SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
A speech? Me? Nooo Embarrassed
I can't make a speech Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{[DABH Forum Awards Winners]} (Page 7)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
awww, just saw the Siggies for us...!Big smileEmbarrassed

thanks Erum n Samir Ji for the entire thing...!!EmbarrassedClapStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR---BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Where is the siggy for me ConfusedOuchErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukede-SamiR--Liebe-

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the Longest Topic Maker Award! Smile

This is my first award of this kind EVER! Thanks heaps for awarding me for my patience and finger strength displayed in writing lots at a time, all inspired by the love of DABH (or perhaps better put, for having a big mouth!). Tongue As you may or not be able to tell from the fact that I have a much smaller number of posts then pretty much everyone else here (certainly compared to others who joined IF when I did), I am actually pretty quiet and prefer not to say things when I have nothing to say (whether that is in the forum or in reality), but when I have things to say, there can certainly end up being a LOT to be said! 

Thanks to everyone who reads, likes and comments on my posts (especially the long ones!), and to everyone who nominated me for this award. It means a lot. Star

Congratulations to all my fellow award winners, and thanks heaps to the award organisers and award siggy makers for their hard work! It is very much appreciated! Clap

Arti (A-A-S)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

A speech? Me? Nooo Embarrassed
I can't make a speech Blushing

No speech? ok, no worries! Smile

How about one of your trademark 'res' posts? Day Dreaming  (You can edit it later; whenever you get around to it! LOL)

@Ramya - A few siggies are not there; I'm sure erum will take care of it asap. Sorry about that Embarrassed

-Ramya-vish.naren-Amli--Liebe-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@samir aunty - arrey haan!Shocked then at least people know I care, which I actually don't do Embarrassed

Res Cool

-SamiR-vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I would just like to say that everyone on that Ramya, udnis and sonia17 did not get a siggy even though above ramya said where is my siggy but nobody answered i think these three people should be treated the same as everyone else. I am sorry if you feel that i have hurt you but i think that these should get a siggy as well. I know we treat everyone the same on this forum but why not give these guys a siggy. I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duggukede

I would just like to say that everyone on that Ramya, udnis and sonia17 did not get a siggy even though above ramya said where is my siggy but nobody answered i think these three people should be treated the same as everyone else. I am sorry if you feel that i have hurt you but i think that these should get a siggy as well. I know we treat everyone the same on this forum but why not give these guys a siggy. I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

nikita...now only checked that siggy thing...its k for me as i never expect anything from any body...i dnt mind this and all...u r sweet thats y u care for others...its abt love who really care for us...shall v discuss this through pm...as it may disturb others...to be honest i like this awards thread only for others who got awards r my friends...if not i wont come to this thread...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukede

Post Reply New Post

Go to top