Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

*~*Bigg Boss 6 Members Awards Winners!*~* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I think there is some confusion...

I guess i won tez khabru award...& simplypurple & gypsy won best updater...but they have given award for just opposite category to us LOL.

Anyway Me & CM won "Nok-Jhok" Award Tongue...we deserve it...we fight every third day & patch up next day LOL.

And,Thanks everyone who voted for me as Sana fan Big smile.

Congrats to all winners,runner ups & nominated members Tongue.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamashasosweetsimplypurpleAutumn.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi--naureen786--Cruiser-Sunshine797Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Bigg Boss 6 Members Awards Winners!*~* (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
thank you guys who voted fr meHug

and congratulations to all the winners and runner upsSmile

Edited by bwtsweetu - 04 January 2013 at 9:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamashaOmnipotencesarasingh86ShahZur-naureen786--Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-Cruiser-nishu786Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Guys, I think someone mixed up tez khabri winners with written updates winners. LOL

Also YAY! PartyPartyDancing

Thank you all for all the mentions. Muah! HeartHug

I would love to share my crazy Sana's fan award with all my co-Sana's fans because they are all such awesome people.Thumbs UpClapHeart Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamashaFaultInOurStarssosweetbluerobinAutumn.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi--naureen786-nishu786-Cruiser-Sunshine797Samraat_92

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
^^ I thought of posting that in the morning too, but got busy with something else. TongueLOL

Must say, I like this new khabri of the forum SP Hug

Edited by axeion - 04 January 2013 at 8:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweetsimplypurplePentaminous.-naureen786-

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure it's accidental.

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamashasosweetPentaminous.-naureen786--Chandramukhi-

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

^^ I thought of posting that in the morning too, but got busy with something else. TongueLOL

Must say, I like this new khabri of the forum SP Hug

lol aww.  Well, I did give some tez spoilers while writing updates but I'm still sure that award wasn't meant for me. But I welcome your hugs any day. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweetaxeion

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hearty Congratulations to all of you who won various awards, all who narrowly missed and all who voted! Together, all made the whole season a memorable experience!Clap

Thanks a lot all! Thumbs Up

Whenever I will feel embarrassed about spending a disproportionate amount of time for Big Boss-6 during last few months, these awards will help me get rid of the guilt feeling and resultant depression that I might sink into!BlushingROFL

More important for me is together with you, I could share some lovely moments and many of you smiled over my non-stop nonsense!...Thanks a tonne to all those who voted for me...& nice to see three awards against my name...

Most Popular Member Award, Hassi Ki Potli Member Award, Craziest Imam Fan!

Tanya, many thanks for the Cat Siggie...its awesome cute...and thanks a tonne for wonderful Imam Siggies that you came up with through the season!Hug

PS: I think my friend Chandramukhi is the most popular Member in IF, not I.

And I am a bigger Sapna fan than she and DexterkiLaila combined together! ...Yahaan pe Cross connection ho gaya! LOL

Edited by -Cruiser- - 04 January 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamashasarasingh86simplypurpleAutumn.nishu786-naureen786--Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Sunshine797Samraat_92

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Hearty Congratulations to all of you who won various awards, all who narrowly missed and all who voted! Together, all made the whole season a memorable experience!Clap

Thanks a lot all! Thumbs Up

Whenever I will feel embarrassed about spending a disproportionate amount of time spent for Big Boss-6 during last few months, these awards will help me get rid of the guilt feeling and resultant depression that I might sink into!Blushing

More important for me is together with you, I could share some lovely moments and many of you smiled over my non-stop nonsense!...Thanks a tonne to all those who voted for me...& nice to see three awards against my name...

Most Popular Member Award, Hassi Ki Potli Member Award, Craziest Imam Fan!

Tanya, many thanks for the Cat Siggie...its awesome cute...and thanks a tonne for wonderful Imam Siggies that you came up with through the season!Hug

PS: I think my friend Chandramukhi is the most popular Member in IF, not I.

And I am a bigger Sapna fan than she and DexterkiLaila combined together! ...Yahaan pe Cross connection ho gaya! LOL

congrats TongueClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.