Hitler Didi

~*SUMIT VATS AT#113*~ A Conqueror Whom We Follow (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

sim its just that some thinkings and nature to insult us, as if we dont have right to write, moreover we never spoil anyone's post, still some people Ouch
leave it sis, let it not dominate our good nature, we ll be the same as we were since start Hug
sis, i have no words left. its just outright wrong. 

we will never stoop to that level. yes pari Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117...fari...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*SUMIT VATS AT#113*~ A Conqueror Whom We Follow (Page 149)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

sim its just that some thinkings and nature to insult us, as if we dont have right to write, moreover we never spoil anyone's post, still some people Ouch
leave it sis, let it not dominate our good nature, we ll be the same as we were since start Hug
sis, i have no words left. its just outright wrong. 

we will never stoop to that level. yes pari Hug
i am proud of our family sim Hug and i wont let our posts ruin because of that at all Embarrassed we have equal right to appreciate rishi Smile and we will continue with it always Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1...fari...ShivuNozzie-dear10-

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

i am proud of our family sim Hug and i wont let our posts ruin because of that at all Embarrassed we have equal right to appreciate rishi Smile and we will continue with it always Tongue
me too <3 sv fam Hug

yes. no matter how much we get attacked, preached, mocked, insulted for doing so.

we have every right to like sumit, and to appreciate rishi for something he did in the past or even now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1...fari...-dear10-

...fari...

IF-Sizzlerz

...fari...

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
LAST PART-rk says nothing will happen to lw then indu comes out of room saying mummy n sees them n rk says to indu that please don't misunderstand her n indu says y r u shouting on my mom if u again shout on her then i'll fire complaint against u n rk says u go inside n sleep i have to talk to zara n indu gets shocked says zara n rk says i mean i want to talk to her on phone n says now go inside n sleep n indu asks rk to kiss lw(zara) n rk kisses her n indu goes inside then lw(zara's) phone starts ringing n rk tells her that ur phone is ringing n she recieves d call n says talks to vanraj that where is lw where they found her n vanraj says that lw is in party come fast as commissioner is sending her to asylum n rk snatches d phone n asks vanraj to don't send her to asylum i m coming then rk says to lw(zara) that u r not coming with me n stay here as being lw only for indu n d rk whom u loved once n goes then zara says i m sorry n kutumb-seher scene kutumb says abusive words for lw n indu comes n threatens kutumb that don't say anything against my mom else i'll tell everything to rk n starts coughing n lw(zara) gives water to indu then indu asks kutumb to serve dinner to both of them then lw(zara) goes to indu's room n starts talking to herself that indira i thought that u have got a very bad family but i was wrong instead u have got a daughter like indu she loves u very much in this situation also

...fari...

IF-Sizzlerz

...fari...

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
PRECAP-indu shouting on lw(zara) that u r not my mom u were faking to be my mom n ask where is my real mom

...fari...

IF-Sizzlerz

...fari...

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

thanks fari Hug tell more plzz Big smile
pari diHug n i'll not accept ur thanks

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
faru, thank you so much. Hug