Punar Vivah

4/1 Dragon Club :Pyaar toh hona hee tha.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 66

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11MSN_Vannysaf24Zetterjyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4/1 Dragon Club :Pyaar toh hona hee tha.. (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

@Tilu:Only in small rooms...husband-wife love grow and romancing more...I have experiencedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11MSN_VannyZettercssudhasaf24jyoti06

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Originally posted by anituram

@Pooja:I am a telugu girl...Yes how do you know???TongueTongue

I am also Telugu Girl...I have Read the Great Saying by you in one Of the Post, Then I Got You Are Also a Telugu Girl..WinkBig smile Where you from Anitu?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24anithuZettercssudhaMSN_Vannyjyoti06

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Agghh I wanted to post 'Mar Jaiyan' song from VIcky Donor... but... donno what the problem is...

Edited by Loveforlife - 04 January 2013 at 9:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11MSN_Vannysaf24Zettercssudhajyoti06

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@Tilu:Only in small rooms...husband-wife love grow and romancing more...I have experiencedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

with the kids staying in the same room?? ShockedLOL

yes i knoww!!! Embarrassed  they should sleep on one single bed...that'l be awesome ROFL

Edited by Tilashini - 04 January 2013 at 9:42am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcheran_chauPooja_11padmavarcssudhaZetterssroomanisaf24anithuMSN_Vannyjyoti06

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@POOJA:I am from hydrabad...Studied in IIT CHENNAI...Then fell in love with my childhood friend..Married him..He is a punjabi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherpadmavarPooja_11MSN_Vannysaf24cssudhaLoveforlifejyoti06

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

I some how feel we get store room moments today itself...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherpadmavarPooja_11saf24

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

@Jyo: Thank you very very much my Love Hug...true the both had to take that fall in order for them to be able to move on and grow stronger than ever Embarrassed Embarrassed 

BTW Awesome picture take Hun Clap Clap Clap...Yash was just pure perfection yesterday, teh way he stood up to all for his wife, the possessive manner he told kaki and P that Ansh is his son and if anyone dear try  taking him away from him he won't spare them Big smile Thumbs Up...Aww coming to AarYa's scene in the bedroom, IMO Yash confessed his love for her with his dialogues and gestures Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

@Anituram: Great take Clap Clap...that was a wonderful read and I do agree with Jyo that Aarti is lucky to have such a man as a life partner and vice versa Big smile

Thank you! 

@Pooja: Thank a lot! Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11MSN_VannycssudhaTilashinissroomanisaf24anithujyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.