Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so it's confirmed that MAMR has distributors! :)
That attention is mainly coz of Barun.
Crazy4Arshi2 thumbnail
@Safi 123, thanks for sharing.
I just love the way barun hadles things .
He is very focused on his target and these things don't deter him from his focus and i find it amazing how he never lost his calm even after he has been blamed, ridiculed and bashed so badly ... just love this guy for who he is and anyways his fans are here to defend him 😉😉
Crazy4Arshi2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

got this from mad midass fb page:

MadMidaas Films 2,234 like this.
14 minutes ago
  • ?- 2 things to clarify- We have our distributors in hand for MAMR. The sole delay is only due to the post production in order to make sure only the best and the most polished product goes out. We are in no hurry to release the film until we are satisfied with the overall post production and packaging of the film.
    Secondly, A RANDOM review has popped out for the film which is baseless and holds no credibility- how can anyone review a film thats dubbing has jus started, moreover we have hosted no previews for any body- so guys please dont stress over those baseless jobless fans.
    Frankly, its quite flattering that we are getting so much of attention even without our promo's or promotions beginning. ;)

That's great news...they have got distributors :)
It's ridiculous that people are even posting negative reviews even before the film is released...but hey as Madmidas said any publicity is good publicity speacially in film industry :)
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Safi123

barun works on this ek chup sau sukh thingi ..which is really gud ...things really dsnt bother him ..a real calm cpmosed guy he is ..a kid with kids ..a warm humble guy with elders ...respect pple of his same age group ..n same
wd kavi too

👏 thank you to whoever at shady nook wrote this. This is why we are his fans.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I guess it is a statement of Barun 's stardom as someone wrote on his comments .., he has not even dubbed for the movie ... No promo out but already there is a buzz around it ... Rumour mill sure is busy !
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That is great new about the movie
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4Arshi2

That's great news...they have got distributors :)
It's ridiculous that people are even posting negative reviews even before the film is released...but hey as Madmidas said any publicity is good publicity speacially in film industry :)

i eargely waiting for this movie..its have get more attention by people without any promo and it will be a good sign for it to hit in BW..dont worried about basher..a small group cant make any different..
Barun will always rock
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly2312

Loved the interview! So good to hear him after so long!

Ok he said fav dir as farhan akhtar for dil chahta hai. Did anyone catch the other 2 names of his fav director.

after Farhan Akthar he said he likes Rohit Shetty (i think for the comedy genre) and Imtiyaz Ali .. very good choices according to me 😊 
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry.. wrong post

Edited by arshi_sravy - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
feeling wonderful reading so many positive things about Barun Sobti.  Looking forward to mamr and his next project with anticipation. 😃