Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies : Discuss here Only (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 151

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Oh! Just realised 100 pages it is! :)
Congo!

Waiting for his movies!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies : Discuss here Only (Page 99)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_sravy

Originally posted by aamir18

im not worried LOL im sure his role will be fine... just saying he may not be THE mr.right like everyone was predicting he would be. i dont care who he gets with.

He looks so gorgeous Embarrassed

I may be looking into this way too much, but I think this might mean he wont be mr.right. 

Because if each guy gets with the girl he's sitting to the left of (so they are in pairs), then barun gets with that girl who cant speak hindi properly Cry I hope im wrong and just looking way too much into it. 
LOL

That movie is solely banking on barun's popularity. The makers aren't stupid and they know the movie will not survive if barun does not play a substantial role. So chill. He will obviously play an important role no matter whoever he ends up with
Then it is fine.Smile
BTW you might be right going by your logicSmile
Nahiii (filmy style)
I mean... I really really hope he is Mr Right in the movie. If not, he should have a substantial role. The guy really burnt both ends of the candle for shooting this movie along with the show. He must have done it only if it was worth it. So it is definitely not a 'supporting' role.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

White.Pearlnomad.nessarshi_sravy_BacknForth_coolnisha_fun87aamir18..Anita..VasuS--epiPhobia--

coolnisha_fun87

IF-Dazzler

coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Has anyone noticed that in MAMR the word right has 2 II,its RIIGHT.

Barun and Kavi both are good actors and I hope both have important roles to play in this movie.Atleast by that way they can show their talent.
Hoping best for both of them.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 06 February 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.ness..Anita..

arshi_sravy

Goldie

arshi_sravy

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly2312

im not worried LOL im sure his role will be fine... just saying he may not be THE mr.right like everyone was predicting he would be. i dont care who he gets with.

He looks so gorgeous Embarrassed

I may be looking into this way too much, but I think this might mean he wont be mr.right. 

Because if each guy gets with the girl he's sitting to the left of (so they are in pairs), then barun gets with that girl who cant speak hindi properly Cry I hope im wrong and just looking way too much into it. 
LOL

That movie is solely banking on barun's popularity. The makers aren't stupid and they know the movie will not survive if barun does not play a substantial role. So chill. He will obviously play an important role no matter whoever he ends up with
Then it is fine.Smile
BTW you might be right going by your logicSmile
Nahiii (filmy style)
I mean... I really really hope he is Mr Right in the movie. If not, he should have a substantial role. The guy really burnt both ends of the candle for shooting this movie along with the show. He must have done it only if it was worth it. So it is definitely not a 'supporting' role.
I too said the same 'substantial' not supporting. They are banking heavily on barun's popularity. It won't be a supporting role

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18..Anita..VasuSpolly_mk

--Amy--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Amy--

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alizara

Barun is playing main lead role as Mr Right opposite shenaz and kavi has equally important role.
Danny and the other guy r time pass. Latest update-- no buyers yet.
Oh that's nice..I wanted him to play the lead role..

what's with the buyer thing? I thought someone confirmed that they have buyers

aamir18

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
^it's that the reason, y the movie is delayed? 

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Amy--

Barun is playing main lead role as Mr Right opposite shenaz and kavi has equally important role.
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Oh that's nice..I wanted him to play the lead role..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">what's with the buyer thing? I thought someone confirmed that they have buyers</font>

Well madmidaas , the makers did confirm that they have buyers .., the film has just started dubbing .., don't know how much time that takes .., and the makers are saying may release ...

--Amy--

--Amy--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Amy--

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

Originally posted by --Amy--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Oh that's nice..I wanted him to play the lead role..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">what's with the buyer thing? I thought someone confirmed that they have buyers</font>

Well madmidaas , the makers did confirm that they have buyers .., the film has just started dubbing .., don't know how much time that takes .., and the makers are saying may release ...
Yeah that's what I read..BS also said that he is doing dubbing nowadays and I read that some post production stuff is also pending that's why they are delaying the release..

..Anita..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top