*~*Bigg Boss 6 Members Awards Winners!*~* - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Hearty Congratulations to all of you who won various awards, all who narrowly missed and all who voted! Together, all made the whole season a memorable experience!πŸ‘

Thanks a lot all! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Whenever I will feel embarrassed about spending a disproportionate amount of time spent for Big Boss-6 during last few months, these awards will help me get rid of the guilt feeling and resultant depression that I might sink into!☺️

More important for me is together with you, I could share some lovely moments and many of you smiled over my non-stop nonsense!...Thanks a tonne to all those who voted for me...& nice to see three awards against my name...

Most Popular Member Award, Hassi Ki Potli Member Award, Craziest Imam Fan!

Tanya, many thanks for the Cat Siggie...its awesome cute...and thanks a tonne for wonderful Imam Siggies that you came up with through the season!πŸ€—

PS: I think my friend Chandramukhi is the most popular Member in IF, not I.

And I am a bigger Sapna fan than she and DexterkiLaila combined together! ...Yahaan pe Cross connection ho gaya! πŸ˜†

congrats πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Congratulations to all the winners. Very much deserved.
Congrats everyone πŸ€—
ChillMahaul ne jahan hath dala samjho phaad dala..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Proud Santoshi πŸ₯³

Har har mahadev

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Hearty Congratulations to all of you who won various awards, all who narrowly missed and all who voted! Together, all made the whole season a memorable experience!πŸ‘

Thanks a lot all! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Whenever I will feel embarrassed about spending a disproportionate amount of time for Big Boss-6 during last few months, these awards will help me get rid of the guilt feeling and resultant depression that I might sink into!☺️🀣

More important for me is together with you, I could share some lovely moments and many of you smiled over my non-stop nonsense!...Thanks a tonne to all those who voted for me...& nice to see three awards against my name...

Most Popular Member Award, Hassi Ki Potli Member Award, Craziest Imam Fan!

Tanya, many thanks for the Cat Siggie...its awesome cute...and thanks a tonne for wonderful Imam Siggies that you came up with through the season!πŸ€—

PS: I think my friend Chandramukhi is the most popular Member in IF, not I.

And I am a bigger Sapna fan than she and DexterkiLaila combined together! ...Yahaan pe Cross connection ho gaya! πŸ˜†

@Purple: Awww thank you πŸ€—
But stop being modest and diplomatic like your favorite housemate, our very own Delu  πŸ˜‰

@Bold: Oh puhh-lease, get in line Cruiser and in your dreams πŸ˜›

congrtsss all...πŸ₯³

and thanku for making me fan for this strong lady...(no other takers for herπŸ˜†)

Craziest Sampat fan :

music_masti

^ Sampat jee looks ik dam chauchak in that picture..πŸ˜†
woohooo...i won the Karishma's craziest fan awardπŸ₯³...i am on cloud nine...can't thank u all enough...a very big thanks to all of u who voted for me...congrats to all those who won including the runners-up...a special thanks to all the talented people who made these beautiful siggies...especially the one who made the Karishma oneπŸ˜‰...it's simply awww❀️ and also thanks to khushi for that ghajini song on the 1st pageπŸ˜ƒ...and last but definitely not the least the DT members...u guys rockπŸ‘πŸΌ...a big shout out to each and every member of this awesome forum...we guys are no less we rock tooπŸ˜† hope to see u all around next season too...stay blessed always and have a fab and rocking year!!! πŸ˜› Edited by TheBigTamasha - 11 years ago