Page 1 of 157

Page 1
Page   of 157
Page 2 Page 157

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Hi IPKKNDians 

As we can see with the innumerable repetitive topics made on Sanaya's New show on Life OK ...Courtesy Chugalkhor Aunty Embarrassed  & her appearance in Ram Kapoor's Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki

DT is opening this one stop shop to discuss the upcoming shows  in this thread rather than spamming the IPK forum which is meant exclusively for IPKKND only .Tongue

A word of caution... Avinash Sachdev who is rumored to be her Co-Star is off Limits .That means no Bashing or mocking him for any reason. 

Any repetitive thread may be merged here or closed as per DT discretion.

Regards 

IPKKND DT 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 04 January 2013 at 4:42pm

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

svasRebellion.kish1234rabbavearshiArshi23sanaya13madhubala.ishqxyzw231Krishna_12_SilverLining_SizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.BalamPichkari-chanloves-JB_1Dfatim28SarunAddiction-pavitra-3RidHiipkkndak3NasraManchilaMockingJay21-RazZ-UltimateWishesblueszDancingDiva.PutijaChalhov-Deepali-Jasleenarjuhi_kmhnomad.nesspollypolly-SAM1445-zobshehArshi1195mayuri099kajolkonnaSOBTIRANI4everNatshoney5llsujillVixenCatVsc94ipkarshidesigirl_sydellVIRMANbestPriya641-ZaYa4eVeR-RJ2012mdeshpandeRashmiNMSharaaBlondiexzydididumbmaanaAehmed..SaNaYaHoLiC..sanayakhushifanDeviatedTesoro.P.SrinivasShaitaanSundariKomalgraphixganga16trsweet-fairy..Damsel..masaf57IPKKNDfan4everBarunshell.A.l.i.a..DivaDeluxe.barsitasimran04-DobByDoDgeR-arshiipkkndluvAyeReKhushi-Snakewa-vanitha3dFascinatingSanztnusredeytiahaldercathupup03SanayaIsBestxMidnightStarxmusicfan5-Swetz-arpita20vkp1989JerryTheMouse1yyy2krish3DollSanzzooni.bluewin7OysterEtherealSanz..VIMAL.MAnotherAdmirer--sumana13--LIKEDMGiria_luvsLindorsigrid.MeriAashiqui..Mandy.minuuSenorita SanayatvshowfanOnepoundChicDiamondLife-Kina-harith25..Anita..-SohniKuriuswahCandYlicious_SCatz.RangRasiyaGayuArnavNeloufer.incandescentSanayaFlawlessLyssaPie-WhatThe-JohnyLovesSanzNaz_nisarsoharashillu.arshiMoNayaAshiq4evrDreamsFlyFreeDaru_Dewaani-SweetJasmine-PhoenixRisingprincessunaraSanzPaRudholicSilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya's Shows [Discuss here ONLY] upd pg 39" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

congrats to sanaya!! :) excited for her!

Edited~

So apparently sanaya's only new show is the cooking reality show !? Is it true!?

I don't think anything is confirmed yet!Confused

Edited again~

SO EXCITED FOR THE COOKING SHOW!!! Dancing Can't wait to see Sanaya being just Sanaya!! Love this girl!

Edited by mubashera - 15 January 2013 at 9:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NatachaNasraManchilachanloves-JB_1DsanayakhushifanBarunshell.BumbleBee.Catz.RangRasiyaSublimeSanayaprincessunara

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Congo sanz Party

Edited by vkp1989 - 04 January 2013 at 6:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArusheesanayakhushifanCatz.RangRasiyaprincessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Finally!! phew glad to get a place to actually talk sensibly, instead of scattered around the forum!!

Thanks loads for the quick thinking and acting!!Star

Anyway congrats barbie doll!! Hug Am so happy to know that u r reaping the harvest u sowed!! Cz how rarely does any actor or actress get new show offers and finalization in barely a month since the previous show ended!! So much so that the choice is hers to pick!! wow!! And both her former PH and channel wants her alike and now she has to make the decision with what she would prefer to do!!

I am so proud of u!!Embarrassed

And ahh as for the Life Ok and SP offers, I would personally prefer one on SP. Ok one for a little selfish reason, cz I don't have Life Ok and will have to watch it from a life feed online...
But more than that SP's reach is very good... that is the main reason I really want this..

Anyway as the Life OK one is 4 Lions... I had sworn off their shows, but if u r doing one with them I will be right there all the way! Cz no illogical track experiences or nothing can make me not watch u! Love u too much for that!
Anyway they r the best at telling love stories...

So here r wishes to the creation of the 3rd consecutive Super Hit show and jodi with u as one half of it! Cz u have always had the sense to pick rocking shows, I am sure we will see a hatrick real soon!!

ps: Welcome is starting on 21st Jan right? And it is Monday-Friday according to a Tweet related to it! And here I thought it was a weekly or so show!! Yeh!! can't wait to see u!!Embarrassed

The promos of Sanaya so far

Edited by princessunara - 17 January 2013 at 12:07am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

svasUmi91pairocksgurukhushchitchanmadhubala.ishqBalamPichkari-chanloves-JB_1Dpari97PyarmeNasraManchila_SilverLining_llsujillmaanaArshi1195dididumbanjusr06Blondiexzysanayakhushifansabz105ganga16trvanitha3d..Athena..-Snakewa-..Shirley..Lyraa99ayshaomarDollSanzbewakoofLadkitnusredeyarpita20-Saba-SublimeSanayaCandYlicious_SamaiaNeloufer.Catz.RangRasiyaDreamsFlyFreeLuvuKhushi

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for this Smile no need to mock and bash the guy since nothing is confirmed yet!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhushifanlavalinaCatz.RangRasiyaradev_no1fanSilverBell

Naz_nisar

IF-Sizzlerz

Naz_nisar

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Waiting for sanaya confirmation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhushifanCatz.RangRasiya

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the sticky  waybetter than  individualpost,  and also  note on no bahing avi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhushifanlavalinaCatz.RangRasiyaradev_no1fan

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
this is so much better than to have a conversation in one place rather than all over the forum

i am eagerly waiting for her confirmation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhushifan-Saba-Catz.RangRasiya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top