*~*Bigg Boss 6 Members Awards Winners!*~* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
congratzπŸ₯³ OMNI Bhai PEnta bhai crusier bhai nishu bro chandra mukhi GOD father SImplypurple
dexter tanya swaetharz bwsweetu  isa bhai fbomb sharon RTH Mithibani shahzur gypsy Faraan bhai 
nishita arsha_Kriyansh  chitrashi thebigtamasha tuntunituntuni crystallne  chilmahaul musicmasti sarasingh  congratz  all dt members 
Edited by Chikna_Mundaa - 11 years ago
Now that I am out of my shock, I want to thank everyone who voted for me especially the ones who voted me as craziest Niruhua fanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Congrats to all the other winners as well. Well done!πŸ‘
Congratulations to everyone that won!πŸ₯³
Thanks for the awards i am very glad i have won two crazy awards. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
Congrats for all the winners πŸ˜Š

Congratulation to all the WINNERS -------and a BIG hug to all the members here and wishing everyone a happy new year - πŸ€—  - / @  Thanks to  those who voted for me --/

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Thanks for the awards i am very glad i am winning two crazy awards πŸ₯³but angel jot jee who is Isha Rahman and Isa Rehmaan? πŸ˜† please make changes back to Isa_Rahman.

DT Pls get back with Revision R1.πŸ˜†

~

Congrats to the winners.πŸ€—

LMAO! I thought the first round was nominations and there would be a second round actual voting. If I am not going senile, I thought that's how they did it last year.

Anyhoo, Congo Shongo to all the winners!!!!

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Yayyyy... I m craziest Sidhuji fan.πŸ₯³.Tons of Thanks for those who Voted for me..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›And Congrates to all th winners.πŸ‘

Craziest Sidhu fan:

Sarasingh86

Originally posted by return_to_hades

LMAO! I thought the first round was nominations and there would be a second round actual voting. If I am not going senile, I thought that's how they did it last year. 

Anyhoo, Congo Shongo to all the winners!!!!

I read ur post and I wanted to correct you, but I forgot... That was some other forum, not BB... BB has been like this always, you vote the first time... there are no nominations, all though they call it nominations. πŸ˜†

Congratulations everyone... special mention to *cough* Niketan's Fan *cough* All that effort watching the Live Feed did finally work out well πŸ˜›