Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TRND86

I know! I tell that to myself everyday and then i check the time and it's already 4 am 

I am glad you are getting better. I know migraines are a pain. My best friend gets them and they can be debilitating. 

I don't think I have asked you before where you are from?

I am from UK!😳
TRND86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Haha, yep I do know...except I don't understand why it'd occur in the middle of the night or right when I wake up..tab to choc ka koi haath nahi hota na 😆

i was joking about that ðŸ˜›
but there are many reasons: bright light, loud noise, stress & not eating on time are just one of the few causes. it can also sometimes related to our hormones. need to keep so many things in mind. Sochte sochte hi migraine ho jaaye ðŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TRND86

bahahahaahahaa your poor brother will have a lot to answer for later on ðŸ˜†! Sometimes people say the funniest things and later realize what they have said and how it can get them in trouble ðŸ˜‰.

How are classes? must be hard to go back after the break! 

I don't know about later, but at that moment he got verbal taunt! 😆 I know...it's funny in a way because they don't even realize it until later.

Classes are okay - since it's the first week...introduction stuff mostly. Yes, it is VERY hard to go back after a lavish break. Now I am looking towards march break. My friend kept on saying three months of school left since technically april is exam month :P 😎

How was your orientation? Do you know anyone there?

Check your PM? 😳
TRND86 thumbnail
April is just around the corner. Not at all far away like we think. Is your course load heavy or are you taking easy stuff too? 
I never asked you what is your major?

Orientation was good. Just walking around figuring out where they keep everything, went through their charting system and met the staff. They are really nice but always in a hurry but that is expected in Emergency. I didn't meet anyone I know yet but I know a resident there but she wasn't working that day. In a way it's a good thing, I don't know people there as it will make working easier. Otherwise I'd waste time talking initially.  ðŸ˜†
TRND86 thumbnail
I just PM'd you back ðŸ˜ƒ
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Your right, time flies by so fast. My course load is okay, nothing I would brag about :P 😆 The best part is getting to meet my friends again. We had a blast!

So, your working in the emergency room? How did you feel, when you went there? Nervous? Excited? How long will you be working there? True, when you find ppl you know, time flies by so fast. So, you officially start next week? Is it daily?

& sent you the part on FB :) 😛

TRND86 thumbnail
Meeting friends at school is always fun. I miss that now. Although we are in the same city and mostly work together, it's not the same. We had so much fun during our classes not just outside class. Some very entertaining stories there.

I wasn't really nervous. I am always excited to start at a new place but the hospital is familiar. I did OB rotation there so it wasn't that nerve wrecking. It's mostly the people that you have to get adjusted to as every doctor and his staff has their own way of working and you kind of have to adjust to it.  I'll be there for a month and it's 5 days a week plus a night shift. Band bajne wali hai ðŸ˜‰
TRND86 thumbnail
I got the message. Do you want me to read it tonight?
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hinu <3

How r u ?:)
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mai!!!!!

Faru miss you 🤗