Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I haven't watched this serial from the very beginning😭😭 so would be grateful if someone out that knows could update me as to Paddy & Ballu's relationship status😕😕...I've noticed that Paddy still wears sindoor😕😕 so does that mean her & Ballu are still married & if they are then how on earth can she marry Mallik???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
this topic already posted some one mentioned that in indian law if married couple don't live with each other from 7 years they can marry some one else i mean if women is not with her husband from last 7 years she is free for second marriage. and second paddy wear mangalsutar and sandoor because she did not think about her second marriage and as she knows that her first husband is alive thats why she wear this.
but know she can marry again because she is separate from her husband since last 22 years
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this topic already posted some one mentioned that in indian law if married couple don't live with each other from 7 years they can marry some one else i mean if women is not with her husband from last 7 years she is free for second marriage. and second paddy wear mangalsutar and sandoor because she did not think about her second marriage and as she knows that her first husband is alive thats why she wear this.
but know she can marry again because she is separate from her husband since last 22 years

Oh hey sorry hadn't seen this posted anywhere else hence the query but thanks anyways for taking the time and trouble to post a reply - much appreciated!!!😊😊😊
jyoprad311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

tfs ðŸ˜Š
rajsun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

I haven't watched this serial from the very beginning😭😭 so would be grateful if someone out that knows could update me as to Paddy & Ballu's relationship status😕😕...I've noticed that Paddy still wears sindoor😕😕 so does that mean her & Ballu are still married & if they are then how on earth can she marry Mallik???

u must try to see the 1st 4-5 epis , u will get to knw how cruel ballu is ,, he was ready to kill paddo and her baby whn he got to knw she was carrying a baby girl --he was cruel --