The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

First YaRa, so then...PanSh

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Just a question that I am wondering...they have started the friendship of Kiya and Ranveer so will the creatives also bring KD and Panchi close?
To me, it would be very interesting and feel right as well (and in no way am I saying that the pairs will be involved romantically...it will be just close friends). The fact that Kiya can have someone else other than KD and Panchi will be able to depend on someone else other than Ranveer. I think for the characters and their development, it will be a great turn.

On that note: Just my opinion. Don't be mad and there's no need for the tamatars and jhooteLOL cuz I still ship Kisha and Rahi Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99Anikz003anamikaanjali22NabzKaJenDMGNonComposMentisCavingIn..WitchGrave..-Alia-keshiyaashred12lostmymusic...-Ayesshhaa-..-Lizzie-FahadkrazywishBrashCandyNikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
lolz, no one get jootas and chappals here for stating their wish to see platonic or non-platonic non-canon couples! That's what makes TBP forum unique! Ma Sha Allah! Nazar na lage! <3

Well, I would love to see PanSh friendship after Panchi gets back to school...PanSh was my first non-canon love of TBP and it still remains but I think the CVs will take more of a SaChi path than PanSh...that SaChi scene in Panchi's room hinted to so many things (I welcome them all Blushing) and Kunal also said in his interview that Samar will be one helping Panchi while Ranveer and Kiya come close as friends. So yeah, I don't think we will get a PanSh angle like we are getting YaRa's...just me! :P

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22-Inferno-...Diya...keshiya..DamonCrazy....Amina..BrashCandyNikki_Titli

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

lolz, no one get jootas and chappals here for stating their wish to see platonic or non-platonic non-canon couples! That's what makes TBP forum unique! Ma Sha Allah! Nazar na lage! <3

Well, I would love to see PanSh friendship after Panchi gets back to school...PanSh was my first non-canon love of TBP and it still remains but I think the CVs will take more of a SaChi path than PanSh...that SaChi scene in Panchi's room hinted to so many things (I welcome them all Blushing) and Kunal also said in his interview that Samar will be one helping Panchi while Ranveer and Kiya come close as friends. So yeah, I don't think we will get a PanSh angle like we are getting YaRa's...just me! :P

Aw...well that's one great thing! I like that the forum is mature enough to accept all opinions.
I don't mind SaChi path...but damn I had really hoped for PanSh...it would have made so much more sense LOL...anyhow...I'm just going to hope they present a PanSh sooner or later because I loved the way KD had put his hand on her head when in the hospital... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
*sigh* you are talking of PanSh to a person who is the root of little craziness which PanSh holds in the forum aka ME! I see them in one frame and I start dancing! I would've loved a PanSh angle more than anything but I think SaChi makes more sense...it won't be a conventional switch between two couples than..oh well! I love PanSh and SaChi so I'm a happy person! :D 

-Inferno-keshiya

..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
PanSh. . . Day Dreaming
I've always loved their frndship
its so natural n fluid. .
I loved their bond during Alpha plus
looking fwd to more PanSh scenes

-Inferno-lostmymusic.

keshiya IF-Rockerz
keshiya
keshiya

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

For me PanSh would always be my first choice as I adore themDay Dreaming

Even if its SaChi or PraChi, it would be a treat to watch a new and selfless friendship bloom. I'm fine with anythingEmbarrassed as I like all the 8 junglees equally

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003-Inferno-lostmymusic.

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
PanSh Day Dreaming I will love to see them as friends together Embarrassed i hope they do become...and CVs show their friendship like YaRa Embarrassed but first whr is panchi? I miss her a lot and more than that i want ranveer to think about panchi...atleast kiya thinks about KD sometimes...but ranveer Ermm
Will love to see ranveer possessive Day Dreaming PanSh will be dream cum true for me Blushing
Lets wait and see what CVs are thinking Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003-Inferno-keshiyalostmymusic.

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I also love pansh it will be very amazing to see their freindship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index