Page   of 2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavi_19

wow!!!!! amazing luv it!!!!!!!
thank u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS prishna first date for Pavi (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow I just loved it Sandia, just wonderful, It was sweet and romantic, I loved it soo much Big smileI have to say great minds think alike, you will find out why I said this soon WinkEmbarrassed<div></div>Does Pavi know about this as in have you PMed her? </font>
thank u, u know what we are always thinking alike coz i remember the last OS i did the 1 part was similar to the 1 os u did which u put in the besharam thread. When i read it i was like dammit i hav a similar scene and i cnt even change mine abit coz its important to the story. I really cnt wait to read your os. And i did pm pavi.

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow I just loved it Sandia, just wonderful, It was sweet and romantic, I loved it soo much Big smileI have to say great minds think alike, you will find out why I said this soon WinkEmbarrassed<div></div>Does Pavi know about this as in have you PMed her? </font>
thank u, u know what we are always thinking alike coz i remember the last OS i did the 1 part was similar to the 1 os u did which u put in the besharam thread. When i read it i was like dammit i hav a similar scene and i cnt even change mine abit coz its important to the story. I really cnt wait to read your os. And i did pm pavi.

Lol and I have a lot of OS's in mind but yeh we are thinking alike along the lines, which I think you will be surprised to see Wink

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandiab

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lol and I have a lot of OS's in mind but yeh we are thinking alike along the lines, which I think you will be surprised to see Wink</font>
mmm i really really cnt wait to read.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.