Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya's Shows [Discuss here ONLY] upd pg 39 (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 157

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Like i said earlier, everyone has a different thinking :-) and if monaya ever come together, be it a reality show also, i would support! Coz my first love was MJHT/Sajan and will always be! just like for many people IPK/Arhi is their first love even if they bashed Monaya and Sajan during MJHT time ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya's Shows [Discuss here ONLY] upd pg 39 (Page 120)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I wish  si and mohit  come in a show  she can be shown as arrogant gal and him papa  guy at least  the show  will be consistentBig smile

Sp are  listening,  or  mjht 2nd season 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22SanzPaRudholic

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Although I'm a Monaya fan, I want Sanaya with someone new. I don't like watching real life couples on screen, it feels as though you're peeping into someone's private life. Besides, I want to see Sanaya create chemistry with someone new. I knew Sanaya could do it, I wished for the same after MJHT and we got Arhi. Now I wish for the same again ... and God and SP (or whatever channel) willing, it will happen again.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.RudraParo.jaya100-Kina-princessunara

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys I apologies I didn't mean to sound rude to the people who want to see them back it's just I can help to get worried as I see hardly real-life pairs are working these days.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Aaliyah, you weren't rude! No one's rude for that matter Embarrassed everyone has different viewpoints, you guys see it a little differently than i do thats all :) 

@Diya, i also want to see Sanz opposite someone amazing but one glimpse of Monaya in something together would just make my day! Its been too long since they came in something together, so i think it wouldn't be too bad to see them onscreen , thats just what i think :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22DiyaSprincessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ragz.

Aaliyah, you weren't rude! No one's rude for that matter Embarrassed everyone has different viewpoints, you guys see it a little differently than i do thats all :) 

@Diya, i also want to see Sanz opposite someone amazing but one glimpse of Monaya in something together would just make my day! Its been too long since they came in something together, so i think it wouldn't be too bad to see them onscreen , thats just what i think :-)

Aww, Ragz, I know ... I'm happy seeing them together in the glimpses of the events that they attend together, that's all ... like you said, we all have different viewpoints Big smile

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Yes Diya that and i wouldn't mind a reality show either :P <3 i wish MJHT 2 comes back LOL like thats even possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Sanaya should try with all actors no sticking to one. Since we know how the acting is with Mohit & Barun she should give variety since we do not know how it will look with others.

SaRun / Monaya can wait right ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925jaya100princessunaraSanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top