Fan Fictions

ARHI FF:The Learning Curve:T5(CHP 24-26)LINK to T6 - Page 6

SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congratulations on the new thread...you are an amazing writer...i read the story from the beginning and i loved the way you made this a story of arnav kushi and of course ananya...

this story was wholesome and unique...i wish you would continue it that way...sexual tension is sizzling but emotions,family and interactions also have an impact in our lives and i would love to read how arnav kushi and ananya deals with them in their lives...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linete thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread!!!
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread! Last update was amazingly hot! Much needed in this freezing winter! :)
happygolucky234 thumbnail
congratzz for the new thread.. waiting for chapter 24
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Eagerly, desperately, longingly waiting for the next update...

princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations di!!!!!!!!
Thread 5!!!!!! Wow!!!!!
Shows how much we love you!!!!!
umavie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratz on your new thread!! keep it up!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
omg omg i nearly missed this thread! :-)

okay so your last chapters review.

that was a freaking fabulous update. i am not sure if I read it wrong but it umm well the love making felt like was written by the characters themselves! It was *blushes* perfect fo your Arnav and Khushi.
Their actions and words were in tune. I liked how khushi knew exactly what she wanted and did not shy away from asking. It was so her to make the first move and ask for more! And Arnav he gave her what she wanted. Awkard...but I read it twice. Lol the first I was just really taken aback by surprise and well second time I just read it for the scenario πŸ˜‰

Again awkward...but that is how I imagined a realistic first time experience to be! Gosh was that too much info? Really well written...real great description. It brought out feelings I didnt expect to feel!

lol umm this comment sounds rated. Sorry I had to say it and honestly i am just lazy to comment on blog!
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the last two updates. Just amazing. 
Finally they did it...I wonder what will happen next.
Loved it.

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Vika.. just read all the parts!! Love the Anya Arnav, Anya Khushi relationship... hate hate hate Anjali Bua... Would love to read the rest of the chapters... continue soon 😊