Posted: 11 years ago
Just a question that I am wondering...they have started the friendship of Kiya and Ranveer so will the creatives also bring KD and Panchi close?
To me, it would be very interesting and feel right as well (and in no way am I saying that the pairs will be involved romantically...it will be just close friends). The fact that Kiya can have someone else other than KD and Panchi will be able to depend on someone else other than Ranveer. I think for the characters and their development, it will be a great turn.

On that note: Just my opinion. Don't be mad and there's no need for the tamatars and jhoote😆 cuz I still ship Kisha and Rahi 😳
lolz, no one get jootas and chappals here for stating their wish to see platonic or non-platonic non-canon couples! That's what makes TBP forum unique! Ma Sha Allah! Nazar na lage! <3

Well, I would love to see PanSh friendship after Panchi gets back to school...PanSh was my first non-canon love of TBP and it still remains but I think the CVs will take more of a SaChi path than PanSh...that SaChi scene in Panchi's room hinted to so many things (I welcome them all ☺️) and Kunal also said in his interview that Samar will be one helping Panchi while Ranveer and Kiya come close as friends. So yeah, I don't think we will get a PanSh angle like we are getting YaRa's...just me! :P
Originally posted by Mais

lolz, no one get jootas and chappals here for stating their wish to see platonic or non-platonic non-canon couples! That's what makes TBP forum unique! Ma Sha Allah! Nazar na lage! <3

Well, I would love to see PanSh friendship after Panchi gets back to school...PanSh was my first non-canon love of TBP and it still remains but I think the CVs will take more of a SaChi path than PanSh...that SaChi scene in Panchi's room hinted to so many things (I welcome them all ☺️) and Kunal also said in his interview that Samar will be one helping Panchi while Ranveer and Kiya come close as friends. So yeah, I don't think we will get a PanSh angle like we are getting YaRa's...just me! :P

Aw...well that's one great thing! I like that the forum is mature enough to accept all opinions.
I don't mind SaChi path...but damn I had really hoped for PanSh...it would have made so much more sense 😆...anyhow...I'm just going to hope they present a PanSh sooner or later because I loved the way KD had put his hand on her head when in the hospital... 😳
*sigh* you are talking of PanSh to a person who is the root of little craziness which PanSh holds in the forum aka ME! I see them in one frame and I start dancing! I would've loved a PanSh angle more than anything but I think SaChi makes more sense...it won't be a conventional switch between two couples than..oh well! I love PanSh and SaChi so I'm a happy person! :D 
PanSh. . .
I've always loved their frndship
its so natural n fluid. .
I loved their bond during Alpha plus
looking fwd to more PanSh scenes

For me PanSh would always be my first choice as I adore them

Even if its SaChi or PraChi, it would be a treat to watch a new and selfless friendship bloom. I'm fine with anything😳 as I like all the 8 junglees equally

PanSh  I will love to see them as friends together 😳 i hope they do become...and CVs show their friendship like YaRa 😳 but first whr is panchi? I miss her a lot and more than that i want ranveer to think about panchi...atleast kiya thinks about KD sometimes...but ranveer 🤔
Will love to see ranveer possessive  PanSh will be dream cum true for me ☺️
Lets wait and see what CVs are thinking 😳
I also love pansh it will be very amazing to see their freindship
After YaRa i think PanSh would be too predictable coz they will be focusing only on the inter-relationships between the leads. Pairing Panchi or even KD with one of the other buddies, in a non-romantic way would be interesting. End game will always be KiSha and RaHi. Just my thoughts😃
^I agree with you Adu.