Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks fari 🤗 tell more plzz 😃
...fari... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SECOND PART-scene continued lw(zara) starts crying at d same time indu wakes up n starts shouting mummy n rk comes to lw n ask where is lw then in party commissioner scolding everyone n indur says that don't do anything to lw she is ill please forgive her n commissioner says to vanraj that send all of them to asylum then precap scene rk says to lw(zara) that i know that u r zara but i was silent because of indu n lw(zara) gets shocked n tells that i don't know anything about her whereabouts n rk slaps her
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pari117

sim its just that some thinkings and nature to insult us, as if we dont have right to write, moreover we never spoil anyone's post, still some people 
leave it sis, let it not dominate our good nature, we ll be the same as we were since start 🤗

sis, i have no words left. its just outright wrong. 

we will never stoop to that level. yes pari ðŸ¤—
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

sis, i have no words left. its just outright wrong. 

we will never stoop to that level. yes pari ðŸ¤—

i am proud of our family sim 🤗 and i wont let our posts ruin because of that at all ðŸ˜³ we have equal right to appreciate rishi ðŸ˜Š and we will continue with it always ðŸ˜›
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i am proud of our family sim 🤗 and i wont let our posts ruin because of that at all ðŸ˜³ we have equal right to appreciate rishi ðŸ˜Š and we will continue with it always ðŸ˜›

me too <3 sv fam ðŸ¤—

yes. no matter how much we get attacked, preached, mocked, insulted for doing so.

we have every right to like sumit, and to appreciate rishi for something he did in the past or even now!
...fari... thumbnail
LAST PART-rk says nothing will happen to lw then indu comes out of room saying mummy n sees them n rk says to indu that please don't misunderstand her n indu says y r u shouting on my mom if u again shout on her then i'll fire complaint against u n rk says u go inside n sleep i have to talk to zara n indu gets shocked says zara n rk says i mean i want to talk to her on phone n says now go inside n sleep n indu asks rk to kiss lw(zara) n rk kisses her n indu goes inside then lw(zara's) phone starts ringing n rk tells her that ur phone is ringing n she recieves d call n says talks to vanraj that where is lw where they found her n vanraj says that lw is in party come fast as commissioner is sending her to asylum n rk snatches d phone n asks vanraj to don't send her to asylum i m coming then rk says to lw(zara) that u r not coming with me n stay here as being lw only for indu n d rk whom u loved once n goes then zara says i m sorry n kutumb-seher scene kutumb says abusive words for lw n indu comes n threatens kutumb that don't say anything against my mom else i'll tell everything to rk n starts coughing n lw(zara) gives water to indu then indu asks kutumb to serve dinner to both of them then lw(zara) goes to indu's room n starts talking to herself that indira i thought that u have got a very bad family but i was wrong instead u have got a daughter like indu she loves u very much in this situation also
...fari... thumbnail
PRECAP-indu shouting on lw(zara) that u r not my mom u were faking to be my mom n ask where is my real mom
...fari... thumbnail

thanks fari 🤗 tell more plzz 😃

pari di🤗 n i'll not accept ur thanks
Badala thumbnail
faru, thank you so much. 🤗
dekh lio, tujhe credit dia hai. aj lekin maine use kaat k chota kar dia. 😉
...fari... thumbnail