Afsar Bitiya

OS prishna first date for Pavi

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I was actually supposed to be pavi's secret Santa but since Christmas was cancelled on the forum and I did my gift Fizu said that I should just post it. Pavi I would have loved to do a vm or made a prishna siggie for u but I dnt know how and so decided to write a prishna scene and Fizu told me that your favourite scene was the one where Krishna read Pintu's letter and I really tried to include it and so I hope u like it.

Pintu was in his room whistling and getting ready to go and ask Krishna out on a date he couldn't believe the luck of his day first Krishna telling him that she felt the same way as he did and than to find the money. Earlier his friend had sent his moms maid to get his dirty clothes to wash them and for some reason the maid had been extremely rude and had insisted that he check all his pockets for anything valuable.  And since he was in a good mood he checked even though he knew he had nothing in them but surprisingly in one of his very old kurtas shirt pocket which he hadn't used in a long time he found a big envelop folded in it.  When he opened it he saw a letter and some money in it and as he checked the letter the maid left with the rest of his clothes he saw the names of all the employees of the coaching centre with their addresses written on it. He remembered that a long time back Babloo had forgotten to deposit his workers pay in the bank and since it was a holiday the next day had asked him to go to their houses and pay them. He remembered giving every1 their money and wondered who he could have forgotten and why they hadn't asked for their money yet so he started checking the list worriedly but remembered giving every1 on it and than turned the page and saw his name on it as well. He couldn't help but smile at his luck Babloo had insisted coz of the amount of times he sent helping out at the coaching centre that he will be paid a salary for his work. He had initially refused but Babloo had simply said that it didn't matter whether he agreed or not or even spent the money that since he knew his bank account number he would simply put it in. He counted the money and realised that he had enough money to last him 4-5 months and so called his friend and paid for his room in advance and than decided that he would take Krishna on a proper date.

Krishna was alone in her bdo cabin sitting in her chair and daydreaming she had a thousand things to do but all she could do was read the love letter that pintu had given her. She had probably read it a hundred times and knew every line by heart but she still couldn't stop reading it. The letter was the key to her heart it had opened up the feelings that she had refused to acknowledge even when she had been alone and had never wanted to give a name to those feelings.  In a way it was strange to finally put a name to the way she had felt for him coz most times her reaction to him had been so instinctive that it had always been as if her behaviour had been normal. She finally put the letter down and leant back and thought how strange life was, in her life her support and strength had always come from her father but somehow unknowingly she had gotten and accepted this support and strength from Pintuji as well. She had never thought about her life partner and whether he would have the same beliefs as her and would support her in her goals or not. When girls had been dreaming about their prince charming and their wedding day her dreams had always revolved around doing her duty for her country and making her father proud.  But somehow she had gotten a dream partner who was every girls dream but yet was made only for her and at this moment she felt as if she had dreamed him up unknowingly even though she had never known the meaning of true love. She leaned forward than and gently touched the letter and smiled at it she didn't know which moment had turned friendship into love or which moment she had taken him as her own and made him her life. But she didn't need to know coz she knew now that until she had read his letter and accepted her feelings for him she had always been half alive and been waiting for them to become one.

Just than there was a knock on her door and just for a second she felt like not answering coz for the first time she didn't want to be doing her job and just wanted to be left with her thoughts of him. But when she heard the person knock again she quickly put the letter in her draw, took a deep breath, got into bdo mode and said come in. But when she saw that it was her Pintuji she immediately started smiling and whilst walking over to him she said u, here? And Pintu couldn't help but smile as he saw her smile and said yes where u expecting any1 else and for a few seconds she just smiled at him and than remembered to reply to him and said no.  He than said I know I shouldn't bother u especially when u are at work and krishna said don't be silly if u need me I will always be here for u.  Pintu smiled and said it's nothing important and nervously touched his hair with his hand and than bleated out would u like to go on a date with me and Krishna smiled at how cutely he had said it and couldn't help but immediately agree.

Pintu smiled and hugged her and Krishna wasn't sure what she was more shocked at her agreeing to a date or the hug but at the same time she couldn't help but hug him back.  But after a few seconds his cell phone rang and he reluctantly let go of her to answer it and than Krishna also got a call and had to go and speak to mthilesh. But once she got back she saw him sitting sadly on the chair and asked him what was wrong and he said I just got some1 to invest in one of my business ventures and before he could say anything else krishna said that's great news and congratulation. And he said thanks but he still had the sad look and so she asked is there some sort of problem and he said that the person would only be able to give the money in a few days and I will have to pay for the registration fees for opening the company. He paused and than said that I will have to use most of the money that I have now for it and so I won't be able to take u out and Krishna at first wanted to say that she would pay for them but than decided not to since he had asked her and so said that it was fine and that they could go out another time. And like a little boy he sadly said I knew u would say that and Krishna couldn't take how sad he looked and thought for a second and said that what I meant was that u can take me out next time and today u can cook for me at your place. As soon as she said that she got shocked at what she had just said and wondered how in the world she got such an idea.  But Pintu on the other hand once he heard it thought it was a great idea and wondered why he hadn't thought of that but when he saw that Krishna was shocked at what she had said thought he better leave before she changed her mind. And so he said great idea will come for u at 7:30 and as he saw her eyes get more shocked couldn't help but smile and quickly kissed her on the cheek and ran of. Krishna was so shocked but before she could even touch her face or say his name he was out of the door and all she could do was smile at his cuteness.

Krishna was on the rooftop of Pintu's house and waiting for him to come with their food she had wanted to help but he said he would be with her in 4 minutes and she wasn't to worry. He had set a little round table there and had put a black cloth on it with a single red rose in the middle of the table and it looked really beautiful. She had been a little tired after she had finished work but the moment she had seen him all her tiredness disappeared. After he had left her in her office she had hurriedly finished her work so that she won't have to leave him early coz she had unfinished work to do and than went home to ask for permission to go out. She had been really lucky that when she got home the first thing she heard was that her mom had gone to her sister's house and would only come the next day.  She had luckily told Chanchal about the date and so even though she knew she could speak to her dad about anything she was still terrified to ask him if she could go out. But luckily when Chanchal had seen that she wasn't able to ask him had asked for her. When her dad heard he had sternly said is this true Krishna and she nodded and than he asked her what time do u have to go she thought that he would refuse and so quietly said 7:30. He went close to her than and said u just have under an hour to get ready and both girls after their shocked started smiling and hugged him.  But than krishna said papa 1 more thing pintu is taking me to and before she could finish her dad said I dnt need to know where u are going I know what sort of person pintu is and I know he will always take care of u and that's all I need to know. Just thinking about that moment when her dad had said how much he trusted Pintu made her love both her favourite ppl in the whole world more.

Just than Pintu came with their food and said this is for u madam and said shyly I hadn't expected to bring u home for our date and my friends mom had gone out by the time I had come back home. And I had really tried to make something special for u but whatever I tried to make ended up burnt and so the only thing that I could make was noodles and the dessert I made.  Krishna smiled at him and said this is my favourite food and went and smelt it and said it smells delicious and I can't wait to tuck in. As they ate if they won't staring at each another they spoke about their family and krishna couldn't help but feel for pintu and him being away from his loved ones especially when he spoke about sonu. Just watching how his face lit up when he spoke about the little boy she could see how much he missed and loved him and it made her heart go out to him.

If it was possible Pintu felt like he was falling deeper and deeper in love with Krishna with each minute he spent with her she was so easy to talk to and he felt like he could tell her anything. He loved the moments when they both would stare at each another but loved the moments when they where silent but still could be as comfortable as they where when they spoke. When they finished eating he went and got their desert he had made pancakes and he planned to eat as little as possible coz after the first 4 the rest where off shaped and dnt look good at all. He offered the first piece to Krishna and she smiled but the moment she tasted it she couldn't help but think how awful it was it had no sugar and it tasted rubbery but more than that after she swallowed it, it tasted like she had eaten poison. So when she saw him about to eat a piece from his plate she told him to stop he asked her if something was wrong and she said no the thing is that even more than noodles I love pancakes more and u made it so delicious that I know I am going to eat all so can I? Pintu was about to laugh but when he saw how seriously she looked he tried to stop and so just put his 1 in her plate. As she looked at his piece she just dreaded eating it but when she looked at his face and how sweetly he was watching her she took a bit and somehow didn't taste a thing and just continued looking at him whilst she ate it. Pintu smiled as he watched her eating but was getting a little worried as he saw her finish the 3nd piece and so when he saw her about to take her 4th piece he took the rest of the plate and said watching u eat has made me hungry and before she could say anything he started eating it but immediately spat it out.  Krishna tried not to laugh as she saw the look of horror on his face and as he said that tasted disgusting I have never tasted anything as bad as that in my entire life and Krishna lamely said it wasn't that bad. He looked at her and said how in the world did u manage to eat it and she smiled serenely and said it really wasn't that bad after I had the first bite I hadn't even noticed what I was eating coz I was looking at u and immediately felt embarrassed. He immediately started smiling and his smile was so infectious that she couldn't help but smile back at him and when he said he was so sorry she immediately said its ok considering I dnt know how to cook either I hope when I cook for u and its bad u return the favour and he nodded.

Pintu said that what we both need now after tasting that is a glass of water and poured a glass for her and as he gave it to her their hands touched and they both got a shock and as they stared at each another the atmosphere btw them changed and their smiles disappeared.  She took the glass from his hand but it felt as if the ease they had before was a mirage that had been waiting to be broken by a look or a touch and now either knew what to expect from each another. Just than it started to rain but it didn't matter to them coz either could move or spoke and they carried on looking at each another. Krishna couldn't understand what was happening to her and got up from the table but instant of going inside she went and stood at the edge of the rooftop holding onto the railing. She closed her eyes as she felt the rain touch her skin and tried to block out his image as much as possible but couldn't. As he watched her move away from him after a while he couldn't hold back and he went and stood behind her and even before he could touch her she felt him behind her and opened her eyes. She didn't knew what she expected but the moment she felt his arms circle her waist she closed her eyes again almost in relief and leaned her head on his shoulder and he gently touched her head. Krishna could feel how fast his heart was beating and she turned in his arms and stood before him with her head down and he bent and lifted her chin and kissed her forehead, cheeks, eyelids and finally her lips.

After they kissed they held each another for a long while but Pintu finally took her hand and led her into the house and Krishna again didn't know what to expect. But when he was in his room he let go of her hand and went and got a pair of his jeans and a kurta top and said its raining to heavy to take u home now and if u stay in those clothes u going to get wet so u can u use my clothes and I will try to dry your clothes as much as possible until u have to go and held out the clothes to her and she tentatively took his clothes and went into his bathroom. Inside Krishna couldn't help but bring his kurta close to her as she smiled to herself she never expected to behave the way she did  and think it was the most natural thing but somehow with him she was beginning to expect this. ----After a while she came out dressed in his clothes and pintu couldn't help but smile at how cute and small she looked but more than that she looked extremely fragile and young and he felt extremely protective of her. He took her clothes from her and told her that he would put her clothes to dry on the heater and she nodded and said that she would make tea for them and went into his kitchen. As they both did their work they tentatively sneaked looks at each another it was the first time she had seen him without his kurta and he looked extremely handsome in his red t-shirt and slacks. Pintu had to stop himself from staring at her too much she looked so beautiful in his clothes and he couldn't help but admire every move she made whether it was to pull up her sleeves or pull at the jeans. And it took him a few seconds to realise that he hadn't given her a belt and he was about to laugh but stopped and rushed and got 1 and went to give it to her. He went and tapped her shoulders and said I forgot to give u a belt sorry and Krishna went crimson she had thought she had been discreetly been pulling the jeans up but he had seen.  As she took the belt from him she mistakenly dropped it and they both bent to pick it up but the moment their hands touched Krishna immediately took her hand away and stood up. Pintu got up but as he saw her look anyway but at him he didn't know what got into him and he pulled her to him and she looked at him shocked as she felt his hands move her top up. His hands circled her waist but never touched her skin and as he watched every expression on her face all he wanted to do was kiss her again but instant with as much control as he could he put the belt into the hooks. Krishna was out of her senses the moment she felt his hands on her waist she didn't know what was going on and was shocked when he moved a little away from her to tighten the belt and buckle it. He finally looked at her again and as he saw her shocked expression he couldn't help himself anymore and touched her face and kissed her again. Krishna responded to his kiss and felt deprived the moment his lips left hers but he kissed her forehead and said we can't, not just yet and he left her and went and turned her clothes over as they both tried to get some sort of control of their chaotic feelings.

She finally made the tea and went to give him his cup but as she handed it to him she didn't look at him and went and stood at the window and watched the rain. After a while he also came and stood next to her neither spoke for a while they once again sneaked looks at each another. Pintu wished that the rain would never stop but knew it would and dreaded the moment when he won't be with her and so finally couldn't help himself and asked her if he could hold her in his arms just for a little whole until the rain stopped. At first Krishna was silent and he thought she won't agree but than she went and hugged him and he put his arms around her and with each second that she was in his arms he knew that just like him she had dreaded when she would have to leave and had needed this moment as much as him. They stood there holding each another in total contentment with one another and the world totally lost in their own world where they only belonged.                                                                                                                                                

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG Sandia !! I am Speechless . What a beautiful OS of Prishna . Just Awesome and so so so Romantic and Paasionate and Beautiful . Really mindblowing Job πŸ‘ . Do Write more . Would love to read more and more like this on Prishna πŸ˜³
sandiab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OMG Sandia !! I am Speechless . What a beautiful OS of Prishna . Just Awesome and so so so Romantic and Paasionate and Beautiful . Really mindblowing JobπŸ‘. Do Write more . Would love to read more and more like this on Prishna😳

thanks monica and dnt worry have a few more prishna scenes to write.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow I just loved it Sandia, just wonderful, It was sweet and romantic, I loved it soo much πŸ˜ƒ I have to say great minds think alike, you will find out why I said this soon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Does Pavi know about this as in have you PMed her?
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a beautiful one...Prishna are simply an outstanding couple...you have made us relive those moments so beautifully...

Pintu and Krishna at their best...we should have had scenes like this...maybe without the ones which they probably could not have shot...but for most part of the OS we could have had a story on these lines...

Brilliant story!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wowww resv. if i don't fill this remind me
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!!! amazing luv it!!!!!!!
sandiab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kmfan_2

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What a beautiful one...Prishna are simply an outstanding couple...you have made us relive those moments so beautifully...</font>

</div><div>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Pintu and Krishna at their best...we should have had scenes like this...maybe without the ones which they probably could not have shot...but for most part of the OS we could have had a story on these lines...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Brilliant story!</font>

thank u and agree they should have been showing scenes like this btw them when they had the opportunity instant of rushing the story. They are the best.
sandiab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pavi_19

wow!!!!! amazing luv it!!!!!!!

thank u.
sandiab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow I just loved it Sandia, just wonderful, It was sweet and romantic, I loved it soo much πŸ˜ƒI have to say great minds think alike, you will find out why I said this soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³<div></div>Does Pavi know about this as in have you PMed her? </font>

thank u, u know what we are always thinking alike coz i remember the last OS i did the 1 part was similar to the 1 os u did which u put in the besharam thread. When i read it i was like dammit i hav a similar scene and i cnt even change mine abit coz its important to the story. I really cnt wait to read your os. And i did pm pavi.