Punar Vivah

4/1 Dragon Club :Pyaar toh hona hee tha.. - Page 35

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: K__S

@Jyoti : I somehow knew Vidhi's reaction would be like that only. During the Aman fiasco she also jumped to conclusions. I suppose all are just too hurt and shocked. Hopefully not too long though.

they just heard half truth... they never knew the main reason why Aarti became a divorcee.. 
Once they knew about it.. they willl have a  day of P slapping spree.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo : I agree , there is a formality in their relationship and only time teaches them...And ofcourse this is track which will truly make AarYa to get close to each other in all aspects...This is the first time they were actually living on their own without any external pressure, I mean no sort of disturbances...so only they have to face everything and solve everything being together...Hence surely , they gonna come more close since here on as Kratika said !! πŸ˜Š
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eva JQ

Yash is still shaking like a leaf when he tries to say ILY thing πŸ˜†
I dont think he has the courage to hug Aarti tight as yet πŸ˜‰
He needs to woo Aarti a little bit  more before the real hug really happens πŸ˜‰

Girls,

have some patience. Sab kuchh ek hi din me dekhoge to serialjyada din  kaise chalegi. Sab kuchh hoga magar 'ahista-ahista'. We will get to see a passionate romantic Yash who will be around Aarti to see for an apportunity to hold her, hug her, wo bhi chupke , chupke- kids hai na. Remember the shaving scene of 'Yash n Arpita'. Usase bhi hot scenes dekhane ko milenge. Just have patience.
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Eva JQ

OMG I got tears while watching today epi...Even the bad Bua doesnt want them to go πŸ˜­,,

Yeah, if they go, who's she going to torment? Her prime source of entertainment is going away!
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Eva : LOL Yeah , We have to wait...lets better keep least hopes on AarYa...so one day we will be surely surprised πŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti I think Vidhi was hurt that Aarti, who she treats as a younger sister, didn't have enough faith in her to tell her everything. She made Vidhi feel like an outsider.
Eva JQ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psaniya

Girls,

have some patience. Sab kuchh ek hi din me dekhoge to serialjyada din  kaise chalegi. Sab kuchh hoga magar 'ahista-ahista'. We will get to see a passionate romantic Yash who will be around Aarti to see for an apportunity to hold her, hug her, wo bhi chupke , chupke- kids hai na. Remember the shaving scene of 'Yash n Arpita'. Usase bhi hot scenes dekhane ko milenge. Just have patience.

Awww now I lost in my Hindi-English translation.. πŸ˜†
 psaniyaji.. I speak little hindi πŸ˜† infact a very very  basic one.. πŸ˜†
If you dont mind  I beg you to  translate all in eng pls πŸ˜Š. Your efforts are highly appreciated πŸ˜³thanks πŸ˜‰

Eva JQ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: inlieu

Yeah, if they go, who's she going to torment? Her prime source of entertainment is going away!

She will torture SP by constantly asking him to get her a groomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Loveforlife
Better not to miss the old bedspread and quilt. I am sure after all this time, they are due for a wash!
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I call it a night then , oooppss morning already...

Have a great discussions all!!
See u when I see u...

GOOD MORNIGHT EVERYONE!!!
😳