Punar Vivah

4/1 Dragon Club :Pyaar toh hona hee tha.. (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 66

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Well njyed the episode , ILU confession , Yash-Ansh bonding , and finally AarYa and kids having fun together...Wholesome awesome episode !!

Everyone seems disappointed with post ILU confession coz of no hug...So I do have a question here... Is anything still stopping them to get close ?? I mean there were close and  were sharing everything but I feel something is pushing them back to move more physically!!! Tongue

Yash is still shaking like a leaf when he tries to say ILY thing LOL
I dont think he has the courage to hug Aarti tight as yet Wink
He needs to woo Aarti a little bit  more before the real hug really happens Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulan_chauPooja_11kriti07saf24Samanalysecssudhassroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/1 Dragon Club :Pyaar toh hona hee tha.. (Page 46)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psaniya

IF-Dazzler

psaniya

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by Loveforlife

OK CV's if you are reading this...WE WANT A REAL LIP LOCK BETWEEN YASH AND AARTI...give us what we demand... or else... or else... nothing... we will continue to live in hope...

raveena thier lips were not inches apart it was like 10meters far!! LOLLOL
Dear Tilashini,

I liked your last line "give us what we demand... or else... or else... nothing... we will continue to live in hope..."

Actually I don't like real lip lock scenes. Its against image of Gurmeet. in my heart. for that matter any actor, male or felae.
No barrier for fore plays or hind plays.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07saf24Samanalysecssudhassroomani

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K__S

@Jyoti : I somehow knew Vidhi's reaction would be like that only. During the Aman fiasco she also jumped to conclusions. I suppose all are just too hurt and shocked. Hopefully not too long though.

they just heard half truth... they never knew the main reason why Aarti became a divorcee.. 
Once they knew about it.. they willl have a  day of P slapping spree.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24Samanalysecssudha

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

@ Jyo : I agree , there is a formality in their relationship and only time teaches them...And ofcourse this is track which will truly make AarYa to get close to each other in all aspects...This is the first time they were actually living on their own without any external pressure, I mean no sort of disturbances...so only they have to face everything and solve everything being together...Hence surely , they gonna come more close since here on as Kratika said !! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQpsaniyakriti07saf24SamanalyseRA17ssroomani

psaniya

IF-Dazzler

psaniya

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by cssudha

Well njyed the episode , ILU confession , Yash-Ansh bonding , and finally AarYa and kids having fun together...Wholesome awesome episode !!

Everyone seems disappointed with post ILU confession coz of no hug...So I do have a question here... Is anything still stopping them to get close ?? I mean there were close and  were sharing everything but I feel something is pushing them back to move more physically!!! Tongue

Yash is still shaking like a leaf when he tries to say ILY thing LOL
I dont think he has the courage to hug Aarti tight as yet Wink
He needs to woo Aarti a little bit  more before the real hug really happens Wink
Girls,

have some patience. Sab kuchh ek hi din me dekhoge to serialjyada din  kaise chalegi. Sab kuchh hoga magar 'ahista-ahista'. We will get to see a passionate romantic Yash who will be around Aarti to see for an apportunity to hold her, hug her, wo bhi chupke , chupke- kids hai na. Remember the shaving scene of 'Yash n Arpita'. Usase bhi hot scenes dekhane ko milenge. Just have patience.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQssroomanisaf24Samanalyse

inlieu

inlieu

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

OMG I got tears while watching today epi...Even the bad Bua doesnt want them to go Cry,,

Yeah, if they go, who's she going to torment? Her prime source of entertainment is going away!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulEva JQssroomanisaf24Samanalyse

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@ Eva : LOL Yeah , We have to wait...lets better keep least hopes on AarYa...so one day we will be surely surprised LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24Samanalyse

inlieu

inlieu

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Jyoti I think Vidhi was hurt that Aarti, who she treats as a younger sister, didn't have enough faith in her to tell her everything. She made Vidhi feel like an outsider.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulEva JQ-enchanted-saf24Samanalyse

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.