Sanaya's Shows [Discuss here ONLY] upd pg 39 - Page 91

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by iiDona

he is back on according to IF

I read this morning!! There is a article on IF right now where Mohit confirms he's leaving!! Previously he did worked things out with the PH but now he's leaving!! :(

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13829-mohit-segal-confirms-on-quitting-khamoshiyaan.htm

ShreyaEdited by spate22 - 11 years ago
I actually seen them in MJHT but I fell it's better to work with different people I wouldn't really support Sanaya working with her Boyfriend again. Saif said in a recent interview that strangers can set the screen on fire more than real-life pairs and I agree with on that actually if you think about it.   
Like i said earlier, everyone has a different thinking :-) and if monaya ever come together, be it a reality show also, i would support! Coz my first love was MJHT/Sajan and will always be! just like for many people IPK/Arhi is their first love even if they bashed Monaya and Sajan during MJHT time ;)
I wish  si and mohit  come in a show  she can be shown as arrogant gal and him papa  guy at least  the show  will be consistent😃

Sp are  listening,  or  mjht 2nd season 

Although I'm a Monaya fan, I want Sanaya with someone new. I don't like watching real life couples on screen, it feels as though you're peeping into someone's private life. Besides, I want to see Sanaya create chemistry with someone new. I knew Sanaya could do it, I wished for the same after MJHT and we got Arhi. Now I wish for the same again ... and God and SP (or whatever channel) willing, it will happen again.  
Sorry guys I apologies I didn't mean to sound rude to the people who want to see them back it's just I can help to get worried as I see hardly real-life pairs are working these days.  
Aaliyah, you weren't rude! No one's rude for that matter 😳 everyone has different viewpoints, you guys see it a little differently than i do thats all :) 

@Diya, i also want to see Sanz opposite someone amazing but one glimpse of Monaya in something together would just make my day! Its been too long since they came in something together, so i think it wouldn't be too bad to see them onscreen , thats just what i think :-)
Originally posted by Ragz.

Aaliyah, you weren't rude! No one's rude for that matter 😳 everyone has different viewpoints, you guys see it a little differently than i do thats all :) 

@Diya, i also want to see Sanz opposite someone amazing but one glimpse of Monaya in something together would just make my day! Its been too long since they came in something together, so i think it wouldn't be too bad to see them onscreen , thats just what i think :-)

Aww, Ragz, I know ... I'm happy seeing them together in the glimpses of the events that they attend together, that's all ... like you said, we all have different viewpoints 😃
Yes Diya that and i wouldn't mind a reality show either :P <3 i wish MJHT 2 comes back 😆 like thats even possible.
Sanaya should try with all actors no sticking to one. Since we know how the acting is with Mohit & Barun she should give variety since we do not know how it will look with others.

SaRun / Monaya can wait right ?