Shantanu lays down his life,saves millions... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Delicious episode...absolutely thrilling! But then the entire show is thrilling,every episode has some surprise in store for viewers! The story is so well-written,every piece logically fits into a jigsaw puzzle. But shantanu?OMG...it was heartbreaking,specially considering suchi.;( but salute to him! As 4 randeep,I was surprised y he thought of evacuation so late. He should have done evacuation first b4 medding with the bomb,had his move backfired,lots of other people would have died along with him! And jidda has redefined VILLAIN on television!
thanks for the wonderful episode...
Manu,

I would like to congratulate you on your fantastic update. I haven't watched the episode but after reading your update cant wait to watch it. 

Brilliant write up indeed and I feel really sad for Shantanu. I wonder how many lives will be at stake here from now on.

Why is Randeep going around without a bullet proof jacket throughout are they trying to convey something to us by showing that?

Anu
Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by anurao.66

Manu,

I would like to congratulate you on your fantastic update. I haven't watched the episode but after reading your update cant wait to watch it. 

Brilliant write up indeed and I feel really sad for Shantanu. I wonder how many lives will be at stake here from now on.

Why is Randeep going around without a bullet proof jacket throughout are they trying to convey something to us by showing that?

Anu

Thank you Anu ... for all the effort it must have been on your part .. I know how much your little toes are hurting ... and in spite of that you take the trouble of penning down a few words of encouragement to me.. so sweet of you  ... I will always love you for this yaara... 

I agree with your point on the bullet proof jacket πŸ‘πŸΌ.. it should have been there on the premises knowing the nature of threats and after encountering so many shoot outs recently πŸ€”... he was not adequately prepared I must say.  ... Or are they trying to convey that no heavy or expensive equipments or suits are needed if all police officers use their presence of minds and their indomitable guts and utilise their training ... They can do anything with their hands etc etc ... πŸ˜²
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
Nyc post n it was awesome episode kudos to shantanu n randeep
Originally posted by slmu

Nice one Manu.

It was so sad, the way Shantanu gave up his life πŸ˜­

And how brave of Randeep.

What happens now?? Will Jadda steal the bombs with Shahana injured??

Thanks Shanthi ...πŸ€—

Shantanu has been regretful of his actions for the last few weeks now ... he has expressed his feelings of betrayal to his country and its people many times ... all this has culminated into this drastic step by him ... πŸ˜­ 
just goes to prove how patriotic and heroic the man was ...
but the way it has been picturised is too good yaar πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘... 
hats off to the creative team once again yaar.. πŸ‘

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by archie_79

Awesome update, Manu πŸ‘ 

Havent seen the episodes from a while now. Its timing at 9pm is making it difficult for me to follow. πŸ˜Š

Oh no, Shantanu dies πŸ˜­
What about Shahana? She is injured? If Shantanu has died, who will activate the rest of the bombs?
Hey Shilpa .. a complement from you is always special yaaar ... thanks ...πŸ€—

about the episodes...you can watch the video updates in the forum at your leisure my dear...
... the rest of the Nova6 Atomic bombs.. hmmm lemme guess ?? may be Rashmi's ex-fiance might do something to render them harmless utilising the detonator with Rashmi ... just guessing yaar ... dunno what the creative team has planned ... they have been throwing surprises at us everyday yaar ... and aren't we loving it ??
Originally posted by amimus

Wow didnt watch the episode but will catch up . After reading your write Up I must say I am proud of people like Shantanu who give up their life to save their country and its people.

Hats off to all those who die in this process to keep us safe. And what to say about Randeep , I liked his courage of diffusing the bomb with his bare hands and saving innocent lives.
You are right Ami ... a salute to the heroes yaar ...πŸ‘
Originally posted by lrlpam

Delicious episode...absolutely thrilling! But then the entire show is thrilling,every episode has some surprise in store for viewers! The story is so well-written,every piece logically fits into a jigsaw puzzle. But shantanu?OMG...it was heartbreaking,specially considering suchi.;( but salute to him! As 4 randeep,I was surprised y he thought of evacuation so late. He should have done evacuation first b4 medding with the bomb,had his move backfired,lots of other people would have died along with him! And jidda has redefined VILLAIN on television!
@ blue I agree with you pam ... he should have instructed his subbordinmates on the phone to evacuate simultaneously as he tried to defuse the bomb...
@ red ... Jadda ... the portrait of a villain redefined ..
well done CVs

Originally posted by awesome-raji

thanks for the wonderful episode...

Thank you Team 2612...