolish of her to say I am ready to give any agnipariksha to prove my love...
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why do you have to apologise, you are entiled to your opinion...but I do agree with you. Women like Kuhu is sending a poor message
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is Kuhu's turn to swallow her dose of stupidity. It is so hard to imagine any educated girl being so ridiculously stupid. For heaven's sake she performed the sardakai ritual without a single protest!!!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya she deserved that slap but did not deserve that alcohol
Sugni pushed her into hell... Without knowing what DV planned for her
M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more thing...I can't believe anymore that Kuhu is TVS's sis.If that, she should learn how to deal with matters even if you are in love rather than staying blind..

It seems Sugni has come from some big city & before that she has done some MDT(Masters in dealing with Thakurs) course there.๐Ÿ˜†
And Kuhu, a poor village girl, who was always taught to stay obedient to hubby, swallow all tortures & keep silence ๐Ÿ˜• or shed tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ all day long...Ridiculous! ๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by M0uNi - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 mouni ! MDT... ๐Ÿคฃ   its too good ๐Ÿ˜†
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sugni  the new  Jhasi  ki Raani...she will save every one!!! With out help to...if only Real life worked that way
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I think kuhu deserves more than a slap , she needs to see a shrink,  ๐Ÿคชcan you imagine being married to someone , who treats you like scum. insults the hell out of you, and that is LOVE,  and she is all soo in love with that evil man.  plz... as for as sugni pushing down the alcohol, i think she has to do , to gain dv trust. so as the saying goes' you got to be cruel to be kind' i know its a drastic step but kuhu is lucky that the same bedni girl they have been heaping scorn on,  is risking her life for her. well done sugni ๐Ÿ‘