Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tasr

Groupbie

tasr

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

I am sorry for the people who don't agree with me but kuhu is being really dumb! I don't understand why she won't take help from sugni especially when she first handily  saw all the proof that her husband is a scum bag…maybe after this slap she will get some sense into her pathetic little brain (once again I apologize for the people who don't agree with me)Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45indiechiclocomotowikileaksfungirl09caribbeanchicavihi9272RhevaParamjitxXxNoreen786xXxShas3ShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuhu deserved that slap from sugni!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Clap

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I agree!   Kuhu is acting so dumb when i comes to DV. and it is pathetic. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12rozie

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why kuhu keeps repeating that she loves DV so much...cant she see how cruel and evil he is...how can she love him now...and it was so foolish of her to say I am ready to give any agnipariksha to prove my love...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45vihi9272rnfanrazor12babygirl198722orianthiShas3rozieVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

celina30

celina30

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
why do you have to apologise, you are entiled to your opinion...but I do agree with you. Women like Kuhu is sending a poor message

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesitoggle45Raininmountainscaribbeanchicatasrrnfanrazor12Sandy66ForeverSHINeeroziepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
It is Kuhu's turn to swallow her dose of stupidity. It is so hard to imagine any educated girl being so ridiculously stupid. For heaven's sake she performed the sardakai ritual without a single protest!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesicaribbeanchicarazor12Parm.babygirl198722rozieVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Ya she deserved that slap but did not deserve that alcohol
Sugni pushed her into hell... Without knowing what DV planned for her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Parm.babygirl198722JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
One more thing...I can't believe anymore that Kuhu is TVS's sis.If that, she should learn how to deal with matters even if you are in love rather than staying blind..

It seems Sugni has come from some big city & before that she has done some MDT(Masters in dealing with Thakurs) course there.LOL
And Kuhu, a poor village girl, who was always taught to stay obedient to hubby, swallow all tortures & keep silence Confused or shed tears Cry all day long...Ridiculous! Angry

Edited by M0uNi - 05 January 2013 at 1:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiruhi86Rakhi1608razor12croziaxxbabygirl198722JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.