26-12

Shantanu lays down his life,saves millions... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Awesome update, Manu Clap 

Havent seen the episodes from a while now. Its timing at 9pm is making it difficult for me to follow. Smile

Oh no, Shantanu dies Cry
What about Shahana? She is injured? If Shantanu has died, who will activate the rest of the bombs?
Hey Shilpa .. a complement from you is always special yaaar ... thanks ...Hug

about the episodes...you can watch the video updates in the forum at your leisure my dear...
... the rest of the Nova6 Atomic bombs.. hmmm lemme guess ?? may be Rashmi's ex-fiance might do something to render them harmless utilising the detonator with Rashmi ... just guessing yaar ... dunno what the creative team has planned ... they have been throwing surprises at us everyday yaar ... and aren't we loving it ??Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shantanu lays down his life,saves millions... (Page 3)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

Wow didnt watch the episode but will catch up . After reading your write Up I must say I am proud of people like Shantanu who give up their life to save their country and its people.

Hats off to all those who die in this process to keep us safe. And what to say about Randeep , I liked his courage of diffusing the bomb with his bare hands and saving innocent lives.
You are right Ami ... a salute to the heroes yaar ...Clap

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

Delicious episode...absolutely thrilling! But then the entire show is thrilling,every episode has some surprise in store for viewers! The story is so well-written,every piece logically fits into a jigsaw puzzle. But shantanu?OMG...it was heartbreaking,specially considering suchi.;( but salute to him! As 4 randeep,I was surprised y he thought of evacuation so late. He should have done evacuation first b4 medding with the bomb,had his move backfired,lots of other people would have died along with him! And jidda has redefined VILLAIN on television!
@ blue I agree with you pam ... he should have instructed his subbordinmates on the phone to evacuate simultaneously as he tried to defuse the bomb...
@ red ... Jadda ... the portrait of a villain redefined ..
well done CVs

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome-raji

thanks for the wonderful episode...

Thank you Team 2612...

ringroses

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya30456

Nyc post n it was awesome episode kudos to shantanu n randeep

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I loved ur update... 10qEmbarrassed

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

I loved ur update... 10qEmbarrassed
Thanks for encouraging me Riyya

I learnt to write and am still highly inspired by two most awesome writers of IPK forum Sathya and Doods .. so the credit for my post goes indirectly to them .. but I still have a long way to go .. this is not even 1% of what they write ...Smile

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I luvd the epi...i agree it was nail biting from start to the end!!!

I'm glad Shantanu din't give the tablet to mehar and the terrorist got caught!!

--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.